Assam Science & Technology University conducts Assam CEE Tests for the admissions in engineering programs. Assam Common Entrance Exam Assam CEE is state level entrance examination through admission are given in all the colleges and universities in Assam state. Assam CEE Exams are held each year by Assam Science & Technology University. All the students who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the Assam CEE Exams. Those who qualify the Assam Common Entrance Exams they are able to get admission in engineering courses. All the students who apply for the Exams they need to prepare for the entrance test. Get Assam CEE Exams 2021 Test Preparation over here.
- Aspirants must be the citizen of India.
- Individuals should have the 12th or equivalent education from any recognized institute.
- It is mandatory for the candidates that they must pass the 12th class exams with English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Applicants should score 50% marks in the examination.
- Those candidates who belong to SC category they score 45% marks and 40% marks must be scored by ST category candidates.
Assam Science & Technology University invites aspirants to apply for the Assam CEE Exams 2021 through online mode. Applicants must apply through only online mode no other method will be accepted. Individuals fill the application form by providing the required information. Upload the scanned picture of signature and photographs. Pay the application fee. Read the complete applying procedure step by step.
- First of all aspirants open the online application form which is provided on the official website.
- Enter your Personal Information, qualification details and select the exam center.
- Individuals should upload their scanned photographs and images of signature.
- Pay the application fee through SBI-Collect/Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or by e-challan.
- After paying the application fee recheck the complete Application form and make sure that the entire information is correct and then submit it.
|General, OBC, ST, SC||₹ 650|
|General, OBC, ST, SC||₹ 650|
Paper pattern and Syllabus:
It is mandatory to be aware of Paper pattern and syllabus to prepare for the Examination. Aspirants will not be able to clear the Exams without knowing the Paper Pattern and syllabus. Get complete details about paper pattern and the entire test syllabus.
|Paper Medium||English, Assamese|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Math|
|No of Question||120|
|Marks per Question||4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 marks deductive for each wrong answer|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
Assam CEE Exams 2021 Test Preparation:
Assam Common Entrance Exams 2021 are conducted for the admission in engineering courses. Students who are interested to apply to get admission they must clear the Assam CEE Exams. Aspirants must prepare for the examination to clear the test and score high marks to become eligible to get the admission. Here we provide online all the subject wise tests in the form of multiple choice questions. Attempt all the test till end to increase the intellectual level.