The Indian Institute of Management has offered admissions in the institute through CAT Common Admission Test 2021. The IIMs has announced the Examination dates for the candidates who are waiting for the test impatiently. CAT Common Admission Test will be conducted on Sunday 25th of November 2021 for the IIMs admission. Common Admission Test is authorized to conducts exams for admissions in Postgraduate Business Administration Programme and other programs in various IIMs. CAT examination is a national level exam. Candidates should visit this site to get complete guidance like paper pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria. CAT 2021 Exam Dates Centers and Syllabus being provided over here.
CAT 2021 Exam Dates Centers and Syllabus
- Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Post Graduate Programme Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Kashipur, Kozhikode
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar
- Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak,
- Bangalore, Bodh Gaya
- Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur
The CAT Test includes three sections ecah section is of 60 mints.
- 1st section contains Verbal ability and reading comprehension test
- 2ns section includes Data interpretation and logical reasoning test
- 3rd section consist upon Quantitative ability test
- General and OBC-NC category candidates must get minimum 50% marks or CGPA. For For reserved category Candidates should possess 45% marks.
- The duration of the graduation programme should be minimum 3 years.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification are also able to apply for CAT Common Admission Test.
Test Date: 25th November, 2021