IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) for the candidates who are eligible and competent for the post. A large number of candidates has applied for the post and waiting for the admit card to appear in the exam. Those candidates who are eligible and fulfilled the criteria they will be able to download the IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2021. All the candidates who are waiting for the admit card they should visit this site. Here at this site candidates will get online admit card, how to download procedure, test date, time, test syllabus, answer key, result and interview schedule.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS has released the Admit card 2021 for the post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant. Candidates can easily download their admit card by following the instructions given below. The IBPS examination will be held very soon according to the admit card. All the candidates who will get the admit card they will be able to appear in the exam. All the candidates should know that they must bring their admit card along them in the examination center otherwise the authority will never allow you to sit in the test.
The admit card is so important it contains all the important information about the test and candidates. It holds candidates name, father name, roll no number, date of birth, test date and time, test center location and instructions. Those candidates who couldn’t bring their admit card at test center they will be never allowed by the authority to give exam. All the candidates should bring all the necessary documents at the day of test for the verification.
IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2021 Online Answer Key Interview Schedule
- Candidates must bring their admit card 2021.
- Applicants bring their original identity card and one copy of it.
- A photograph attached with the admit card.
How to Download:
- All the candidates open the official site to download the admit card.
- Click the Admit Card Download link.
- Candidates provide their Registration number and date of birth in the prescribed box.
- Click the submit button to get the admit card.
- After submission admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates download the admit card and take print.