The GMAT exam is controlled through GMAC. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) all through the year. GMAT is an all-inclusive exam. By passing this test, admissions are granted to MBA program in other countries’ institutions. In India many institutions will accept GMAT scores. GMAT is a computer-adaptive test used to obtain studies in management in other countries. Due to the spread of the disease that is affecting the world, candidates can take the GMAT test in the test center or via the internet. Candidates can now reserve their dates six months ahead of time. Candidates have to sign into mba.com to complete their GMAT Registration. Aadhar Card is accepted to verify your identity during registration. There are four sections to the GMAT exam format: verbal and quantitative Integrative reasoning, and Analytical Writing (optional) providing Mock-questionnaires. The length of the GMAT is two 12 hours 45 minutes without the analytical writing portion.[lwptoc]
GMAT 2023 Exam Dates
GMAT 2023 exam is scheduled several times throughout the year. There is no specific date for the test. Candidates are required to select exam dates when they register in accordance with their preferences. The exam registration will be open throughout the entire year.
GMAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates must read the these guidelines in relation to GMAT Application Formula:
- GMAT 2023 Application Forms will be made available throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply to the test through the internet mode.
- Candidates must choose the exam date according to the exam dates.
- When filling out the application applicants must enter your name and email ID and password to register.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all requested and required information correctly and fully. A wrong or incomplete application forms can lead to rejection.
- Candidates should print a copy of the completed on application form for future use.
Fee Structure GMAT 2023
GMAT 2023 Application Fees may be made online and offline mode.
The payment method that is online can be done with debit and credit cards or net banking.
In offline mode cashier checks or the money checks will be employed.
Candidates are required to pay US 250 dollars (Rs. 17027.50) for India as an application fee.
GMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students are advised review the following GMAT 2023 eligibility guidelines prior to making an application for the exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or university to be able to sit for the test.
- The number of times they can attempt the test: Candidates can appear at least 5 times during the year in order to be eligible for the test.
- Age Limit Candidates must be 18 years old in order to be eligible for GMAT 2023.
- If a candidate fails to get an 800 mark, he or has to wait for 5 years to sit for the examination again.
GMAT 2023 Exam Model
Candidates must read the these details about GMAT Exam Format:
- Test Modes: GMAT Exams in 2023 will take place in online mode.
- Time Duration Section 1 will be comprised of 2 hours and 45 minutes and section 2 will comprise of 3 hours 7 mins.
- Questions Type: The paper will comprise in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Note Section 1 will take place before 20th May. Section 2 will follow after the 20th of May in 2023.
- Section 1: It’s classified in the form of Quantitative Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning.
- Second section: Candidates are required choose from three choices:
- AWA, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Verbal
- Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning, AWA
- Quantitative Verbal and Integrated Reasoning AWA
The exam pattern of GMAT 2023 will be as explained below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
GMAT Exam 2023 Syllabus
GMAT 2023 Syllabus will be split into 4 sections. The four sections comprise the assessment of analytical writing and quantitative reasoning, as well as verbal reasoning, and integrated reasoning.
In the second section integrated reasoning will be a part of questions such as graphic, interpretations tables, two-part analysis, reasoning from multiple sources and so on. The third section will be a quantitative section. The last section is a verbal portion. It will comprise of subjects such like reading comprehension and critical reasoning.
Candidates should prepare a few questions based on their verbal abilities, such as nouns, adjectivesand modifiers adjectives, nouns, and more.
Tips for Preparation
Here, we will provide strategies and tips for GMAT exam:
- Read the entire syllabus and exam format.
- Create a proper timetable and be sure to follow the timetable.
- Solve questions from the previous year.
- Solve the mock test and other test papers.
- Eat healthy and nutritious meals.
GMAT Exam Centers
The GMAT Exam 2023 will be held in various cities like Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Guwahati, Patna, Kolkata, Ranchi, Mysore, Mohali, Noida, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandrum, Indore, Pune, Coimbatore, Nagpur, Patiala, Cochin, Tiruchillapalli, and Vellore.
Admit Card GMAT 2023 Download
GMAT 2023 Confirmation Letters will contain information such as applicant’s name, date and time, test center and exam location. The essential information will be mentioned on the confirmation letters. The authority conducting the exam does not issue the candidates any GMAT exam admit cards for the year 2023 applicants.
The confirmation letter will be posted on the website. Candidates are required to carry the confirmation letter with an ID valid document at the time of the exam. It is suggested that candidates download the confirmation letter by using the online mode and take a printout from the confirmation document.
GMAT 2023 Test Result
GMAT Test results will be released via the internet. The result will be released after a couple of weeks from the test. The authorities will not mail results or score cards in offline mode, such as by post or by courier.
Candidates can verify their score using their login credentials such as the mail ID and password to the exam’s conducting authority. The score card will include all information about the previous 5 years’ score report and assessments scores.