- Jagdeep Dhankar takes oath as West Bengal Governor.
- Tamil Nadu girl won gold medal in World Deaf Youth Badminton Championship.
- DD News channel bagged Champions of Empathy Award.
- Rajya Sabha passed the Banning of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Bill.
- Birth anniversary of Munshi Premchand is celebrated Today.
- Centre to conduct the 22nd National Conference on e Governance.
- Over 25 million affected by flooding in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar, says UN.
- Donald Trump’s intelligence chief Dan Coats resigns.
- Accused 9/11 mastermind open to testimony against Saudi Arabia.
- 17 killed as Pakistani army plane crashes into residential area.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May resigns.
- Nadine Dorries and Zac Goldsmith given ministerial appointments.
- Saudi Arabia’s Prince Bandar bin Abdul Aziz passes away.
- Trial of Saudi scholar Salman al-Awdah postponed, says son.
- Trump gave PM Imran triple A treatment.
- Pakistan’s mountain princess sets new world record.
- Sri Lanka beat Bangladesh by 7 wickets to clinch ODI series.
- Ashes 2019: England call up Jofra Archer for first Test v Australia.
- Centre has approved Deep Ocean Mission.
- The third edition of Khelo India Youth Games will be held in Guwahati in 2020 January.
- IAF gets its first batch of the AH 64E Apache helicopters of the 22 helicopters.
- National Data Quality Forum: launched by ICMR.
- Govt decides to extend budget session till 7 August.
- GST Council to decide on tax cut on electric vehicles this week.
- India readies plan for $4 billion Tesla-scale battery storage plants.
- Saudi Arabia suspends Hajj visas for DR Congo over Ebola.
- President, Vice President and PM pay tribute to the martyrs of Kargil War.
- Union Government approves creation of buffer stock for 40 lakh MT of sugar for 1 year.
- Kaiga Atomic Energy station performed continuing operation for 962 days.
- China vows to take military measures to defeat separatists around Taiwan issue.
- Nishagandhi Sangeetha Awards conferred by Kerala Tourism.
- Lok Sabha passed the 2019 Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill.
- The celestial object has landed in a village of Madhubani, Bihar.
- Lok Sabha cleared the Unlawful Activities Prevention (Amendment) Bill, 2019.
- Kabul three bomb blasts 10 people killed and 41 injured.
- Priti Patel has been appointed as the Britains first Indian origin home secretary.
- Congress leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury appointed PAC Chairman.
- NPCI ties up with JCB for global RuPay card.
- New India-UK bilateral scheme launched on Pilot basis.
- Mark Esper sworn in as the US secretary of defense
- Kumaraswamy resigns as Karnataka CM after Cong-JD(S) govt falls.
- To run the monetary policy portfolio RBI has appointed the deputy governor BP Kanungo as Head.
- NASA prepares to send first woman and next man on Moon in 2024.
- Dejan Papic appointed as India’s table tennis coach will join in August.
- Nigeria set to host 2020 FIFA women U-20 World cup.
- Larsen and Tourbo Tech Company to partner with UTC for Collins Aerospace.
- Shiva Thapa Becomes Indias First Gold Medallist in Kazakhstan Presidents Cup.
- Mohun Bagan Ratna Award 2019: Keshav Dutt, Prasun Banerjee.
- Seven Indian boxers enter quarters of Thailand International Tournament.
- The nuclear deal fuelling tensions between Iran and America.
- Saudi Arabia’s King Salman appoints Dr. Al-Suleiman as member of Senior Scholars’ Council.
- Princess becomes first Saudi woman to head sports club.
- Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Dispute Between India, Pakistan.
- Ajay Bhadoo appointed as Joint Secretary to the President.
- Saudi Arabia urges global action against Iran after UK tanker seized.
- Lightning kills 32, injures dozens as monsoon batters India.
- Netball World Cup 2019: New Zealand beat Australia by one goal in final.
- Chandrayaan-2: India set to re-attempt Moon mission launch.
- Iran and Saudi Arabia’s Proxy Wars Have a New Battlefield: Indian-controlled Kashmir.
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh, Governor accepts Navjot Singh Sidhu’s resignation.
- Suicide bombing leaves 8 killed and 26 injured in Pakistan.
- North Korea won Intercontinental Cup title.
- Uttarakhand to host the first ever Himalayan states conclave in Mussoorie.
- Haryana Govt and BSE ink pact to facilitate MSMEs raise capital.
- Arjun Bhati of India won Junior World Golf Championship 2019.
- Repco MFI won award from NABARD for SHG linkage in TN for 2018-19.
- The 10th edition of the Jagran Film Festival was inaugurated by Prakash Javadekar.
- Indian Supreme Court will announce result of Babri Masjid in 9 months.
- Hima Das won gold in the 200m event at a Tabor Athletics Meet in Czech Republic.
- Cabinet approved the National Medical Commission (NMC) Bill, 2019.
- Sri Lanka and IRCON International Ltd signed agreement to upgrade rail track.
- Pakistan reached the West Asia Baseball Cup final after beating India.
- Eight people died in Orakzai after roof collapses during wedding.
- Sports Person P T Usha nominated for IAAF Veteran Pin.
- The United States removed Turkey from the F-35 fighter jet programme.
- NAB arrested the former Pakistan Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi.
- Deepika Kumari won silver medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games test event.
- UN observed the Nelson Mandela International Day.
- Cabinet approved the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2019.
- Palau became the 76th country to join the International Solar Alliance (ISA).
- International Justice Day observed on 17th July.
- Muthoottu Mini Financiers Ltd and HDFC ERGO entered Bancassurance Corporate Agency Agreement.
- In district Lisbella Emergency enforcement due to Gestro disease.
- Biswa Bhusan Harichandan is appointed as the Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
- Coca cola appoints Sarvita Sethi in M&A role.
- US bans Myanmar army chief over Rohingya ‘ethnic cleansing’.
- The US celebrated the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11.
- Justice AK Sikri appointed as the Judge of SICC.
- Indians bagged 6 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze at Kladno Memorial Athletics Meet at Kladno.
- Sharath Kamal voted IOC Sportsperson of the Year.
- Kiran More appointed as USA cricket teams interim coach.
- PV Sindhu to spearhead Indian campaign at Indonesia Open Badminton.
- FanMojo appointed Prithvi Shaw as its brand ambassador.
- Amir Khan clinched the WBC International Welterweight 2019 title in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Simona Halep won the Wimbledon Championship 2019 title.
- Bangladeshs former military dictator H.M. Ershad passed away.
- Former leader of opposition Chandrakant Kavlekar has been appointed as the deputy chief minister of Goa.
- Kalraj Mishra appointed as the Governor of Himachal Pradesh and Acharya Devvrat has been transferred to Gujarat.
- Padma Shri awardee Raghu Ram receives FRCS of Thailand.
- England won the ICC World Cup by beating New Zealand.
- International bank Tribunal fine Pakistan of 6 billion Dollar.
- United State Government announce to Issue Licenses To Companies Wanting to Trade With Huawei.
- India, EU hold high-level talks on migration, mobility.
- CCEA approved for the launch of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana-lll (PMGSY-III).
- Uttar Pradesh Govt sets target of $1 trillion economy in the next three years.
- More than 100 people killed and several injured in Sham bomb blast.
- Magnus Carlsen of Norwaywon the 2019 Croatia Grand Chess Tour title.
- Reebok announced Katrina Kaif as the new brand ambassador.
- Pakistan won the first Internatino Cricket World Cup by beating Bangladesh.
- China, Monaco became the first 5g net coverage county of the world.
- Vande Matram part of the National Film Archive of India (NFAI) collection.
- India Holds First Ever Artificial Limb Fitment Camp in Tanzania.
- MN Rao appointed DG of Fire Services, Civil Defence and Home Guard.
- Delhi Cabinet approved for the procurement of 1,650 low-floor buses by the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
- NASA awarded Imaging Xray polarimetry explorer (IXPE) mission to SpaceX.
- ICSI launches UDIN to improve corporate governance.
- Sunil Chhetri and Ashalata Devi conferred with top honours at AIFF Awards.
- Dutee Chand bags Gold medal in 100-metres event at World Universiade.
- Arun Kumar is appointed as the head of Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- New World Heritage sites included in the list by UNESCO.
- Centre says no foreign government or organization has any right to repeal Article 370.
- RBI formed panel to review timings of different financial markets.
- Karnataka crisis: Speaker refuses to accept resignation of 8 out of 13 rebel MLAs.
- Hammad Azhar elevated to post of Pakistan federal minister for revenue.
- News anchor among four killed in Karachi firing.
- Bangladesh head coach Steve Rhodes steps down.
- Conservatives agitate for religious freedom law but Coalition voters not on board – Essential poll.
- Coalition’s $1bn welfare outsourcing accused of hurting vulnerable Australians.
- Saudi-led coalition forces stop another Houthi drone.
- Saudi Arabia to build airport for Haj and Umrah in Makkah.
- Italy’s Prosecco hills added to UNESCO World Heritage list.
- World’s largest burn and plastic surgery institute inaugurated in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Towards a free trade agreement: on India-U.S. ties.
- Karnataka crisis: Another minister resigns, openly backs BJP.
- Nepal’s effective measures to clean up the Mount Everest.
- Iraqs Babylon listed as UNESCOs World Heritage Site.
- Indian government to introduce an Indian sovereign bond to the world.
- 5.7 magnitude earthquake in Iran, life was not damaged.
- U.S. womens national soccer team won the FIFA Womens World Cup 2019.
- Virat Kohli retains top position among batsmen in latest ICC rankings.
- ICC World Cup India beat up Sri Lanka by 7 wickets.
- Bahrain to partner with UK to pilot new AI guidelines.
- Elavenil Valarivan won the gold medal in 10m women’s air rifle at ISSF World Cup 2019.
- Shoaib Malik announced his retirement from ODI.
- Afghanistan Bomb blast in Masjid 2 people died and a number of injured.
- LightSail 2 spacecraft sends it first signals to Earth.
- ICC World Cup Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 94 runs.
- Rajya Sabha passed the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Bill 2019.
- NASA launched an incredible new atomic clock into orbit to navigate distant planets.
- Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan is to meet the US President Donald Trump on July 22.
- South Central Railway has commissioned the longest electrified tunnel.
- International court announced the result of Kulbhushan Yadav case in 17th July.
- Hima Das won the women’s 200m gold in the Poznan Athletics Grand Prix in Poland.
- ICC World Cup 2019 West Indies beat Afghanistan by 23 runs.
- Afghan batsman Alam Khalil breaks Tendulkar record for making World Cup litle age fifty.
- Ursula von der Leyen is appointed as European Commission president.
- Centre signs MoU with IBM to utilize AI in agriculture.
- US condemns terrorist attack on Saudi Arabia’s Abha International Airport.
- 14 dead, 9 missing after dam breach in Ratnagiri.
- IMF approves $6 billion loan for Pakistan.
- Women’s World Cup: Netherlands beat Sweden to reach final against US.
- Hajra Khan breaks world records to highlight inequality in sports in Pakistan.
- Rahul Gandhi quits as India opposition leader after election defeat.
- Indo-French Joint Air Exercise ‘Garuda-VI’ begins.
- N S Vishwanathan gets extension by one year as RBI deputy governor.
- Mark Tully presented the Lifetime Achievement Award at UK-india Awards 2019.
- NASA’s PUNCH mission selected Indian Scientist Dipankar Banerjee as its co-investigator.
- Ola Electric invests $250million funding from SoftBank.
- Karnam Sekar takes over as new MD and CEO of IOB.
- Odisha to host the 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship 2019.
- N.S Viswanathan re-appointed as RBI’s Deputy Director
- Information and Broadcasting Minister reviews National Film Heritage Mission Project.
- New Zealand bans single-use plastic shopping bags
- Max Verstappen won 2019 Austrian Grand Prix
- India to contribute USD 5 Millions in 2019 to UN Palestine refugee agency
- Five-year vision plan EQUIP finalised and released by HRD Ministry
- India has signed Rs.200 crore deal with Russia to acquire Strum Ataka.
- Telecom Ministry constituted a committee to revive Telecom sector.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi gives a clarion call for water conservation.
- Nitesh Kumar Jangir Indian Engineer won innovation award in UK.
- Indian Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu birthday observed today.