The schedule for Amrita University M.Tech admission 2021 has been released. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is conducts a common Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering every year on an all India basis for admission to M.Tech course with specializations. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University will organize M.Tech entrance exam for offering admission to postgraduate engineering programmes undier various streams. The University offers M.Tech admissions under its three campuses located in Coimbatore Amritapuri and bengaluru. Candidates with valid GATE 2021 scores are eligible for direct admissions whereas non GATE applications have to appear for the entrance exam and interview. Aspiring candidates should have passed a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology. Also the candidates should have passed a MSc, MCA or its equivalent Master’s degree in any branch of science, Mathmatics, Statistics, Computer.
- First of all candidates should meet with the important eligibility criteria before applying for M.Tech admission. The eligibility criteria for Amrita University M.Tech admission 2021 are as follow.
- Candidate holding B.Tech/BE/MSc degree in engineering or sciences in related discipline with minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed a professional society examination.
- Candidates with valid Gate score are free from University admission entrance test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for M.Tech Program in online mode only. We are listing below the important points regarding Amrita University M.Tech application form:
- Interested and eligible candidates should register for the Amrita Graduate Entrance Test (AGET) for M.Tech. through the online website link
- Candidates should enter the required details in the registration form carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 960/- as necessary application fee. Payment has to be made online through net banking and debit/credit cards.
- The application fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable
- GATE Qualified candidates can get direct admission on the basis of their GATE scores/rank.
- Selection of Non – GATE candidates will be done on the basis of their previous academic records and performance in interview/written test
|3||Communication Engineering & Signal Processing|
|4||Computational Engineering & Networking (focus on AI & Data Science)|
|5||Computer Science & Engineering|
|6||Computer Science & Engineering – Data Science (Part-time)|
|7||Control & Instrumentation Engineering|
|9||Cyber Security Systems & Networks Embedded Systems|
|12||Material Science & Engineering|
|14||Power & Energy|
|15||Remote Sensing & Wireless Sensor Networks|
|16||Renewable Energy Technologies|
|17||Robotics & Automation|
|18||Structural & Construction Engineering|
|19||Thermal & Fluids|
|20||Thermal Science & Energy Systems|
|22||Wireless Networks & Applications|
Entrance Test 2018 Pattern:
|1||Engineering Based on the qualifying Degree||30||90||2 Hours|
|2||Mathematics and Aptitude||30||90||2 Hours|
AGET Entrance Test 2021 Online Preparation Solved Papers Mock Test Mcqs Amrita Graduate Test
Please click on below subject to prepare by Online Test.