The AEEE exam is a University entry test for students at the university level. The test is administered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University). Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted to grant admission to the 4-year length engineering course, i.e. B.Tech. The system is offered by the university and its campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Ettimadai and Vengal. AEEE 2022 (Amrita University) Application Form for the Final Phase is open until the 25th of July 2022. It is the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. It is very well-known in India and has been conducted through the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) for those who wish to be admitted to the many programs offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. Applicants can fill out the application online on the website for Amrita University. Amrita University.
Each year, many candidates are required to sit for the entrance exam for the Amrita engineering exam to complete their courses. There are numerous campuses associated with Amrita University, and the candidates can apply for admission at the campuses. Through this article, applicants will be able to get all the details of AEEE 2022, including the AEEE Application Formula, Application Dates, how to fill in the Application Form, etc.
AEEE Exam Date2022
Here we have provided official AEEE 2022 important dates in table:
|Registration starts from||Open|
|Last date for registration||31st July 2022 (Final Phase)|
|Slot booking for CBT||12th to 16th April 2022 (Phase I)
7th to 9th June 2022 (Phase II)
7th to 9th July 2022 (Phase III)
|Exam Date||17th & 18th April 2022
11th to 14th June 2022 (CBT & Remote Proctored mode)
11th to 14th July 2022 (CBT & Remote Proctored mode)
3rd August 2022 (Final Phase)
|Declaration of result||7th June 2022 (Phase I)
21st June 2022 (Phase II)
22nd July 2022 (Phase III)
12th August 2022 (Phase IV)
|Counselling begins from||5th August 2022|
AEEE 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can find out more information about AEEE the 2022 form of application below:
- The application for the B.Tech course is available on February 2nd, 2022.
- Candidates can complete the application from the internet.
- The application can be submitted until the 31st of July in 2022.
- Input all the required information, including personal, contact and education details.
- Candidates must upload their passport size photos and signatures in the prescribed format.
- The application form is now open.
- Please print out the completed application form and save it for other procedures.
Application Fee AEEE Exam 2022
- Application fees are payable online only with debit or credit card or online banking.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/- for applicants applying on an AEEE basis and 300 for those who want to use based on AEEE. 300 for those seeking admission via JEE Mains score.
- The fee is Rs.1000 for candidates who apply via two sources: AEEE and JEE Mains Score.
- Application fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
AEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for AEEE must have the D.O.B certificate that mentions the 1st of July 2000 as the birth date.
- Aspirants must pass the Intermediate exam or a related one from a reputable university/board, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, with 55% required marks for each subject and 60% marks in PCM.
- Candidates who are preparing for their examinations will be added to the list of applicants.
- Aspirants willing will have to obtain their Diploma (3rd term) for Engineering.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates studying for the 12th standard or who have passed the test in 2019 are eligible for admission.
- Minimum Mark: Candidates must attain 60% marks in 12th
- Subject: At least 55 scores for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is required.
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Here, we have listed some details concerning the AEEE exam format:
- Exam mode: Exam is conducted via online method.
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions may be found in the test.
- Total questions: sixty questions are asked during the exam.
- Time: The exam will take place in 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, three marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: A point will be taken off for each incorrect answer.
Candidates should review the exam pattern in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
Syllabus AEEE Exam 2022
Questions will be formulated using the subject matter, i.e. mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects. AEEE course will be built on 11 and 12 12thclass issues.
Candidates can prepare for the exam using the topics listed below to pass the exam:
Mathematics Calculus for differentials sequence and series differential equations, integral calculus trigonometry, circle, and circle family, the binomial theorem determination and matrices, the straight line, the pair of consecutive lines, the quadratic equations, algebraic vectors etc.
Chemistry Thermodynamic equilibrium and equilibrium chemical bonding, molecular structure, F-block element, P-block elements, Co-ordination compound, Phenols, and ethers alcohols, kinetic and surface chemistry, fundamental organic chemistry and techniques the atomic structure, the fundamental concept electrochemistry, and more.
Physics The fluid and the solid magnetic and current electricity statics, thermodynamics and heat electromagnetic induction, electromagnetic waves, rays, wave optics, dimension and unit oscillations and waves the wave movement, contemporary physics etc.
Admit Card AEEE 2022
For CBT exam slots, the booking process is now open from 7th July 2022. Candidates need to reserve their exam slots. AEEE 2022 slot bookings are possible until 9th July 2022.
Candidates can verify the validity of their AEEE admission card for 2022 using online mode. Admission cards will not be sent to candidates via postal mail. Candidates should bring their admit card and one ID evidence to the examination date.
AEEE Exam 2022 Result
Authority has announced AEEE results online only. Results for Phase I have been released via the login process on May 10, 2022. It was published in Phase II. Candidates can verify their results by entering login information, i.e. applicant number and dates of birth.
Candidates are requested to review the details of the result carefully, including the rank. Results are not sent to the candidates by mail. Based on the results, candidates will be chosen for the counselling. The results will be announced on the 22nd of July in 2022.
Authority also provides a rank list for candidates. The rank list is compiled based on the marks scored by candidates who took AEEE and JEE Main exam.
AEEE 2022 Counselling
AEEE counselling has been arranged following the declaration of the outcome. Authority began the counselling process starting on the 5th of August, 2022. The method of counselling can be by following a variety of steps, i.e. confirmation of documents, seat allocation and fee payment, for example.
Candidates are advised to bring original documents for verification. Candidates must sign up for counselling and pay the counselling fee. Seats are allotted separately according to the AEEE scores and JEE Main scores.