- Indian Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba retired today.
- South Africa’s Imran Tahir first spinner to bowl first over of a World Cup.
- James Marape appointed as the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea.
- Suicide bomber targets Afghan military training centre in Kabul.
- Shri Narendra Modi take oath for the second term of Prime Minister.
- Additional Attorney General Zahid Embrahim resigns.
- NASA scientist unexpectedly released after almost 3 years in Turkish prison.
- ICC launches criiio campaign on eve of World Cup.
- Ali Sadpara is the first Pakistani to climb 7peaks of over 8000 meters in the world.
- Huawei challenged U.S.s NDDA bill as sanctions fight ramps up.
- India’s first all woman crew flies Mi – 17 V5 medium lift helicopter.
- Qatar plane lands in Saudi for first time since siege.
- Marie Gill who was Nobel prize scientist and expert physician Passes away at age of 89 years.
- International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers Observed today.
- Pakistan to host Asia Cup T20 in 2020.
- India Removed From US Currency Monitoring List, China Stays.
- Mamata Banerjee rejigs Cabinet as MLA, 50 councillors join BJP.
- Qatar invited by Saudi Arabia to talks over Iran tensions.
- King Salman invites 57 members to 14th OIC summit in Makkah.
- India’s DRDO Test Fires Akash-1S Surface To Air Defence Missile System.
- Houthis trying to target Saudi cities with ballistic missiles: Arab coalition.
- Russia launched the world’s largest nuclear-powered icebreaker ‘Ural’.
- Decomposed bodies of West Bengal minister’s family found at home.
- Local Council elections kick off Cambodia.
- Four dead seven injured in three explosions in Nepal’s capital.
- Donald Trump becomes first foreign leader to meet new Japanese emperor.
- Prof. Bhargava awarded 2019 Dr Lee Jong-wook Memorial Prize
- NSIL, the commercial arm of ISRO, was inaugurated in Bengaluru.
- Fawad Chaudhry launches Pakistan’s first official moonsighting website.
- BJP only party in Rajasthan to clean sweep LS polls 2nd time in a row.Four new.
- Supreme Court judges were sworn in making a strength of 31 judges.
- SpaceX successfully launches, deploys 60 internet satellites.
- Four new Supreme Court judges were sworn in making a strength of 31 judges.
- Filmmaker and Film Historian Vijaya Mulay Passed Away.
- Kalpataru introduces Launch Code Starlight homes in Thane.
- BJD wins 112 seats in Odisha, Patnaik set to be CM for 5th time in row.
- British PM Theresa May Announces Resignation.
- Fire in tuition center kills at least 19 students in western India.
- Pakistan successfully testfired Shaheen-II.
- At least 25 injured and 3 martyred in mosque explosion in Quetta.
- Paytm Payments Bank turns profitable in 2nd year with 19cr profit.
- Dawood Ibrahim’s aide Yunus Ansari arrested in Nepal for possessing fake Indian currency.
- Volodymyr Zelensky sworn in as the 6th President of Ukraine.
- Department of Biotechnology signed MoU with DAE on cancer research.
- BJP won with an absolute majority for its second term in the 2019 LS election.
- Sethu FC Crowned As Indian Womens League Champions.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy To Be Sworn In As CM of Andhra Pradesh.
- Microsoft stopped online sale of Huawei laptops after US ban on Chinese tech companies.
- World Tortoise Day is observed today.
- Chancy Chitete conferred with the UNs highest peacekeeping award.
- UAE launched the Gold card visa scheme for expatriates.
- Shyam Saran will be conferred with Japans second highest national award.
- Assam Rifles signed the charter of affiliation with the Indian Coast Guard.
- SBI has joined hands with FMCG Arm of The Art of Living Sri Sri Tattva.
- International Day for Biological Diversity Celebrated Today.
- Oman author Jokha Al Harthi wins Booker International Prize
- ISRO successfully launched earth observation satellite RISAT 2B.
- World gets new units of measurement of Kilogram, Kelvin, Mole, and Ampere.
- Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) elections will be held Today.
- Three-time Formula One world champion Niki Lauda passed away at 70 years of age.
- ISRO announced Seven Mega Missions in next 10 years.
- Anti Terrorism day is observed today in India.
- 32 killed in riot at Tajikistan prison holding Isis militants.
- Pakistan Appoints Moin-ul-Haque As High Commissioner to India.
- Google suspends Huawei’s Android license.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy calls snap election.
- US Judge and Civil Rights Icon Damon J. Keith Passess away at age of 96
- Trump, Saudi Arabia warn Iran against Middle East conflict.
- Saudi Arabia deposits $250 million into Sudan’s Central Bank: statement.
- Trump appears to confirm cyber attack against Russian entity during midterms.
- Kerala became first state to list Masala Bond in overseas market.
- Australian PM Scott Morrison wins 2019 elections.
- Jeffrey Rosen is appointed as the USs deputy attorney general.
- Wheelchair T20 Asia Cup: Pakistan win title beating India in final.
- Scott Morrison declares victory in tight Australia Election.
- USD 10 million on offer in ICC World Cup, winner to earn 4 million.
- Saudi government approved Privileged Iqam system.
- Bangalore based Brishti is first Indian female player in Spanish football league.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank appointed Nitin Chugh as MD and CEO.
- Kevin Mallory: Ex-CIA agent jailed for spying for China.
- Gotabya Rajapaksa confirms presidential run in anxious Sri Lanka.
- Officials: US AirStrike Kills 17 Afghan Policemen in Helmand.
- India hands over two Mi-24 helicopters to Afghanistan.
- Imam ul Haq breaks 36 year old record of former Indian captain Kapil Dev.
- Trump declares national emergency over IT threats.
- Guatemala court rejects anti graft crusader’s presidential bid.
- US terminates Turkey’s preferential trade agreement.
- Justice Muhammad Noor takes oath as Chief Justice of Federal Shariat Court Pakistan.
- Bangladesh appoint Wasim Jaffer as academy batting coach.
- Eoin Morgan England captain banned for next ODI for slow over rate.
- India signed the Christchurch Call to Action in Paris.
- Sanjiv Puri appointed as New Chairman of ITC.
- Lenovo Unveils worlds first Laptop with foldable display.
- Igor Stimac appointed as the head coach of the Indian football team.
- Canada invites express entry trades candidates with scores as low as 332.
- RBI appointed R.Gandhi as Additional director of Yes Bank.
- Japan tests out bullet train with record breaking speed of 249 mph.
- Pakistan all rounder Shadab Khan declared fit for World Cup.
- RBI found bad loan divergence in Union Bank.
- Duterte allies beat opposition in key Philippines midterm vote.
- Japan raises complaint at WTO about Indias mobile import duties.
- Van Dijk won Premier League Player of the Season award.
- Former Boxing Judge And Broadcaster Harold Lederman Passes Away.
- Sri Lanka under nationwide curfew after crowds attack mosques.
- Imran Tahir becomes highest wicket taker in IPL 2019.
- 4 policmen martyred several injured in blast near Quetta Mosque.
- Simon Armitage has been named the U.K.s new Poet Laureate.
- US Sanctions Pakistan refuses to work on gas pipeline project with Iran.
- Pakistan reaches agreement with IMF to receive $6 billion over 3 years.
- Greek PM Tsipras wins confidence vote weeks before EU election.
- Sana Mir becomes most successful women ODI spinner in the World.
- Turkey accuses Greece for abusing NATO mission.
- South Africa’s ANC wins re election with reduced majority.
- International Nurses Day is celebrated today.
- IAF gets first Apache Guardian attack helicopter.
- TAFE, Petroleum Conservation Research Association Sign MoU.
- Renowned journalist Mena Mangal shot dead in Kabul.
- National Technology Day Celebrated today.
- India and China signed protocol for export of Indian Chilli Meal.
- US President Donald Trump imposes stricter sanctions on Iran’s metal industry.
- Chris Gayle selected West Indies Vice-Captain for his last World Cup 2019.
- Golfer Tiger Woods receives US Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- PM rejects draft of Finance Ministry, IMF’s staff-level agreement.
- Libya suspends operations of 40 foreign firms including Total Oil.
- After disputed election, Thailand expected to keep junta leader as PM.
- EU rejects Iran Nuclear deal ultimatum regrets US sanctions.
- South Sudan president Delay unity government formation by a year.
- Asifa Murtaza appoint deputy secretary of higher education.
- Indian Jagjit Pavadia Re-Elected To International Narcotics Control Board.
- Desert Storm Rally 2019 Begins In New Delhi.
- First England-Pakistan ODI abandoned due to rain.
- India Elected Again As Observer To Arctic Council.
- Pakistan Data Darbar: Bomber kills nine outside Sufi shrine in Lahore.
- Asia stocks drop as Trump says China ‘broke trade deal.
- Saudi cleric apologizes for ‘intolerant’ views of Sahwa movement.
- Turkey says rejects French statement on drilling activities in the East Mediterranean.
- Ground worker killed in kuwait 777 towing accident.
- Pompeo Makes Unscheduled Trip to Iraq to Press U.S. Concerns About Iran.
- One student dead in school shooting in suburban Denver, 8 others injured.
- Gulf Air to launch Non Stop Bahrain US Flights.
- 850 Indian freed from Saudi Jails on eve of Ramadan.
- Shahbaz senior resigns as PHF secretary, former Olympian Asif Bajwa to take over.
- Cyclone Fani kills dozens in India and Bangladesh.
- FIA arrests Chinese nationals allegedly involved in human trafficking in Lahore
- China opens Visa Center in Islamabad.
- Russia’s Khmeimim airbase shelled by DOZENS of rockets, attack repelled – MOD
- Nepal Girl Dances for 126 Hours Straight to set new world record.
- One off T20: England vs Pakistan, Eng won by 7 wickets.
- 13 dead in Taliban attack on Police HQ in Northern Afghanistan.
- 7 Venezuelan Military Officers die in Helicopter Crash.
- Philippine Peso risks losing best Asian currency title.
- Russia offering Turkey Su-57 fighters in place of F-35s.
- Jaipur To Host Asian Youth Women Handball Championship.
- India slips to fifth spot in latest ICC T20I rankings.
- US Air Force General Tod Wolters sworn in as NATO commander.
- ISRO planning to send a probe to study sun early next year.
- World Press Freedom Prize 2019 awarded to Myanmar Journalists.
- International Firefighters Day is observed today.
- ADB to finance metro rail projects in India.
- RBI imposed penalty on 5 pre paid payment instrument issuers and Yes Bank.
- Coal Miners Day is observed on 4th May.
- Asteroid to fly from 31,000 km in 2029, to be seen with naked eye.
- India top test raning England No 1 in ODIs.
- Jayshree Vyas appointed as BSEs first independent woman director.
- World Press Freedom Day is celebrated today.
- Lok Sabha Election 2019: 64 percent overall voter tornout recorded in Phase 4.
- BHEL and ARAI together signed MoU on different projects related to e-mobility.
- Firt time in 200 years Japan’s Emperor Has Abdicated the Throne.
- Putin signs a new Internet law to expand Government Control of the Internet.
- Japan got its new emperor Naruhito.
- Jaish-e-Mohammad’s Masood Azhar listed as Global Terrorist by UN.
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange sentenced to 50 weeks for skipping UK Bail.
- DCIL signed MoU with WAPCOS to jointly identify future projects.
- International Labour Day celebrated today.
- India ranks 4th in biggest millitary spender.
- Raheem Sterling named 2019 FWA footballer of the year.
- Former president of Ethiopia, Negasso Gidada passed away.
- Syed Masood Hashmi elected President of MAP unopposed.