- Karnataka crisis: Speaker refuses to accept resignation of 8 out of 13 rebel MLAs.
- Hammad Azhar elevated to post of Pakistan federal minister for revenue.
- News anchor among four killed in Karachi firing.
- Bangladesh head coach Steve Rhodes steps down.
- Conservatives agitate for religious freedom law but Coalition voters not on board – Essential poll.
- Coalition’s $1bn welfare outsourcing accused of hurting vulnerable Australians.
- Saudi-led coalition forces stop another Houthi drone.
- Saudi Arabia to build airport for Haj and Umrah in Makkah.
- Italy’s Prosecco hills added to UNESCO World Heritage list.
- World’s largest burn and plastic surgery institute inaugurated in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Towards a free trade agreement: on India-U.S. ties.
- Karnataka crisis: Another minister resigns, openly backs BJP.
- Nepal’s effective measures to clean up the Mount Everest.
- Iraqs Babylon listed as UNESCOs World Heritage Site.
- Indian government to introduce an Indian sovereign bond to the world.
- 5.7 magnitude earthquake in Iran, life was not damaged.
- U.S. womens national soccer team won the FIFA Womens World Cup 2019.
- Virat Kohli retains top position among batsmen in latest ICC rankings.
- ICC World Cup India beat up Sri Lanka by 7 wickets.
- Bahrain to partner with UK to pilot new AI guidelines.
- Elavenil Valarivan won the gold medal in 10m women’s air rifle at ISSF World Cup 2019.
- Shoaib Malik announced his retirement from ODI.
- Afghanistan Bomb blast in Masjid 2 people died and a number of injured.
- LightSail 2 spacecraft sends it first signals to Earth.
- ICC World Cup Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 94 runs.
- Rajya Sabha passed the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Bill 2019.
- NASA launched an incredible new atomic clock into orbit to navigate distant planets.
- Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan is to meet the US President Donald Trump on July 22.
- South Central Railway has commissioned the longest electrified tunnel.
- International court announced the result of Kulbhushan Yadav case in 17th July.
- Hima Das won the women’s 200m gold in the Poznan Athletics Grand Prix in Poland.
- ICC World Cup 2019 West Indies beat Afghanistan by 23 runs.
- Afghan batsman Alam Khalil breaks Tendulkar record for making World Cup litle age fifty.
- Ursula von der Leyen is appointed as European Commission president.
- Centre signs MoU with IBM to utilize AI in agriculture.
- US condemns terrorist attack on Saudi Arabia’s Abha International Airport.
- 14 dead, 9 missing after dam breach in Ratnagiri.
- IMF approves $6 billion loan for Pakistan.
- Women’s World Cup: Netherlands beat Sweden to reach final against US.
- Hajra Khan breaks world records to highlight inequality in sports in Pakistan.
- Rahul Gandhi quits as India opposition leader after election defeat.
- Indo-French Joint Air Exercise ‘Garuda-VI’ begins.
- N S Vishwanathan gets extension by one year as RBI deputy governor.
- Mark Tully presented the Lifetime Achievement Award at UK-india Awards 2019.
- NASA’s PUNCH mission selected Indian Scientist Dipankar Banerjee as its co-investigator.
- Ola Electric invests $250million funding from SoftBank.
- Karnam Sekar takes over as new MD and CEO of IOB.
- Odisha to host the 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship 2019.
- N.S Viswanathan re-appointed as RBI’s Deputy Director
- Information and Broadcasting Minister reviews National Film Heritage Mission Project.
- New Zealand bans single-use plastic shopping bags
- Max Verstappen won 2019 Austrian Grand Prix
- India to contribute USD 5 Millions in 2019 to UN Palestine refugee agency
- Five-year vision plan EQUIP finalised and released by HRD Ministry
- India has signed Rs.200 crore deal with Russia to acquire Strum Ataka.
- Telecom Ministry constituted a committee to revive Telecom sector.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi gives a clarion call for water conservation.
- Nitesh Kumar Jangir Indian Engineer won innovation award in UK.
- Indian Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu birthday observed today.