Current Affairs 4th April 2018 IBPS SSC Banking UPSC IAS Govt Exam
Current Affairs 4th April 2018
Today Current Affairs 4th April 2018 Below with Question Answers
- Which among the given banks has been dismissed by the Reserve Bank of India to import raw gold and silver for FY19?
A. ICICI Bank
B. Punjab National bank
C. Federal Bank
D. Axis Bank
- Which day was observed as International Mine Awareness Day?
A. 12 May
B. 4 April
C. 6 March
D. 5 June
- Which among the given cities has become India’s first city to have 8 police station with women in-charges?
D. New Delhi
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman visits which country to attend Moscow Conference?
- Who has been appointed as Leader of House in Rajya Sabha?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Venkaiah Naidu
C. Narendra Modi
D. Arun Jaitley