- President Sirisena appointed General S.H.S Kottegoda as the Defence Secretary.
- Sri Lankan President bans On Face-Covering in Public.
- Alfred Brownell was awarded the Goldman Environmental Prize.
- Nation observes Ayushman Bharat Diwas today.
- Indonesia to relocate its capital from Jakarta.
- Former Indian footballer Pungam Kannan passed away.
- Turkey pushes the EU for membership decisions.
- Dalbir Singh was appointed as Indias High Commissioner to Seychelles.
- International Dance Day is observed today.
- Eliud Kipchoge won the London Marathon 2023 title.
- Claire Polosak becomes the first female umpire to officiate men’s ODI.
- Master Deenanath Mangeshkar Award 2023 was announced.
- UN observes World Day for Safety and Health at Workday today.
- AIFF appointed Doru Isac as the technical director.
- Ex-South Africa all-rounder Jacques Kallis receives Ikhamanga Award 2023.
- Mine blast in Separatist held Ukraine kills 4.
- Sri Lanka’s top defense official resigns over Easter bombings security failure.
- Terry Rawlings, the British film and sound editor has passed away.
- SC gave a deadline to RBI to share bank’s NPA information.
- Abhishek Verma won gold in 10m Air Pistol at ISSF World Cup.
- Two new bird species found on Indonesian islands.
- Ex Army Chief Dalbir Singh Suhag appointed India High Commissioner to Seychelles.
- Sri Lankas Defence Secretary resigned after the Easter attacks.
- World Intellectual Property Day observed today.
- JetSolution announces start flights to Bhutan.
- Indian medalists in Asian Athletics Championship 2023.
- Uber Asia Pacific head Amit Jain resigns; Pierre-Dimitri Gore-Coty to take over.
- NASA’s InSight mission recently recorded marsquake.
- Younus Habib former Mehran Bank Chief passess away.
- KPK, Punjab Assembly opposition resigns from house committees.
- IndusInd Bank receives NCLT approval for merger with Bharat Financial Inclusion.
- Govt. increased the authorised capital of Allahabad Bank.
- Asian Road Cycling Championship kicks off in Uzbekistan.
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 prisoners for terrorism crimes.
- NASA revealed that Mercury has a massive solid inner core.
- Rubana takes office as BGMEA’s first female president.
- Benny Antony won National Intellectual Property Award.
- Afghanistan recall Pacer Hamid Hassan for World Cup 2023.
- Combodia and Thailand reconected by Rail after 45 years.
- 100 year old Germa woman stands for Council election.
- TCS signed a deal with India Post to transform country’s mail delivery system.
- India won 5 medals on opening day of Asian Athletics Championships 2023.
- Sri Lanka Attacks: More than 250 killed as churches and hotels targeted.
- Google Doodle goest to new heights to celebrate Earth Day.
- Afghan Supreme Court extends Ghani’s term till elections.
- Lankan President Sirisena appoints special committee to investigate serial blasts.
- Ukrainian comedian Volodymyr Zelenskiy wins Ukraine presidential election.
- Malis Prime Minister Maiga resigned over Ogossagou massacre.
- Helium hydride ion, Universes first molecule detected in space.
- Pakistan’s Finance Minister Asad Umar resigns.
- 81st Death anniversary of Allama Iqbal observed today.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa wins Pakistan Cup cricket tournament.
- Shri N. Kashinath designated as Member (Signal & Telecom) of Railway Board.
- Mali’s Prime Minister resigns amid pressure over growing insecurity.
- Antares Rocket takes off for International Space Station with essential NASA supply.
- ECI appointed Bihar Ex CEO AjayV Nayak as Special Observer for West Bengal.
- INS Shakti, INS Kolkata to take part in Chinese Navys 70th anniversary celebrations.
- Jokowi win another terms as Indonesia president election.
- World Liver Day is observed today.
- Canara Bank became the first PSB to meet RBIs EMV Mandate.
- Former Rwandan rebel leader accused of war crimes dies in Germany.
- NASAs TESS found first Earth sized world.
- Peru’s ex-president Garcia kills himself to avoid arrest.
- First Earth-Size planet: HD 21749b discovered by NASAs TESS Exoplanet Mission.
- FIFA ban former Brazilian football president Jose Maria Marin for life.
- World Heritage Day observed Today.
- RedBus appoints Mahendra Singh Dhoni as brand ambassador.
- Ajay Kumar Dixit appointed as CEO of Cairn Oil.
- Google bocks TikTok in India following court order.
- World Haemophilia Day observed today.
- Rajesh Yaduvanshi is appointed as Executive Director of Punjab National Bank.
- Parliamentary Majority Backs Netanyahu As New Israeli Prime Minister.
- Momin Agha appointed Punjab Secretary Higher Education.
- Google opened its first Africa Artificial Intelligence lab in Ghana.
- CMFRI Signs Agreement With ISRO To Save Coastal Wetlands.
- Rongali Bihu festival celebrated in Assam.
- Turkey Turkish election board disqualifies pro Kurdish mayors in southeast.
- India to partner with Japan and UAE to set up two projects in Africa.
- Aisam and Gonzalez win Houston doubles title.
- INS Kozhikode was decommissioned after three decades of service.
- Indonesia: President election will be held on 17th April 2023.
- Meena Kumari bagged gold at the 2023 Boxing World Cup.
- Israeli lunar mission Beresheet crashed on the Moon.
- RBI permitted Reinsurance Brokers to open Foreign Currency Accounts.
- Digital Sukoon founder, Sudhanshu Kumar received Best Digital Agency award.
- Jamia Millia Islamia gets its First Woman Vice-Chancellor.
- Jean Michel Lapin elected as Haiti’s new prime minister.
- Al Burhan appoint new head of Sudan’s transitional military council.
- Russia honours PM Narendra Modi with its highest civilian award.
- Mashal Khan’s second death anniversary observed today.
- Two schemes of West Bengal won WSIS awards.
- Nitin Chugh is likely to be appointed as MD & CEO of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank.
- President Xi congratulates Kim Jong Un on re-election.
- AITA signs MoU with STF to train Indian junior players.
- Julian Assange Wikileads co founder arrested in London.
- India built maternity hospital in Nepal’s Siraha district.
- Russia awards PM Narendra Modi with highest state honor.
- Cairn Indias CEO and CFO resigns.
- Legendary Singer Ahmed Rushdi 36th death anniversary observed.
- PAISALO Digital Limited signed the first co-origination loan agreement SBI.
- Sudan’s military has ousted President Omar al Bashir.
- DoT approved the merger of TTSL and Bharti Airtel.
- NGT sets up a Central Monitoring Committee.
- National Safe Motherhood Day is celebrated today.
- Algeria MPs elect Abdelkader Bensalah as first new president in 20 years.
- Seventeenth MENA World Economic Forum Held In Jordan .
- Karnam Sekar to be appointed as MD, CEO of Indian Overseas Bank.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulates Maldives President Solih for his partys landslide victory.
- Justice Farrukh Irfan resigns as LHC Judge.
- Sri Lanka new railway line inaugurated.
- Maoist attack in India’s Chhattisgrah kills BJP lawmaker.
- SUN Group chairman Vikramjit Sahney elected as president of ICC India.
- Three American service member killed in car bombing in Bagram air base.
- IndiGo announces new routes from Mumbai.
- Supreme Court increased VVPAT verification for Lok Sabha election.
- US labels Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guard Corps a Terror group.
- Israel to go to polls to elect new parliament.
- American Homeland Security Secretary Chris Jane Nelson left the post.
- Kirstjen Nielsen resigns as Homeland Security Secretary.
- US Treasuryps David Malpass named world bank group president.
- Indian Navy signs MoU with CSIR for advanced technologies.
- Algerias Parliament to meet to name an interim successor.
- Nagaland observed the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Kohima.
- Faisel Saleh Hayat appointed as Vice President of Asian Football Conferderation.
- World Health Day observed today.
- Scientists warn of amphibian pandemic that already killed 90 species.
- Pakistan opened a route for flights out of India.
- Virat Kohli becomes all-time leading IPL scorer during 49-ball 84.
- Dr. Sohini Sastri honoured with D. Litt by National American University.
- Ly Tong who hijacked planes to fight communism in vietnam dies at 73 years.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank approves merger with Indiabulls Housing.
- Scientist discovered a new enzyme to arrest bacteria cell growth.
- American David Malpass selected as the new President of the World Bank.
- Vikram Kirloskar appointed as Confederation Indian Industry president.
- Amal Clooney is appointed as the U.K.s special envoy on media freedom.
- Nasscom appoints Keshav Murugesh as CEO.
- Sri Lanka commando commits suicide at PMs residence.
- Google dissolves Al Ethics board just one week after forming it.
- Nepaless embassy celebrates 60th anniversary of diplomatic relations with Pakistan.
- PM Imran Khan emerges as 9th most popular world leaders.
- Vipin Anand has been appointed as the new Managing Director of LIC.
- Turkey purchase S-400 from Russia.
- Brunei implements stoning to death under anti LGBT laws.
- Chicago elected Lori a black woman as its Mayor.
- Algeria’s president Abdelaziz Bouteflika resigns after 20 years in power.
- Ex Nissan boss Ghosn arrested on new financial misconduct charges.
- British MPs back Mrexit delay by one vote.
- 4Algeria’s Abdelaziz Bouteflika resigns after mass porterts.
- Five injured by debris as Houthi drones intercepted over Saudi Arabia.
- India and Bolivia signed for the development and industrial use of lithium.
- Algeria’s President Abdelaziz Bouteflika resigns after 20 years.
- Vikram Patel receives John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Award.
- Google India head Rajan Anandan resigns after 8 years.
- At least 30 were killed as winds flatten homes in Nepal.
- World Autism Awareness Day Observed Today.
- Erdogan’s AK party loses major Turkey cities in local elections.
- China successfully launches second-generation data relay satellites.
- Japan Emperor Akihito ends the reign marked by Modernisation.
- New Zealand gun lobby backs ban after Christchurch mosques attack.
- Shanghai becomes the 1st district with 5G coverage.
- High Commissioner to India Sohail Mahmood appointed new foreign secretary.
- Algeria announces a new government with 27 members.
- GRSE becomes 1st Indian Shipyard to deliver 100 Warships.
- Executive Director of ICICI, Vijay Chandok appointed as MD and CEO of ICICI Securities 4.
- Australia beat Pakistan by 20 runs in Fifth ODI.