- Iran slams Saudi Arabia over tanker attack allegations.
- Egypt’s former president Morsi dies in court after heart attack.
- Saudi Arabia’s King Salman offers $1m to International Civil Aviation Organization.
- Popular UAE restaurant group owner dies in India.
- Report: Rockets fired at U.S. military base in Iraq.
- U.S. airstrike kills 16 Islamic State jihadists in Iraq.
- United States has allowed Iraq to import Iranian gas.
- World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought observed today.
- ICC Word Cup 2019: India beat Pakistan by 89 runs.
- Zuzana Caputova sworn as Slovakia’s first female President.
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019.
- Social activist Makarand Tilloo won ‘Save Water Hero Award’.
- June month is celebrated as the LGBTQ Pride month today.
- Australia and Qatar to be guest nations at the 2020 Copa America.
- Around 600 american companies urged Trump to resolve trade dispute with China.
- Scientists places worlds highest weather stations atop Mount Everest.
- Death toll rises to 66 in Muzaffarpur, Bihar due to Encephalitis.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Celebrated today.
- Poet and lyricist Pazhavila Ramesan passed away.
- Peter Gilchrist won the 2019 Pacific International Billiards Championship.
- Akshaya Patra was awarded the BBC World Service Global Champion Award.
- Narasimhan has been appointed as CEO of Reckitt Benckiser.
- NASAs OSIRIS REx spacecraft creates new record.
- World Blood Donor Day Celebrations Today.
- Modi, Xi agreed that the approach to the border issue should be constructive.
- Saudi air defence intercepts five Houthi drones: SPA.
- Priyanka Chopra to be honoured with humanitarian award by UNICEF.
- ISRO unveiled plan to set up its own space station in seven years.
- Wahab Riaz becomes highest Pakistani scorer at number 9 in world cup
- International Albinism Awareness Day 2019 is observed today
- JNU to confer alumni award to Union Ministers Nirmala Sitharaman and S Jaishankar
- Amasebailu Becomes First 100% Solar Powered Village in Karnataka
- IRSDC signed a Tripartite Agreement with SNCF and AFD
- Mekathoti Sucharitha appointed as the Home Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- NDMA conducted training programme for CBRN emergencies.
- Tokayev sworn in as the President of Kazakhstan.
- Cabinet approved the setting up of Defence Space Research Agency DSRO.
- I V Subba Rao continues as secretary to Vice President.
- International Day Against Child Labour observed today.
- ASI declares Chaukhandi Stupa as of national important monument.
- Pakistani actor Santosh Kumar 37th Death anniversary being observed.
- India’s automobile Mahindra Group Won Gold Award in South Africa.
- Lewis Hamilton Won Canadian Grand Prize 2019.
- Modi 2.0 Cabinet Approved Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana.
- Union Cabinet has approved the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Siddhi Scheme.
- Jammu and Kashmir government appointed RK Chibber as interim chief of J&K Bank.
- Wipro Founder Azim Premji to retire as Executive Chairman by end of July.
- Romila Thapar elected as a member of American Philosophical Society.
- Japan defeat Mexico and won FIH Hockey Series.
- Rafael Nadal beats DominicThiem to win 12th French Open title.
- Prayuth Chan-Ocha elected as new Prime Minister of Thailand.
- Ex UEFA chief Johansson passed away at 89 due to a short illness.
- Ajeya Kallam appointed principal advisor to Andhra Chief Minister.
- Lt Gen PJS Pannu designated as Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (operation).
- Mrutyunjay Mohapatra is appointed as IMD Chief.
- India beats Ireland 1-0 in the final to claim U21 four-nation title.
- FIFA vice President Ahmad detained by the French Police.
- BSF officer appointed as head of its Tekanpur-based academy.
- World Oceans Day is celebrated today.
- Justice Prashant Kumar appointed as Acting CJ Of Jharkhand HC.
- Justice Dhirubhai Naranbhai Patel Takes Oath As New CJI Of Delhi High Court.
- P Jayadevan appointed as IOCL executive director for TN, Pondy
- Delhi Metro Station becomes India’s first project to receive power from waste-to-energy.
- Asma Zaheer a Pakistani computer scientist honoured with IBM’s highest award.
- Congresswoman Jayapal, the First Indian-American Woman to Chair US House.
- Muhammad Bande has been elected as next President of the 74th session UN General Assembly
- Taiwan proposed deal to buy tanks from the US
- Google Sundar Pichai and Nasdaq Adena Friedman Receive 2019 Global Leadership Award.
- China launched a space rocket from the sea for the first time.
- Report: Sharp 10 percent decline in the approval rate of H 1B visa by the US
- Pramila Jayapal as first Indian-American woman to preside over US House
- Forbes magazine named Rihanna as the worlds richest female musician
- AAI signs with Boeing to improve airspace utilization.
- Mahindra Susten partners with Mitsui & Co. Ltd for solar power generation
- US terminated India’s preferential trade status under GSP programme.
- RBI approved the appointment of Rakesh Makhija as chairman of Axis Bank.
- V P Sivakolundhu elected as the Speaker of Puducherry Assembly
- Flipkart co-founder joins Ujjivan small finance Bank as Director.
- Satish Chandra Verma appointed as Advocate General of Chhattisgarh
- National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajith Doval gets Cabinet rank with extension of Five more year
- Brand Veeba foods appoint Shah Rukh Khan as its brand Ambassador for its new brand “V-Nourish”
- Nayib Bukele is elected as the new president of El Salvador
- Veteran industrialist BM Khaitan passes away.
- The World Bicycle Day is observed today across the globe.
- Spice Jets Chairman and MD Ajay Singh was elected to the board of IATA.
- CEO Pakistan Stock Exchange Richard Morin resigns.
- India, US, Japan and Australia supports ASEAN led architecture mechanism.
- Anton Aditya Subowo re-elected as President of Badminton Asia
- United Nations to cut 1,000 troops from Somalia force.
- Russia rejected an Iranian request to buy S 400 missile defense systems
- Astronomers discovered the Forbidden Planet, NGTS- 4b in the Neptunian Desert
- Pakistan approves Rs 930 crore fund to support stock market
- Anita Bhatia appointed as Deputy Executive Director in UN Women
- The US formally terminated Indias eligibility for a duty free import scheme
- The World’s smallest baby, weighing 245 grams survives.
- Chandrani Murmu of BJD became the youngest MP in the country.
- ISRO partnered with IAF for Gaganyaan astronaut selection, training.
- Reserve Bank of India permitted Banks to use Aadhaar only for DBT accounts for KYC requirements.
- Supreme Court extended the term of Justice VKJain as Judicial Member Of NCDRC.