- Legendary filmmaker Mrinal Sen passes away at 95.
- Bangladesh election: Sheikh Hasina wins new term as prime minister.
- India vs Australia: 3rd Test IND won by 137 runs.
- UAE helicopter crash kills four crew on rescue mission near zip-line.
- Iran judiciary chief to head powerful expediency Council.
- Cabinet approved 7 CPSEs via IPO.
- Telangana State cancer institute achieved two world records.
- Egypt police kill 40 militants in raids after tourist bus blast.
- ISRO chairman K.Sivan was awarded gold medal by SSI.
- RBI forms panel on Economic Capital Framework.
- 6th International Rice Research Institute inaugurated in Varanasi.
- India’s first vertical bridge to replace Pamban Bridge.
- China Navigation Satellite System ‘BeiDou’ Starts Global Service.
- Government banned Khalistan Liberation Force under UAPA.
- Pakistan Cabinet approved to issue ‘Panda bond’ in Chinese currency.
- Israel Parliament votes to dissolve government.
- Gen Bajwa installs Lt Gen Bilal Akbar as Mujahid Force Chief.
- Four day 12th Annual ISDSI Conference commenced in SPJIMR, Mumbai.
- Saudi King Salman cabinet reshuffle.
- Israel Parliament votes to dissolve government.
- AIIMS Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide After Fight With Wife In Delhi.
- Lok Sabha Passes Triple Talaq Bill.
- Portfolios allocated to ministers in Rajasthan; Ashok Gehlot keeps 9, Sachin Pilot 5.
- Madhya Pradesh Declares Kuno As National Park.
- Prof Hamidi Kashmiri Passes Away.
- Andhra Pradesh Gets New High Court in Amaravati.
- Russia successfully tested hypersonic missile.
- Aadi Sai Vijaykaran Wins ‘Top Debater In The World’ Title.
- Former Union minister Jai Narain Prasad Nishad passed away.
- RBI to soon release new Rs 20 currency note.
- Former MQM leader Ali Raza Abidi shot dead in Karachi DHA.
- India officially took operations of Iran’s strategic Chabahar Port.
- Former Union Minister Jai Narain Prasad Nishad passed away.
- Libya: 3 dead in attack on foreign ministry building in Tripoli.
- PV Bharathi Appointed MD And CEO Of Corporation Bank.
- Kamal Hassan’s MNM appoints 575 constituency incharges in Tamil Nadu.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Buddhist site museum at Lalitgiri in Odisha.
- Reformist Prince In World’s Top Oil Exporter Saudi Arabia Dies.
- Christmas Day Celebrated today.
- 142nd birth anniversary of Muhammad Ali Jinnah is Celebrated today.
- Good Governance Day Observed today.
- 29 killed injured in militant Raid on Kabul Government Compound.
- DRDO: India successfully test-fires nuclear-capable ICBM Agni-IV Missile.
- PM Manmohan Singh conferred with South Indian Education Society Award.
- India successfully test-fired ICBM ‘Agni-IV’ from Odisha coast.
- BVP Rao becomes President of Archery Association of India.
- China launches the first satellite for space-based broadband to rival Google.
- India’s stock market becomes 7th largest in the world overtaking Germany.
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Inaugurates IFC-IOR in Gurugram.
- National Farmers Day ‘Kisan Diwas’ observed today.
- United States withdraw half US troops from Afghanistan.
- 15th Global SME Business Summit held in New Delhi.
- China launches first satellite for broadband communication.
- Three astronauts return from International Space Station.
- Famous classical singer Pandit Arun Bhaduri passed away at 75.
- NITI Aayog Releases SDG India Index: Baseline Report 2023.
- UP Govet gears up to mark Vajpayee’s 95th birth anniversary.
- Winter Solstice observed in India today.
- National Mathematics Day observed today.
- India, Japan Sign Exchange of Notes and Loan Agreements.
- Lok Sabha passed Consumer Protection Bill.
- WV Raman appointed as the new coach of the India women’s cricket team.
- Infosys appoints Airtels Nilanjan Roy as new CFO.
- Winter Solstice observed today.
- Karavali Utsav to be inaugurated Today in Mangaluru.
- Harsh Vardhan Shringla appointed new Indian Ambassador to US.
- NASA’s Apollo 8 Mission to Moon marks its 50th anniversary today.
- International Human Solidarity Day today.
- ISRO launches the GSAT 7A satellite from Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
- India’s Largest National Cancer Institute ‘NCI’ set up in Jhajjar, Haryana.
- India ranked 108th in World Economic Forum’s Gender Gap Index.
- USA pulls out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty.
- Women’s ony political party launched in Delhi.
- US approves Patriot missile sate worth $3.5bn to Turkey.
- Madhavi Divan is the new Additional Solicitor General of India.
- GSLV F11 carrying GSAT 7A launched today.
- Goa Liberation Day observed today.
- Saudi heritage chief launches Korean exhibition in Riyadh.
- Cabinet approves India and France MoU on renewable energy.
- British Airways to resume flights to Pakistan after 10 years.
- Kamal Nath sworn in as 18th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
- United Arab Emriates President declares 2021 as Year of Tolerance.
- TN CM inaugrated 35 civic projects.
- IAF tested military aircraft using blended bio-jet fuel.
- Andreas Goss is appointed as CEO of Thyssenkrupp Tata Steel B.V.
- Tamil Nadu CM launched ISRO designed NaVIC to fishermen.
- International Day Against Violence Against Sex Workers Celebrated today.
- Australia recognizes west Jerusalem as capital of Israel.
- Bhupesh Baghel became 3rd Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh.
- Ranil Wickremesinghe became new Prime Minister of Sri Lanka.
- Shree Saini from USA crowned Miss India Worldwide 2023.
- BWF World Tour 2023: PV Sindhu becomes the first Indian to win Gold.
- Pu Zoramthanga swore in as new 5th Chief Minister of Mizoram.
- India and Saudi Arabia Sign Bilateral Annual Hajj 2021 Agreement.
- Indias first private UAV factory inaugurated in Hyderabad.
- Vijay Diwas is celebrated in india today.
- India & France sign agreement to fight terrorism together.
- India’s First Railway University ‘NRTI’ inaugurated in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Ashok Gehlot Becomes 14th Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
- International Tea Day Observed Today.
- Supreme Court: NDA Government (BJP) Gets Clean Chit In Rafale Deal.
- Eminent English writer Amitav Ghosh conferred with Jnanpith Award 2023.
- PCB issues PSL 4th complete schedule.
- First National Workshop on Explosives Detection held in Pune, Maharashtra.
- 27th National Energy Conservation Day to be celebrated today.
- Dam Safety Bill 2023 Introduced In Lok Sabha.
- Kamal Nath becomes new Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
- President Kovind inaugurates 5th Enterprise India show in Myanmar.
- India, Russia plans to boost the joint production in defense.
- Delhi High Court bans the online sale of medicines across India.
- ADB retains India FY19 growth forecast at 7.3% despite downside risks.
- Mary Kom honored with Meethoileima title.
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx spacecraft find signs of water on asteroid Bennu.
- Economist Surjit Bhalla resigned from Prime Minister’s Economic Advisory Council.
- India signed the 30-member Trans Regional Maritime Network pact in Rome, Italy.
- Indian Navy launched DSRV system at Mumbai.
- Brexit: Theresa May to join EU summit after surviving vote UP to establish Umbrella.
- University named after former PM late Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Shaktikanta Das appointed new RBI Governor.
- Israel has become the member of FATF.
- PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate 4th Partner’s Forum today.
- Sino-Indian militaries begin ‘Hand-in-Hand’ drills in China.
- UK court orders Vijay Mallya’s extradition to India.
- Agni-5 Ballistic Missile Successfully Test-Fired.
- Lt Gen Majid Ehsan appointed corp commander Lahore.
- Sameer Aggarwal is appointed as CBO of Walmart India.
- At least 5 officials dead in sudan helicopter crash.
- Nadia Murad,Denis Mukwege Nobel Prize lecture 2023.
- CJP inaugurates SC Quetta registry building.
- Five ANA soliders Wounded in Kandahar Chopper Crash.
- Imran Siddiqui honoured with Sanctuary Wildlife Service Award 2023.
- Arundhati Bhattacharya appointed as the new chairman of SWIFT India Board.
- India’s Prathamesh Maulingkar wins Mister Supranational 2023.
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel quits citing personal reasons.
- Vanessa Ponce de Leon crowned as Miss World.
- Allahabad University to be renamed as Prayagraj State University.
- Kerala gets its 4th international airport in Kannur.
- Railways launched new Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train.
- International Anti-Corruption Day Observed today.
- Italy Wins Admirals Cup Sailing Regatta 2023.
- NASA’s ‘OSIRIS-REx’ reached asteroid Bennu.
- NITI Aayog’s Launches Global Hackathon on Artificial Intelligence.
- Shi Yomi became 23rd district of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Madhya Pradesh Tourism first in Asia hosts AdventureNext 18.
- Atul Sahai appointed CMD of New India Assurance.
- Italy nightclub stampede kills six and injures 100.
- India opposes move to declare Gilgit-Baltistan as fifth province.
- China mission launches to far side of Moon.
- IndiGo becomes first Indian carrier to have 200 aircraft in its fleet.
- German CDU elects Kramp-Karrenbauer as new party leader.
- Government appoints Krishnamurthy Subramanian as new Chief Economic Advisor.
- International Civil Aviation Day Celebrations Today.
- Wasim Khan appointed Managing Director of PCB.
- Yasir Shah breaks 82 years old world record.
- Iran: Suicide attack hits police post in Chabahar.
- Afghan election commission rejects kabul vote invalidation.
- Indian Armed Forces Flag Day Celebrations today.
- India successfully launches heaviest satellite ‘GSAT-11’ from French Guiana.
- Ayodhya’s Babri Masjid Demolition Day 6th December 1992 Observed.
- North Korea Secret missile site revealed in new satellite.
- 5 Marines Missing After 2 US Military Planes Crash Off Japan.
- First India-ASEAN InnoTech Summit Held in New Delhi.
- S.Ramakrishnan won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2023 for Sancharam.
- Ajay Narayan Jha appointed as Finance Secretary.
- India and UAE signs currency swap agreement.
- Delhi Minister Imran Hussain Gets PETA ‘Hero to Animals’ Award.
- Chris Dawson Arrest in podcast-highlighted Australian mystery.
- Kolkata gets its first Muslim mayor, Firhad Hakim.
- International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development observed on 5th December 2023.
- India celebrates the Indian Navy Day on 4th December.
- Qatar quits OPEC as Saudis walk tightrope on oil prices.
- Punjab cabinet approves international airport near Ludhiana.
- Ullas Narayana won Indias first international medal in ultra running.
- Pawan Singh is the first Indian to be elected in ISSF judges committee.
- Yes Bank appoints T.S Vijayan as an independent director to the board.
- US Navy vice admiral found dead in Bahrain home.
- Raninder Singh becomes first Indian to be elected ISSF Vice President.
- Australia Become first Country To Recognize Orphanage Trafficking As Slavery.
- Shri Sunil Arora takes over as new Chief Election Commissioner of India.
- China and the United States come to agreement at G-20 summit around fentanyl.
- 47th UAE National Day celebrated today in Abu Dhabi 2023.
- PM Modi to be invited to Pakistan for SAARC summit.
- Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador sworn in as Mexico President.
- Magnus Carlsen retains World Chess Championship 2023 title.
- World Gold Council appoints David Tait as next CEO.
- First global conference on Blue Economy held in Nairobi.
- Shri Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the 13th edition of CII Agro Tech India-2022 in Chandigarh.
- US, Mexico and Canada sign new trade deal to replace NAFTA.
- World AIDS Day Observed On 1st December 2023.
- Hornbill Festival 2023 celebrations begins in Nagaland.
- Y.K.Koo resigns as MD and CEO of HMIL.
- Abhinav Bindra 1st Indian to receive Blue Cross from ISSF.
- DAIC and JNU signs MoU to provide and promote research activities.