- Dubai airport has been named the worlds busiest airport.
- Nagaland CM inaugurates States first Astro Turf Football Pitch.
- ICAR Launches National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP).
- Saudi Arabia: Corruption crackdown ‘ends with $106bn recovered.
- Punit Goenka appointed as the new chairman of BARC India.
- K J Alphons inaugurates the First Swadesh Darshan project in Sikkim.
- Mahatma Gandhi Martyr’s Day Observed On 30th January 2021.
- India Replaces Japan To Become Second-Largest Crude Steel Producer.
- Pacer Mohammed Shami becomes fastest Indian bowler to take 100 ODI wickets.
- TN bags FSSAI award for Swasth Bharat Yatra.
- Ex-Defence Minister George Fernandes Passed Away.
- Hindi writer Chitra Mudgal among 24 honored with Sahitya Akademi Award.
- D.N. Chakraborty gets Assam Republic Journalism Award.
- Russia Marks 75th Anniversary Of World War II, End Of Siege Of Leningrad.
- In a first, Pakistan appoints Hindu woman as civil judge.
- Dr Poonam Khetrapal Singh appointed as Regional Director WHO SOUTH EAST Asia.
- Former defence minister George Fernandes passes away.
- Nartaki Natraj, Bharatnatyam Dancer, Becomes First Trans Person to Receive Padma Shri.
- French Oscar-winning composer Michel Legrand passed away.
- Modi unveils Rs 16,504-crore largest refinery complex in Kerala.
- Canberra urges China and US to avoid Cold War.
- Taliban, US, Pakistan hail progress in peace talks.
- India Inks Uranium Deal With Uzbekistan as Delhi Builds Strategic Reserves.
- Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan creating joint business council.
- RBI approved Ravneet Gill as Yes Bank MD & CEO.
- Indias first indigenously developed NGRAM was tested successfully.
- Floods and landslides killed at least 59 people in Indonesia.
- Saina Nehwal enters semifinals of Indonesia Masters tournament.
- Naomi Osaka wins Australian Open Grand Slam Singles title.
- IndiGo Airlines appoints Ronojoy Dutta as new CEO.
- South Africa President Cyril Ramaphosa to be Chief Guest at R-Day Parade.
- Sahitya Akademi Award Winning Bengali Writer Atin Bandyopadhyay Passes Away.
- Johan Botha Announces Retirement From all formats of Cricket.
- Airstrikes in Taliban Area Kill 29 Afghans Despite Peace Talks.
- India launched Apollo Proton Cancer Centre (APCC) in Chennai.
- Pakistani Top Chef contestant Fatima Ali passes away.
- Pahang’s Sultan Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah elected Malaysia.
- Venezuela Breaks Off Diplomatic Ties With The US.
- Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba Commissioned New Naval Air Base ‘INS Kohassa’.
- Ex-Chief Justice of South Korea Is Arrested on Case-Rigging Charges.
- Iraq parliament approves $112bn budget after month of wrangling.
- Jammu and Kashmir Governor Gives Nod to Bill for Reservation to Paharis.
- PSLV-C44 carrying India’s military satellite Microsat-R, students’ payload Kalamsat,.
- WCD Ministry Celebrates National Girl Child Day Today.
- Emiliano Sala Fears for soccer player on board missing plane.
- 2nd World Integrated Medicine Forum 2021 inaugurated.
- Indian Navy conducts its largest-ever coastal defense exercise ‘Sea Vigil’.
- Prominent Saudi Scholar Ahmed Al Amari dies in prison.
- Former Indian Hockey Player Raghbir Bhola Passes Away.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari to inaugurate first interstate bridge in J&K.
- India captain Virat Kohli wins three ICC.
- Gigi Woo model passed away.
- UAE, Pakistan sign $3 Billion Bailout Package to shore up Economy.
- Pakistan vs South Africa: 2nd ODI South Africa won by 5 wickets.
- India Steel 2021 Exhibition and Conference inaugurated in Mumbai.
- Nepals Central Bank Announces Ban of Indian Notes Above Rs100.
- India knock Down UK In Largest Economy Rankings.
- MP Anurag Thakur Honoured With Sansad Ratna Award.
- AP Cabinet approved 5% quota for Kapus and EBCs.
- Israeli jets target Iranian positions around Damascus.
- Iraq agrees to allocate IQD 68 billion to Defense Ministry budget for Peshmerga.
- India signs 11 MoUs worth $9.5 million with Afghanistan.
- International Quad Series: England lose 48-45 to South Africa in London.
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Celebrations Begins Today in Varanasi.
- Businessman Badal, wife Soma’s assets frozen in corruption probe.
- Israel Confirms Another Attack on Iranian Targets in Syria.
- Erdogan to Trump: Turkey is ready to take over security in Syria’s Manbij.
- PM Narendra Modi Launches National Museum of Indian Cinema in Mumbai.
- Swedish lawmakers elect PM Lofven to second term.
- U.S. peace envoy held talks with Qureshi.
- Tamil Nadu State Cabinet approved the building rules.
- India 1st away team to win bilateral series in all formats in Australia.
- Wasim Jaffer became the 1st Asian to slam 2 first-class double tons after turning 40.
- India and Mongolia Sign a Powerful MoU at ICMEI.
- Legendary actor Gulab Chandio passes away.
- Australia vs India: 3rd ODI India won by 7 wickets.
- PIA banned entertainment on flights to Jeddah and Madina
- Al Qaeda Leader killed in operation in southern Libya.
- Reliance Retail, Jio to launch new e-commerce platform.
- Justice Asif Saeed Khosa to be sworn in as 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan.
- American company Cargill to invest US $200 million in Pakistan.
- BASF and Adani Group signed MoU in petrochemical JV.
- ECI appointed Dwivedi as CEO of Andhra Pradesh.
- President appoints senior advocate Sanjay Jain as Additional Solicitor General in Supreme court.
- Yu Wensheng Wins Franco-German Human Rights Award.
- Chennai’s Gukesh Crowned India’s Youngest Grand master.
- India first electric cab service Blu Smart launched in Delhi.
- Asian Cup: South Korea beat China to win group.
- ISIS attack in Syria Kill 4 Americans.
- Manu Sawhney Appointed New ICC CEO.
- ICICI Bank Appoints B Sriram, Rama Bijapurkar Independent Directors.
- Stephen Constantine resign as coach of the Indian football team.
- Veteran journalist Amanullah Kabir dies.
- Andy Murray announces retirement from tennis career.
- Detained Chinese lawyer Yu Wensheng wins Franco-German human rights award.
- Ananth Narayanan Steps Down As Myntra-Jabong CEO.
- Army Day Celebrations In India today.
- PM Narendra Modi awarded first ever Philip Kotler Presidential Award.
- Su Tseng-chang appointed as Prime Minister of Taiwan.
- Macedonia Renamed As ‘The Republic Of Northern Macedonia’
- Government Launches ‘Womaniya on GeM’ Initiative.
- Ashok Chawla resigned as chairman of TERI.
- Yes Bank Appoints Brahm Dutt As Non-Executive Part-Time Chairman.
- PM releases commemorative coin and stamp on Sikh Guru Gobind Singh.
- Kartik becomes youngest Indian to win junior world title.
- Gulab Chand Kataria elected Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly.
- Namita Gokhale wins Sushila Devi Literature Award.
- Record-breaking heatwave to hit Australia’s south-east, restricting sporting events.
- Centre has signed an agreement with five States for the Renuka dam.
- SRiX signed agreement with Cranfield University.
- Karnataka State Cabinet approved four metro rail projects.
- Centre launches 5-yr Plan To Combat Pollution In 102 cities.
- Andhra Pradeshs seventh airport inaugurated at Orvakallu.
- India’s 1st Manned Mission To Space By December 2021: ISRO.
- Adi Godrej Conferred ICSI Lifetime Award.
- Ashok Chawla Resigned As NSE Chairman.
- Renowned fiction writer Khalida Hussain passes away.
- Su Tseng-chang Appointed PM of Taiwan.
- Taliban Key Commander Sibghatullah Killed In Feryab.
- Yes Bank Appoints Brahm Dutt As Non-Executive Part-Time Chairman.
- India’s Mary Kom becomes world’s top woman boxer.
- Ex Israeli Minister Charged of Iran Spying to Serve 11 years.
- Sheila Dikshit appointed as Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee chief.
- Houthi drone targets senior Yemeni officers kills five solidors.
- 21 killed as Taliban strom security posts in west Afghanistan.
- Nicolas Maduro sworn in as Venezuela Prez for 2nd term amid economic crisis.
- 1st Ever Global Aviation Summit To Be Held In Mumbai.
- Muhammad Salah retains African Player of the year award.
- Jim Youg Kim steps down as President of World Bank.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill 2021 Passed in Lok Sabha.
- Interim Budget To Be Presented on 1 February.
- MoU Signed Between Indian Army And PNB.
- Lok Sabha passed the ‘DNA Technology Regulation Bill, 2021’.
- RJ Karamat Bhandari appoint chairman PHC.
- Dr. Asad Majeed reaches US to take charge as Pakistan ambassador.
- Vikram Misri takes charge as India’s new envoy to China.
- DRDO receives Exhibitor of the Year Award.
- Lok Sabha passes Personal Laws (Amendment) Bill 2018.
- Sheikh Hasina takes oath as Bangladesh PM.
- 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards Presented in the USA.
- India born Gita Gopinath joins IMF as 1st woman Chief Economist.
- Government merged three Regional Rural Banks.
- Saudi Arabia new regulation to get divorce notices over text.
- Rami Malek, Glenn Close win Best awards at Golden Globes 2021.
- India win first-ever cricket Test series in Australia.
- Journalist Dinu Randive conferred with lifetime achievement award.
- Pentagon chief of staff Kevin Sweeney resigned.
- Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards.
- NGT imposes Rs 100 Cr fine on Meghalaya govt.
- Donald Trump Signs Asia Reassurance Initiative Act Into Law.
- Arunima Sinha Becomes Worlds 1st Female Amputee To Scale Antarctica’s Highest Peak.
- LS passed a Bill to amend the Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Bill.
- China successfully tested its Mother of All Bombs.
- Sudhir Bhargava appointed as the new CIC.
- Indian Arunima Sinha is first woman amputee to scale Mount Vinson in Antarctica.
- China’s Chang’e 4 probe makes the historic landing on ‘Dark side’ of the Moon.
- 27th New Delhi World Book Fair 2021 begins today.
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) Amendment Bill Passed.
- Governor Brown Swears In Justice Groban to California Supreme Court.
- 2 Muslim women elected to USA congress.
- Indian Panorama Film Festival begins today.
- Green-Ag Project- Transforming Indian Agriculture Launched.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Indian Science Congress in Jalandhar.
- Sri Lanka vs New Zealand: 1st ODI NZ won by 47 runs.
- Improved LCA Tejas gets approved for production.
- Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair declared as authorized Immigration.
- Home Ministry approved UPs proposal of renaming Allahabad as Prayagraj.
- Cricket coach Achrekar passed away.
- Israel and US officially withdraw from UNESCO over ‘anti-Israel’ bias.
- Cabinet approved the amendment on Trade Unions Act.
- India and Pakistan exchanges list of Nuclear Installations.
- French World Cup champions awarded Legion of Honour.
- Sudhir Bhargava is elected as Chief Information Commissioner of India.
- Veteran Actor Kader Khan dies at 81 last rites in Canada.
- Vinod Kumar Yadav appointed as Railway Board Chairman.
- Smriti Mandhana wins ICC women’s cricketer of the year award.
- National Nritya Shiromani Award 2021 for Anindita.
- Axis Bank MD & CEO Shikha Sharma retires; Amitabh Chaudhry takes charge.
- Taliban attacks in Northern Afghanistan kill 27 security officers.
- Sheikh Hasina becomes Prime Minister of Bangladesh for the third consecutive term.
- Rishabh Pant first Indian wicket-keeper to claim 20 catches in Test series.
- Germany approves USD 8 billion rail and road tunnel link to Denmark.
- Transgenders can file sexual harassment case under IPC.
- US Adventurer Completes 1st Unaided Solo Trek Across Antarctica.
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate Indian Science Congress-2021 in Punjab.
- Andhra Pradesh gets a separate high court from today.