- Ministry for Health added new ruled to the Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules.
- GAIL and BHEL signed to development of Solar Power Projects.
- Justice D.K.Jain to be the Ethics Officer of the Indian cricket board.
- India and US renew Triangular Development Cooperation in Asia and Africa.
- India & Bolivia sign 8 Key MoUs in different areas.
- King Salman and Tunisian President hold bilateral talks.
- Angelina Jolie at UN Speaks out for womens role in Afghan peace process.
- Pakistan lose 4th ODI by six runs despite tons by Abit and Rizwan.
- Turkey rejects US pressure over Russian S-400 missile deal.
- Hyper local connectivity app Bhonga initiated in Mumbai.
- India and the African Union sign MoU in the cooperation in healthcare.
- At least 12 Police Officers Killed In Attacks In Western Afghanistan.
- German Passport Remains the most powerful among all EU Travel Documents.
- Philippines Journalist and prominent Duterte critic Maria ressa arrested in Manila.
- Thailands Pro army party won popular vote, opposition second.
- U.S. approved secret nuclear power work for Saudi Arabia.
- All eight members of Lokpal take an oath of office.
- Australia beat Pakistan by 80 runs, win series 3-0.
- Afghanistan recalls ambassador in row over Pakistan PM remarks.
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to be awarded an honorary degree by Oxford University.
- UAE, Saudi Arabia condemn US recognition of Golan Heights.
- Veteran actress Jaya Prada joins BJP.
- Pakistan approved plan to open Sharada Temple Corridor to Hindu Pilgrims from India.
- England beat Sri Lanka by eight wickets to win T20 series.
- Uk Parliament seek to seize control of Brexit Agenda.
- World’s largest e-waste recycling hub opened in Dubai.
- Ricky Skerritt elected president of Cricket West Indies.
- Two American astronauts successfully replaced ageing batteries on ISS.
- Suresh Raina becomes first cricketer to score 5,000 runs in IPL history.
- Peter Tabichi won Global Teacher Prize 2021.
- Lalit Kala Academy Announces 60th National Academy Awards Winners.
- Saudi Arabia’s crown prince meets with president of World Economic Forum.
- King Salman hands out awards at King Faisal International Prize ceremony.
- Royal adviser fired over Khashoggi murder absent from Saudi trial.
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern invited to embrace Islam.
- PM Imran’s autographed bat, ball bring in millions for dam fund.
- TOI report triggers Twitter spat between Sushma Swaraj, Pak Minister.
- World Tuberculosis Day Celebrated today.
- State Bank of India Signed MoU With Bank of China For Business Opportunities.
- Pakistan to receive over 2 billion US Dollars loan from China.
- Former SC judge PC Ghose takes oath as Lokpal.
- RBI Governor called for permanent status to Finance Commission.
- Neeraj Chopra to lead Indian athletics team in Asian Championships.
- World Meteorological Day (WMD) Celebrated today.
- Sudin Dhavalikar, Vijay Sardesai named as Goa Deputy CMs.
- CSK to donate IPL opener proceeds to families of Pulwama attack.
- New Zealand Bans Assault Weapons.
- RBI denies IDBI Banks proposal to name change.
- India signals to boycott China’s Belt and Road Forum for second time.
- India and Sri Lanka to conduct joint military exercise Mitra Shakti VI.
- World Water Day is celebrated today.
- ADB to invest USD 50 million in Avaada Energy for expansion of solar projects in India.
- India’s deepest shaft cave discovered in Meghalaya.
- Abu Dhabi signed to host T10 League for next five years.
- Scientists found evidence of water on asteroid Bennu.
- India attacks UNSC for Progressively Undermining UNGA.
- Samjhauta Express bombing case: RSS activist Swami Aseemanand, three others acquitted.
- Nirav Modi was denied bail in London.
- Kazakhstan renames capital Astana as ‘Nursultan’ after ex-President.
- Iran Air Plane catches fire at Tehran airport 100 passengers evacuate unhurt.
- RBI says Forex swap for liquidity has been received well.
- South Arfica overcome Sri Lanka fight with Super Over win.
- Japanese Olympic chief quits amid corruption allegations scandal.
- GST Council approves transition plan for new GST rates.
- Uttar Pradesh to take census of Otters for the first time.
- India lose hosting rights to tennis events amind tense relation with Pakistan.
- Soyuz successfully placed astronauts in ISS.
- Goa Speaker Pramod Sawant sworn-in as new Chief Minister of Goa.
- India & Afghanistan Signed an MOU On Digital Education Initiatives.
- NGT questioned MoEF for not furnishing proper data.
- Mukesh Ambani Tops Forbes List of Worlds Richest Sports Team Owners.
- FIFA: India To hosts U-17 Women’s World Cup 2021.
- India Celebrates Ordnance Factories’ Day Today.
- Senior Journalist Darryl D’Monte passed away at age of 74 years.
- Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar passed away aged 63.
- T. Irfan became first Indian athlete to qualify for Tokyo Olympics.
- Saudi Crown Prince Approved ‘Intervention’ Against Dissidents.
- Former SC judge Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghose tipped to be India’s first Lokpal.
- Sourav Ganguly appointed as advisor of Delhi Capitals for IPL 2021.
- India welcomes France’s decision to sanction Masood Azhar.
- State Bank of India launched YONO Cash for cardless withdrawal of cash.
- NITI Aayog and USAID organised IEMF.
- Saalumarada Thimmakka ‘Tree Mata’ gets Padma Shri Award 2021.
- Mumbai footbridge collapse kills five and injures dozens.
- Andhra Pradesh Former Minister YS Vivekananda Reddy dies.
- USFDA approved Glenmarks generic version of acne treatment gel.
- Supreme Court sets aside & lifts life ban imposed on Indian Ex Cricketer Sreesanth.
- Saudi Arabia condemns New Zealand mosque attacks.
- Kyrgyz president says Kyrgyzstan ready to enhance cooperation with China.
- Two killed in clashes on Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan border.
- India & US Agrees To Build Six American Nuclear Power Plants In India.
- Pakistan beat India in international kick boxing.
- India & Pakistan agrees to operationalize work of Kartarpur corridor
- Singapore’s Nutrition Innovation raises &5m to make sugar healthier.
- World consumer rights day is observed today.
- 6 killed in New Zealand mosque attack.
- Australia beat India by 35 runs In fifth ODI.
- Brexit vote: UK parkiament rejects leaving EU without a deal.
- NASA to send women to Mars.
- World Kidney Day 2021 is observed today.
- Krishna Kumari Kohli becomes the first Thari Hindu woman to be elected to the Senate of Pakistan.
- Rahul Bajaj resigns as chairman of Bajaj Finserv.
- UAE deposits second $1 billion tranche in SBP reserves.
- No Smoking Day Celebrated today.
- Saudi prince passes away, Royal Court announces.
- Thailand has first transgender candidate for PM.
- Pakistani singing sensation Atif Aslam to celebrate 36th birthday today.
- The Boeing 737 Max is now grounded in India.
- DRDO Successfully Test Fired Pinaka Guided Weapon Rocket System.
- Lok Sabha Elections 2021: Model Code of Conduct Imposed.
- Pakistan elected OIC body’s deputy chairman.
- 4 policemen injured in explosion targeting CTD vehicle in Quetta.
- Nine Myanmar policemen killed in attack by insurgents.
- Singapore suspends boeing 737 MAX flights after Ethiopia crash.
- Boxing Legend George Foreman’s Daughter Found Dead in Houston home.
- U-2 aircraft return to South Korea after mystery deployment to Japan.
- Jan Michael Vincent Star of Airwolf and the Mechanic dies at 74.
- India says election to be held in 7 phases in April, May.
- Word unites in grief as Ethiopian Airlines crash kills 157.
- PM Imran included in ‘Nobel Peace Prize’ list of US newspaper.
- Mustansar Khan wins Invitational Golf title.
- Sumsam Bukhari takes oath as Punjab information minister.
- Hawa Alam Nuristani appointed as new chief of Election Commission of Afghanistan.
- Padma Lakshmi appointed as Goodwill Ambassador of UNDP.
- Manpreet Vohra appointed as the next India’s Ambassador to Mexico.
- Chameli Devi Jain Award won by BBC Journalist Priyanka Dubey.
- Supreme Court approves mediation in Ayodhya land dispute case.
- Jinnah of Pakistan author Stanely Wolpert dies at 91.
- Ex-Trump campaign boss Paul Manafort’s light sentence in Mueller case.
- Supreme Court approves mediation in Ayodhya land dispute case.
- Soumya Swaminathan appointed as Chief Scientist at WHO.
- CCEA approved new rules to provide greater coal availability.
- Cabinet approved for new hydroelectric policy.
- Rai Tahir re appointed as CTD AIG.
- International Women’s Day Celebrated today.
- Ajit Kumar Mohanty Appointed As Director of BARC.
- Union Cabinet approves investment for Kiru Hydro Electric Project in Jammu & Kashmir.
- BIAC India won the Women on a Mission award.
- Kaja Kallas elected as the first female Prime Minister of Estonia.
- India celebrates ‘Jan Aushadhi Diwas’ today.
- At Least 17 Killed In Afghanistan Attack As U.S. Sees ‘Progress’ In Peace Talks.
- Indore bags cleanest city award for the 3rd consecutive year.
- Justice SA Bobde nominated as NALSA Executive Chairman.
- PM Narendra Modi performed bypass surgery in Rafale deal; purchase delayed to benefit Anil Ambani: Rahul Gandhi.
- Haryana Cabinet approved the 2021-20 excise policy.
- India beat Australia by eight runs in 2nd ODI.
- Sri Lanka raises sin taxes ahead of elections.
- Anti Hindu Remarks Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan removed as Punjab Minister.
- New Delhi gives proof to US on Pakistan’s use of F-16 planes against India.
- Cricketer Mohammad Amir Mother Passed away.
- India beat Australia by 6 wickets in 1st ODI.
- Nissan has fired Ghosn as chairman.
- Bangladeshi hanged for Saudi diplomat’s murder.
- British PM May lauds PM Imran’s act of releasing Indian pilot.
- Imran Tahir to retire from ODIs after 2021 World Cup.
- Mahashivratri being celebrated across India.
- NASA created a deep ocean conditions in lab to study origins of life.
- ICC rejected BCCIs plae to isolate Pakistan from nations that supports terrorism.
- AIAA awarded Dr.G.Satheesh Reddy the Missile Systems Award.
- Macky Sall has been re-elected as the President of Senegal.
- India signed deal with Russian firm to produce 7.5 lakh AK-203 rifles.
- World Wildlife Day Celebrated today.
- Ravneet Gill is appointed as MD and CEO of Yes Bank.
- World Hearing Day Celebrated today.
- South Korea to help U.S. and North Korea reach a deal
- IIT (BHU) scientist discovered tadpole-like jets on Sun.
- Sitting Judge of Delhi HC Justice Valmiki J Mehta passed away.
- Union Bank of India reduced the MCLR by 10 basis points.
- RBI have signed a bilateral swap agreement with the Bank of Japan.
- Deepak Singh Wins Gold At Makran Cup In Boxing.
- Russia, China blocked a US resolution on Venezuela in the UN.
- IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan returned to India from Pakistan.
- K.L. Rahul only Indian in top 10 batsmen in T20 rankings 2021.
- ADIA to invest USD 500 million in Kotak fund.
- Russia offers to help mediate between India and Pakistan.
- Cabinet approves Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Amendment Ordinance, 2021.
- Union Cabinet approved the National Policy on Software Products.
- Mahesh Elkunchwar is to receive META Lifetime Achievement Award.
- HRD Ministry Launches SHREYAS Scheme.