- Court acquits Indian held for alleged assassination plot against Sri Lankan President.
- Thailand make it six wins in a row to claim ICC women’s Asia qualifier 2021.
- China expresses ‘deep concern’ over India-Pakistan conflict.
- Turkey’s Erdogan meets with Kushner to discuss Mideast peace.
- Turkey launches ‘largest navy drill in its history’.
- India demands Pakistan release pilot as Kashmir crisis intensifies.
- Pernia: Philppines open to Chinese money to finance growth development.
- Israel ex minister sentenced to 11 years for spying for Iran.
- Afghanistan launches new export route to India through Iran.
- Sanath Jayasuriya, former Sri Lankan captin, banned from cricket for two years for anti-corruption code breach.
- President Ram Nath Kovind Presents Gandhi Peace Prize.
- Iran Foreign Minister Javad Zarif resigns.
- Dr Tayyaba Zafa stargazer who lands up in Antarctica.
- Indian Air Force (IAF) strikes Terrorist camps in three provisions of Pakistan.
- Bihar becomes the 1st state to deploy dog squad to check liquor smuggling.
- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad inaugurated VIVID 2021.
- PM Narendra Modi Inaugurates India’s First National War Memorial Near India Gate.
- SpaceX launched Israels first moon lander Beresheet from Florida.
- Saudi Arabia appoints first female ambassador to United States.
- M.P. launched Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana.
- Landmine blast kills 24 civilians in Syria.
- Suspected Bangladesh plan hijacker shot dead.
- Rashid Khan takes four in four balls as Afghanistan win final T20 against Irland.
- Central Excise Day Celebrated Today.
- PM Modi inaugurated Virtual Experiential Museum in Varanasi.
- President approved Ordinance to make instant Triple Talaq illegal.
- Sudan’s Omar Al Bashir declares state of emergency for one year.
- FO sets up Crisis Management Cell in Pulwama aftermath.
- Sri Lanka Stun South Africa to Seal historic series win.
- Iran: 40 years after the revolution.
- IOC suspends India form hosting Olympic qualfying events.
- Iran announces three day navy drill from Gulf to India Ocean.
- Abe becomes prime minister with fourth longest total tenure of Japan.
- Financial Action Task Force condemns Pulwama attack keeps Pakistan on Grey list.
- US President Trump signed order to create US space force.
- Bangladesh Fire: Blaze kills dozens in Dhaka historic district.
- Japan’s Hayabusa 2 successfully touches down on Ryugu asteroid.
- Chris Gayle breaks Shahid Afridi record for the most sixe in International.
- Law ministry launched Nyaya Bandhu, a tele law mobile application.
- PM Modi unveiled bust of Mahatma Gandhi in South Korea.
- International Mother Language Day Celebrated today.
- NAB arrests Speaker Sindh Assembly Agha Siraj Durrani.
- House launches probe of US nuclear plan in Saudi Arabia.
- Pakistani prisoner beaten to death inside India’s Jaipur Central Jail.
- ICC bans UAE-based coach Irfan Ansari for 10 years.
- Maldives ex president Abdulla Yameen arrested for money laundering.
- India’s squad for the first shooting World Cup of 2021 in Delhi.
- Seven wounded in Mardan toy bomb explosion.
- Karl Laferfeld iconic Chanel fashion designer dies.
- PM Modi inaugurated Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Centre of BHU.
- Cabinet approved the new National Electronics Policy.
- President Alvi confers Nishan e Pakistan on Saudi Crown Prince.
- India Hosts First Yoga on a Pole World Championships in Mumbai.
- New round of US China trade talks to kick off in Washington today.
- First Israeli private lunar mission set to be launched.
- IOC signed deal worth USD 1.5 billion with USA.
- Rajnath Singh Launches Pan-India Number 112 For Women Safety.
- Saudi Arabia signs $20bn in deals with Pakistan.
- Sri Lanka vs South Africa: Sri Lanka won by 1 wickets 2nd test.
- PSL telecast suspended in India in wake of Pulwama terror attack.
- Lebanon appoints Arab worlds first female interior minister.
- Indian Air Force to display firepower in Pokharan, Rajasthan.
- Qatar aims to build $20 billion sport sector ahead of world Cup.
- World Sustainable Development Summit 2021 Held At New Delhi.
- Lifeline Rivers of Punjab should inhale to support breathing life around it.
- William Barr sworn in as US Attorney General.
- Best-selling British Author ‘Andrea Levy’ passed away.
- Macedonia officially changes name to North Macedonia.
- President to present Tagore Award for Cultural Harmony.
- India withdraws Most Favoured Nation status for Pakistan.
- Slovenia MP resign for stealing sandwich.
- Air India Resumes Flights to Iraq after 30 years gap.
- William Barr was sworn in as US Attorney General.
- Lebanon Parliament approves new government.
- Trump to nominate Satterfield ambassador to Turkey.
- Rajasthan Backward Classes Amendment Bill 2021 Passed.
- 44 Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir’s Pulwama car bomb attack.
- Adnan Ghani appointed ZTBL president.
- Iran wins ICJ bid to recover funds frozen in US.
- PSL 4: Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalandars: IU win by 5 wickets.
- 150 Death anniversary of Mirza Ghalib being observed today.
- NBWL approved the 99.82 percent projects in forests.
- Centre to set up a national law university in Uttarakhand.
- Russias Medvedev clinched Sofia Open Title.
- Rajasthan Assembly approved 5% quota for Gujjars.
- PSL 4 Opening Ceremony held in Dubai today.
- Government of Pakistan appoints Arif Usmani as NBP President.
- INational Women’s Day Celebrated today.
- PM Narendra Modi Presented Swachh Shakti 2021 Awards.
- Lok Sabha passes Finance Bill 2021.
- Crown Prince visit: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia to sign $20 billion agreements.
- Earthquake measuring 4.5 hits Andaman Islands.
- Ankiti to be first Indian woman founder-CEO of unicorn.
- India’s National Productivity Day is celebrated today.
- India and Norway signed a letter of Intent for Marine Pollution Initiative.
- Ruchira Kamboj was appointed as the Ambassador of India to Bhutan.
- The first batch of 4 Boeing heavy-lift helicopters arrive in India from the US.
- Pakistan women seal historic ODI series win over Windies.
- 17 killed as massive fire breaks out at hotel in Delhi’s Karol Bagh.
- Abu Dhabi includes Hindi as third official court language.
- International Day Of Women And Girls In Science today.
- Informal sector workers can join PMSYM pension scheme.
- Saudi Arabia’s crown prince launches mega tourism projects in ancient area of Al-Ula.
- Millions to mark 40th anniversary of Iranian revolution.
- Turkey Urges China to End Mass Detention of Muslims.
- Erdogan breaks ground for Istanbul’s iconic Atatürk Cultural Center.
- National Deworming Day Celebrations today.
- PM Modi Launches Development Works in Arunachal Pradesh.
- The International Paralympics Committee (IPC) lifts Russia’s doping ban.
- Oscar-nominated British Actor Albert Finney Passes Away.
- Macedonia signed an accord to join as a new member of NATO military alliance.
- Smriti Irani Launches India Size Project in Mumbai.
- India Pavilion Inaugurated At 69th Berlin International Film Festival.
- USFDA approved Laurus Labs HIV drug.
- India ropes in space technology to track border management.
- HC quashes one year ban imposed on ads.
- Textiles Ministry organizes mega silk event in New Delhi Today.
- New Zealand v India: Rohit Sharma becomes record T20 run-scorer.
- China to sell its first and only aircraft carrier to Pakistan.
- Trump nominates official to oversee America’s spy satellites.
- Russia wants Turkey to do more to clear fighters in Syria’s Idlib.
- Asia LPG 2021 Summit Held In New Delhi.
- Smriti Irani launches India Size project in Mumbai
- UNESCO organised Second Edition of the India Heritage Walk in partnership with Sahapedia.
- India And Germany Join Hands On Water And Waste Management.
- Sanjiv Ranjan appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Colombia.
- Air India CMD Pradeep Singh Kharola appointed Civil Aviation secretary.
- Strict security ahead of Aleem Khan’s appearance at court.
- Union Minister Smriti Irani launches India Size project in Mumbai.
- AYUSH Minister inaugurated Conference of State AYUSH Ministers in New Delhi.
- Pakistan signs $10 bn gas pipeline agreement with Russia.
- Russia to make 2 types of new missiles.
- Union Government notifies Rules to allow women to work in mines.
World heritage centre to be set up at Mayapur in West Bengal.
- Isro’s Gsat-31 launched from French Guiana to replace dying Insat-4CR sat.
- Erdogan: Turkey-Greece disputes can be resolved peacefully.
- P V Bharathi Appointed As CEO Of Corporation Bank.
- Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia to sign defence deal Feb 14.
- Pakistani photographer, director Madiha Aijaz passes away.
- Man sentenced to death in India over ‘gruesome’ child rape.
- UK approves Vijay Mallya extradition to India.
- Relief for India as UK keeps distance from Pakistan minister.
- ISRO set to launch GSAT 31 from French Guiana.
- International World Cancer Day celebrated today.
- Padma Shri R.B.Patil passed away.
- P.V.Bharathi appointed as the MD and CEO of Corporation Bank.
- Taliban to meet Afghan Opposition leaders in Moscow.
- P.S.Krishnan is to receive K.Veeramani Award.
- Bihar approved approved a draft Bill on providing 10% quota to the EWS.
- PM inaugurates first-ever university in Ladakh.
- Visually challenged voters to get braille voter slips.
- Industrialist K Mahesh passes away.
- NASA’s Hubble finds a dwarf galaxy in our cosmic neighborhood.
- Indus River Dolphin declared Punjab’s State aquatic animal.
- Ministry of Home Affairs extended the ban on SIMI.
- Yes Bank senior group president Pralay Mondal resigns.
- DAC Approves Indigenous Construction of 6 Submarines Worth Rs 40000 cr.
- Saudi Arabia is Joining CPEC Matters.
- Pakistani educator wins Cambridge University award for ‘World’s Most Dedicated Teacher’ .
- PM Praises Citizenship Bill As He Launches BJP’s Poll Campaign In Bengal.
- Punit Goenka re-elected as new BARC India chairman.
- RBI lifted its curb on 3 banks under PCA framework.
- Ajai Kumar is appointed as the interim CEO of Yes Bank.
- Australian air strike may have killed Iraqi civilians, officials say.
- Erdogan unveils manifesto for local elections.
- Malaysia’s company to invest $100m annually in Pakistan.