Bihar Government authorized Polytechnic Colleges has offered admissions for the Polytechnic Course. For this purpose Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has invited the applications from the candidates. The Online Registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has ended up in April 2020. All the candidates who applied for the Bihar ITI Admission 2020 they are waiting for the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2020 impatiently. Bihar Industrial Training Institute Admit Card 2020 is being available for the Polytechnic Course Admission. Those candidates who submitted Online Application Part A & B Copies , ID Proof (Aadhar Card) & other required documents on or before the last date they are able to get the admit card. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will be held on 23-24 June 2020. The Tests will be objective type conducted for all Engineering, Paramedical and Dental streams respectively.
All the candidates who are seeking for the Bihar Industrial Training Institute Admit Card 2020 they should visit this site. Here you will get all the information about the Bihar ITI Admission 2020 like admission procedure, admit card, how to get admit card procedure, test schedule, syllabus, preparation, results, interview schedule and final merit list. Applicants who will find any error related to their information in admit card they can coordinate with the Examination Controller BCECE Board Office IAS Association building, Near Patna Airport for resolving such issue.
Bihar ITI Admit Card 2020 Download Online Bihar ITICAT Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Call Latter
|Post Name||Bihar Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Important Dates||23-24 June 2020|
How to Download:
- Candidates who wanted to download the Admit card they should click the Online Admit Card below.
- After clicking applicant must click Bihar DCECE Polytechnic /Diploma Admission Admit Card.
- The Bihar DCECE log in page will appear on the screen.
- Applicants should provide their Registration No or User ID and Password or Date of Birth in the prescribed box.
- Click the sign in button to get the Bihar ITI Admit Card.
- Download the admit card and take print.