- NITI Aayog to launch the th Edition of WTI Awards.
- US approves multi mission Seahawk helicopters to South Korea.
- Iran unveiled three precision guided missiles.
- Former President of India Pranab Mukherjee was awarded the Bharat Ratna.
- Amla retires from international cricket.
- International Day of the Worlds Indigenous Peoples.
- Serena Williams Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Sports Women.
- ADB approved USD millions to improve road infrastructure in districts of Maharashtra.
- ISRO institutes Vikram Sarabhai Journalism Award.
- India signed a UN Convention agreement in Singapore.
- Saudi crown prince, Pompeo discuss maritime security, Iran.
- US, Pakistan remove restrictions on each other’s diplomats.
- Strong 5.8 earthquake jolts parts of Punjab, KP.
- Iran’s Navy Would Get Smashed by America in a War.
- UK expresses concern to India over Kashmir situation.
- Sri Lanka Suspend Coach Hathurusingha Ahead of New Zealand Series.
- Steve Smith becomes second fastest to score Test centuries.
- Bangladesh signed an agreement with Russia for uranium supply.
- Iran unveils three new precision guided missiles.
- India s Naaz Joshi won Miss World Diversity.
- President gives assent to the AERA Amendment Bill.
- Former External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj passed away.
- Rajasthan passed bill against anti lynching.
- Pakistan summons Indian High Commissioner over scrapping of Article.
- Gujarati journalist author and columnist Kanti Bhatt passed away.
- Lok Sabha passed the Transgender Persons Protection of Rights Bill.
- IIFL Finance to raise up to crore through bonds.
- RS passed Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Bill.
- Lewis Hamilton won Hungarian Grand Prix.
- Global Big Data software market will reach billion by Forbes report.
- President Ram Nath Kovind was awarded the National order of Merit.
- Malaysia seizes million from Chinese state firm s bank account.
- DRDO successfully test fired QRSAM Missile.
- Bhasha Mukherjee was crowned MISS ENGLAND.
- ICMR introduces new TB vaccines VPM and Immuvac.
- NITI Aayog approves JV to acquire minerals needed for Electric Vehicles.
- PM Modi to inaugurate two day workshop for all BJP MPs in New Delhi.
- North Korea confirms another test of rocket launcher system.
- US officially withdraws from INF treaty.
- Mindtree appoints Cognizants Debashis Chatterjee as new CEO.
- LS passed the Dam Safety Bill.
- Indian journalist Ravish Kumar was awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award.
- 3 tourists killed in rocky collapse on US coast.
- 3 Muslim laborers arrested in India on false charges of spying for Pakistan.
- Saudi Arabia ends restrictions on women traveling: Royal Decree.
- Khadijah Mellah becomes first UK jockey to wear hijab – and wins race.
- India’s ruling party expels politician accused of rape.
- Jacob Rees-Mogg to quit as ERG chair after Commons appointment.
- Rajiv Kumar appointed as new Finance Secretary.
- US Congress reaches deal to avert budget showdown.
- Sanjay Sinh resigns from Congress, Rajya Sabha, to join BJP.
- Four Kashmiri youth martyred by Indian army firing in occupied Kashmir.
- Afghanistan Bomb blast near passenger bus 34 killed.
- Former Tehran mayor sentenced to death for spouse murder of their wife.
- Indian coffee tycoon V.G. Siddhartha found dead.
- First American airline flight in 22 years arrives in Saudi Arabia.
- Iran ready for dialogue with Saudi Arabia, foreign minister says.