- Indian Crypto Exchange Koinex Shuts down its operation.
- Mumbai in top 20 most expensive cities in Asia for expatriates.
- Sarada Kumar Hota took over as NHB MD.
- Sharad Kumar Saraf is appointed as the new President of FIEO.
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy successfully observed ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’.
- NASA announced a new mission to explore Saturn’s largest moon.
- India and World Bank signed USD 400M loan agreement to eliminate TB.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh honoured on his 180th death anniversary.
- MOA signed between Ministry of Shipping and IIT Kharagpur to set up CICMT.
- India born Priya Serrao has won the Miss Universe Australia title for 2021.
- U.S. President to hold talks with Prime Minister Modi to discuss India’s retaliatory tariffs.
- Lok Sabha has approved the extension of President’s rule in J&K for a further period of six months.
- Narinder Batra elected as IOC member.
- Oracle launches Crime Mitigation solution for smaller banks.
- ICC World Cup 2021 India beats West Indies by 125 runs.
- Russia extends Western food embargo to end of 2021.
- Author Amish Tripathi appointed as the Director of Nehru Centre in London.
- Next British PM will be announced on 23 July.
- RBI has asked the public to continue to accept the coins of various denominations.
- Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises Day is celebrated Today.
- Korean Ambassador to India Bong-kil Shin signed agreement with BMVSS and launched ‘Jaipur Foot Korea’.
- Sofia Kenin won the Mallorca Open Title 2021.
- Samant Goel appointed as the new Chief of Research and Analysis Wing.
- NASA’s Curiosity rover confirmed the presence of Methane in Mars.
- Russia extended its ban on food products from the European Union up to 31 December 2021.
- Home Ministry reported that 64 people died and over 1.4 lakh hectare crop area affected due to cyclone Fani in Odisha.
- Italy won the bid to host the 2026 Winter Olympics.
- Trump awards highest military honor to iraq veteran.
- Trump announces sanctions on Ayatollah Khomeini who died in 1989.
- NOC: Calls to shutdown oil production risk escalating national crisis
- Libya assets tax should go to IRA Semtex victims
- 6 killed, 39 injured as bus falls into gorge in Jharkhand.
- Legendary Punjabi film actress Anjuman got married.
- BJP’s Rajasthan chief Madan Lal Saini dies in Delhi’s AIIMS.
- Ekrem Imamoglu wins Istanbul mayoral election for second time.
- President of Pakistan Arif Alvi presented the Nishan e Pakistan to Emir e Qatar.
- Ethiopia army chief shot dead in Coup bid attacks.
- Justice V Ramasubramanian appointed as the Chief Justice of the Himachal Pradesh High Court.
- IRSDC signed 2 MoAs to renovate 22 railway stations.
- NABCB gets APAC certificate for personnel certification bodies in Singapore.
- Hardeep Puri inaugurated the central ATFM complex.
- Centre holds pre-Budget consultations with state Finance Ministers.
- Sri Lanka in talks for $1 billion loan from China-led lender.
- Trump nominates Mark Esper as Next Defense Secretary.
- India has the hightest data usage per smartphone in the world.
- PM Modi to attend G-20 summit in Japan from June 27-29.
- Govt set to roll out IMEI database to help people track stolen mobile phones.
- Ministry of AYUSH announces PM Yoga Awards 2021.
- Women’s cricket nominated for inclusion at 2023 Commonwealth Games.
- World Archery appoints Bindra to sort AAI trouble.
- IIIDEM (ECI) organises Capacity Building Program On Electoral Technology.
- ICC World Cup 2021: Sri Lanka beat England by 20 runs.
- Indonesia; match factory caught fire 30 people died.
- CCI approves Indiabulls Housing Finance and Lakshmi Vilas Bank merger.
- Bronze for India in the 58th Ostrava Golden Spike Athletics meet.
- Fresh bill to ban Triple Talaq to be introduced in Lok Sabha.
- PU Chitra and Sreeshankar strikes Gold & Johnson wins silver at Folksam Grand Prix 2021.
- ICC world Cup 2021:Australia beat bangladesh by 48 runs.
- Mohsin Khan resigns from PCB committee.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman chairs the 20th Meeting of the FSDC in New Delhi.
- Mike Pompeo canceled his trip to Sri Lanka due to unavoidable reason.
- Rashid Khan becomes most expensive bowler in World Cup history.
- Indian engineer wins Innovation for Sustainable Development Award.
- Maharashtra topped the USGBC list of Top 10 States for LEED in India.
- Matri Shree Media Award was presented to 29 print and electronic media journalists.
- KSEB signed an agreement with GJ Eco Power Pvt. Ltd. to establish Waste-to-Energy (WtE) plants.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd has appointed Naveen Uppal as the Chief Risk Officer.
- World Bank agreed a loan agreement of USD 518 million to Pakistan for reforms.
- Kona Raghupati was elected as the Deputy Speaker of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly.
- England captain Eoin Morgan set the world record for most sixes in an ODI.
- Iran slams Saudi Arabia over tanker attack allegations.
- Egypt’s former president Morsi dies in court after heart attack.
- Saudi Arabia’s King Salman offers $1m to International Civil Aviation Organization.
- Popular UAE restaurant group owner dies in India.
- Report: Rockets fired at U.S. military base in Iraq.
- U.S. airstrike kills 16 Islamic State jihadists in Iraq.
- United States has allowed Iraq to import Iranian gas.
- World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought observed today.
- ICC Word Cup 2021: India beat Pakistan by 89 runs.
- Zuzana Caputova sworn as Slovakia’s first female President.
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2021.
- Social activist Makarand Tilloo won ‘Save Water Hero Award’.
- June month is celebrated as the LGBTQ Pride month today.
- Australia and Qatar to be guest nations at the 2021 Copa America.
- Around 600 american companies urged Trump to resolve trade dispute with China.
- Scientists places worlds highest weather stations atop Mount Everest.
- Death toll rises to 66 in Muzaffarpur, Bihar due to Encephalitis.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Celebrated today.
- Poet and lyricist Pazhavila Ramesan passed away.
- Peter Gilchrist won the 2021 Pacific International Billiards Championship.
- Akshaya Patra was awarded the BBC World Service Global Champion Award.
- Narasimhan has been appointed as CEO of Reckitt Benckiser.
- NASAs OSIRIS REx spacecraft creates new record.
- World Blood Donor Day Celebrations Today.
- Modi, Xi agreed that the approach to the border issue should be constructive.
- Saudi air defence intercepts five Houthi drones: SPA.
- Priyanka Chopra to be honoured with humanitarian award by UNICEF.
- ISRO unveiled plan to set up its own space station in seven years.
- Wahab Riaz becomes highest Pakistani scorer at number 9 in world cup
- International Albinism Awareness Day 2021 is observed today
- JNU to confer alumni award to Union Ministers Nirmala Sitharaman and S Jaishankar
- Amasebailu Becomes First 100% Solar Powered Village in Karnataka
- IRSDC signed a Tripartite Agreement with SNCF and AFD
- Mekathoti Sucharitha appointed as the Home Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- NDMA conducted training programme for CBRN emergencies.
- Tokayev sworn in as the President of Kazakhstan.
- Cabinet approved the setting up of Defence Space Research Agency DSRO.
- I V Subba Rao continues as secretary to Vice President.
- International Day Against Child Labour observed today.
- ASI declares Chaukhandi Stupa as of national important monument.
- Pakistani actor Santosh Kumar 37th Death anniversary being observed.
- India’s automobile Mahindra Group Won Gold Award in South Africa.
- Lewis Hamilton Won Canadian Grand Prize 2021.
- Modi 2.0 Cabinet Approved Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana.
- Union Cabinet has approved the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Siddhi Scheme.
- Jammu and Kashmir government appointed RK Chibber as interim chief of J&K Bank.
- Wipro Founder Azim Premji to retire as Executive Chairman by end of July.
- Romila Thapar elected as a member of American Philosophical Society.
- Japan defeat Mexico and won FIH Hockey Series.
- Rafael Nadal beats DominicThiem to win 12th French Open title.
- Prayuth Chan-Ocha elected as new Prime Minister of Thailand.
- Ex UEFA chief Johansson passed away at 89 due to a short illness.
- Ajeya Kallam appointed principal advisor to Andhra Chief Minister.
- Lt Gen PJS Pannu designated as Deputy Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (operation).
- Mrutyunjay Mohapatra is appointed as IMD Chief.
- India beats Ireland 1-0 in the final to claim U21 four-nation title.
- FIFA vice President Ahmad detained by the French Police.
- BSF officer appointed as head of its Tekanpur-based academy.
- World Oceans Day is celebrated today.
- Justice Prashant Kumar appointed as Acting CJ Of Jharkhand HC.
- Justice Dhirubhai Naranbhai Patel Takes Oath As New CJI Of Delhi High Court.
- P Jayadevan appointed as IOCL executive director for TN, Pondy
- Delhi Metro Station becomes India’s first project to receive power from waste-to-energy.
- Asma Zaheer a Pakistani computer scientist honoured with IBM’s highest award.
- Congresswoman Jayapal, the First Indian-American Woman to Chair US House.
- Muhammad Bande has been elected as next President of the 74th session UN General Assembly
- Taiwan proposed deal to buy tanks from the US
- Google Sundar Pichai and Nasdaq Adena Friedman Receive 2021 Global Leadership Award.
- China launched a space rocket from the sea for the first time.
- Report: Sharp 10 percent decline in the approval rate of H 1B visa by the US
- Pramila Jayapal as first Indian-American woman to preside over US House
- Forbes magazine named Rihanna as the worlds richest female musician
- AAI signs with Boeing to improve airspace utilization.
- Mahindra Susten partners with Mitsui & Co. Ltd for solar power generation
- US terminated India’s preferential trade status under GSP programme.
- RBI approved the appointment of Rakesh Makhija as chairman of Axis Bank.
- V P Sivakolundhu elected as the Speaker of Puducherry Assembly
- Flipkart co-founder joins Ujjivan small finance Bank as Director.
- Satish Chandra Verma appointed as Advocate General of Chhattisgarh
- National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajith Doval gets Cabinet rank with extension of Five more year
- Brand Veeba foods appoint Shah Rukh Khan as its brand Ambassador for its new brand “V-Nourish”
- Nayib Bukele is elected as the new president of El Salvador
- Veteran industrialist BM Khaitan passes away.
- The World Bicycle Day is observed today across the globe.
- Spice Jets Chairman and MD Ajay Singh was elected to the board of IATA.
- CEO Pakistan Stock Exchange Richard Morin resigns.
- India, US, Japan and Australia supports ASEAN led architecture mechanism.
- Anton Aditya Subowo re-elected as President of Badminton Asia
- United Nations to cut 1,000 troops from Somalia force.
- Russia rejected an Iranian request to buy S 400 missile defense systems
- Astronomers discovered the Forbidden Planet, NGTS- 4b in the Neptunian Desert
- Pakistan approves Rs 930 crore fund to support stock market
- Anita Bhatia appointed as Deputy Executive Director in UN Women
- The US formally terminated Indias eligibility for a duty free import scheme
- The World’s smallest baby, weighing 245 grams survives.
- Chandrani Murmu of BJD became the youngest MP in the country.
- ISRO partnered with IAF for Gaganyaan astronaut selection, training.
- Reserve Bank of India permitted Banks to use Aadhaar only for DBT accounts for KYC requirements.
- Supreme Court extended the term of Justice VKJain as Judicial Member Of NCDRC.