Andhra University (Visakhapatnam) Directorate of Admissions is going to invite applications for admission into various courses through AUEET 2021. All eligible interested candidates can apply through official schedule procedure easily. Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) organized for admissions into six year integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) dual degree courses in Computer Science & Networking Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Systems Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation Technology and twinning courses like B. Engineering Aircraft Engineering / B.Tech Chemical / Electro – Mechanical /Electronics Engineering. Interested candidates must read all the necessary details of AUEET application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
AUEET Entrance exams preparation syllabus, pattern, subjects complete details for eligible candidates also just available. Math, Chemistry, Physics are major subjects for preparation just look with past papers for complete your preparing.
Through AUEET 2021 exams, candidates can get admission for following courses:
- 6 – Year Integrated Dual Degree Programs
- Tech + M.Tech (Computer Science and Net Working)
- Tech + M.Tech (Instrumentation Technology)
- Tech + M.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Tech + M.Tech (Computer Science and Software Engineering)
- Tech + M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- Tech + M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- Tech + M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- Tech + M.Tech (Electronics and Communications Engineering)
- E. Aircraft Engineering (mutually offered by Andhra University and Perth College U.K)
- E. Chemical / Electro-Mechanical / Electronics Engineering (mutually offered by Andhra University and Group-T University of Belgium)
Note: The eligible candidates should apply online for AUEET 2021 for admission into these courses.
All hope full candidates must note that application forms available in March month, and all above mention courses selection is based on purely merit rank obtained in the entrance exam so must preparation hard for confirm your selection.
How to Apply?
Students can apply online for AUEEE 2021 Test appearance. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form. For submitting applications online, students need to visit the official websites – www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa.
An application fee of Rs. Rs.1,200/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) needs to be paid by any of the following:
- Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Once the application forms is filled completely, students must carefully check the same and submit the same.
After doing this, the filled in application form with the Application number will be generated. Students are supposed to take a print out of the filled in application form. The application number mentioned in the form is essential and will be used for all future correspondence.
Course wise student intake in engineering courses offered in A.U. College of Engineering (A) & A.U. College of Engineering for women is given below.
Total Fee Per Year
|611||6-Year B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programmes in Engineering||Rs.1,65,000/-|
Aspirants must have the following documents for filling the online application details:
Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O)or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: The above mentioned certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60 percent of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB)
- Applicants appearing for the 10+2 examination in March/April of respective year are also eligible to apply; however, they must have studied in regular, full-time, formal stream in the School
- Candidate’s age must be minimum of 17 years in order to apply.
Exam Pattern Subjects:
- Please have a look on AUEET exam pattern and it will help you to know exact pattern of your question paper:
- Mode and Duration: The AUEET examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based). The examination will be held for 1 hour.
- Partition and subjects: There will be 90 questions which will be multiple choice questions which should be completed in 1 hour. The AUEET exam pattern comprises of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics where 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Only Mcqs quizzes will be asked
- Almost 100 multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- Keep visiting for know how more information about AUEET eligibility criteria for different courses offered under it. click here
- The test paper consists of 3 parts having 100 multiple choice type of questions to be answered in 90 minutes time.
|Name of Subject/Topic||Number of Questions|
- AUEET entrance exams will be conducted at the following Test Centers Visakhapatnam; Kakinada and Vijayawada
- Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his/her choice in application form. Request For change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
AUEET will held at the following given centers:
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||22 Mar 2021|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||21 Apr 2021
24 Apr 2021
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||30 Apr 2021|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||25 to 27 Apr 2021|
|Downloading AUEET 2021 Hall Tickets||04 May 2021|
|Commencement of Entrance Test||13 May 2021|
|Date of Publication of results||21 May 2021|
The AUEET consists of questions Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from the basic syllabus of Higher Secondary Exam. For confirm selection you need to prepare hard must check previous year’s questions papers, sample papers, pattern, syllabus for more study in less time.
Download AUEET Prep Guides:
- Important Chemistry Formulae for Success in Engineering Entrance Exams
- Important Maths Formulae for Success in Engineering Entrance Exams
- Important Physics Formula Success in Engineering Entrance Exams
AUEET Entrance Test 2021 Online Preparation Mcqs Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test
Please click on below subject to prepare by Online Test.
Some major facts for preparation online available here at for all students, candidates who wants to confirm their selections.
Make a proper Study Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for its to complete preparation.
Concept clarity rather than rots learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Revision of Class XI and XII basic concepts
Make sure that you revise the basic concepts from the syllabus of these classes before starting anything new as most of the engineering exams will be for admission to undergraduate courses and so the syllabi from class XI and XII becomes the testing ground to check students.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether, it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers available for the engineering exam you’d be attempting. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams. Try to build up an Engineering entrance exam Test Prep MCQ question bank.
Time management can be learned through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right.
All applicants who attempted for AUEET entrance Test will be provided test-wise Rank as per their marks secured in the entry exam. You must know that, In case of tie in the marks, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of scores obtained in Part-A of the entrance exam. In case of a further tie, the merit will be decided on the basis of Part- B marks. All applicants download Rank card from the University’s website after the official announcement.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagar Palace, Lawsons Bay Colony, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530017 Tel: 0891-2573441, 2706928, Official Website www.andhrauniversity.info/doa and www.audoa.in.