Current Affairs 20th April 2018 IBPS SSC UPSC IAS Govt Exam
Current Affairs 20th April 2018
Today Current Affairs 20th April 2018 Below With Question Answers
- Who become the 13th administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)?
A. Tom Cole
B. Jim Bridenstine
C. Markwayne Mullin
D. Mo Brooks
- ________ has been announced as the Most Film Friendly State for its efforts towards easing filming in the state.
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Secretary General of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry?
A. Sanjay Baru
B. Harikishan Narayanan
C. Vishnu Mathur
D. Dilip Chenoy
- Which country has been recording the highest growth rate among BRICS nations according to KPMG Report?
- Which country has second largest unbanked population, according to the Global Findex Report released by World Bank?
- Which of the following has emerged as India’s most trusted bank, according to the TRA Brand Trust Report 2018?
A. Axis Bank
B. Bank of Baroda
C. HDFC Bank
D. State Bank of India
- Who is the author of the book ‘Winning Like Sachin: Think & Succeed Like Tendulkar’?
A. Devendra Prabhudesai
B. Vikram Seth
C. Ramachandra Guha
D. Preeti Shenoy