- Georgia elects Salome Zurabishvili as first woman president.
- ISRO launched HysIS into orbit.
- RBI moves to ease liquidity for NBFC.
- Reggae music gets into heritage list of UNESCO.
- Trump cancelled pre meet with Putin before G20 summit.
- Urdu writer Altaf Fatima passes away.
- Nepal launched contribution based Social Security Scheme for formal sector workers.
- Sunil Arora Becomes New Chief Election Commissioner Of India.
- Government appoints AM Naik as Chairman of National Skill Development Corporation.
- Arvind Saxena appointed as Chairman of Union Public Service Commission.
- Ukrainian film directed Donbass won Golden Peacock award at the 49th IFFI.
- Navy commander Vijay Varma and Captain P. Rajkumar were awarded the Asian of The Year awards.
- RBI Governor stresses need for autonomy of central bank.
- Pakistan’s PM Imran Khan to perform Kartarpur Corridor groundbreaking.
- Odisha government launched a lexicon for 21 rare tribal languages.
- 22 killed in blast near north China chemical plant.
- Bangladesh court bars ex PM from contesting election.
- Kiren Rijiju to inaugurate NDMA’s 14th Formation Day.
- Tamil Nadu won cadaveric organ donation award for 4th time.
- Indian Gujarat topped in implementing Ayushman Bharat after 2 months of launch: NHA.
- Sunil Arora appointed new Chief Election Commissioner.
- Indian Govt To Infuse INR 42,000 Crore In PSU Banks By March.
- Syed Modi International Championships: Sameer Verma Won Gold, Saina Silver.
- Turkish military helicopter crashes in Istanbul, kills four soldiers.
- Australia won the ICC Women’s World T20 title for the fourth time.
- Constitution Day is observed on 26 November.
- Ajay Bhushan Pandey has been appointed as the new Revenue Secretary.
- Australia sink England to claim women’s worlf T20 title.
- Renowned singer Salim Raza remembered on 35th death anniversary.
- Crown prince praises ‘special relations’ with the UAE.
- Uttarakhand cabinet approved renaming of Dehradun Jolly Grant airport after former PM Vajpayee.
- Filmmaker Nandita Das to receive FIAPF Award.
- Mary Kom Wins 6th World Boxing Championship Title.
- Karnataka CM launched Badavara Bandhu scheme.
- Mohammed VI-B: Morocco launches its second earth observation satellite.
- UN Environment Chief Erik Solheim Resigns.
- Trump thanked Saudi Arabia for plunging oil prices.
- Justice Kothari sworn in as Judge of Madras High Court.
- India and Pakistan to commit to Kartarpur corridor.
- NASA to review workplace culture at SpaceX, Boeing.
- Baishnab Charan Parida Ex MP of Odisha passed away.
- Union Cabinet approved the Allied and Healthcare Professions Bill 2018.
- Eminent Indian classical musician Ustad Imrat Khan Passes Away.
- President Ram Nath Kovind in Australia: India & Australia signed five key agreements
- Third Sayaji Ratna Award received by Film superstar Amitabh Bachchan
- Rajesh Exports an order worth Rs.933 crore from UAE
- U.S. suspended USD 1.66 billion assistance to Pakistan
- Guru Nanak Dev Birth Anniversary has Celebrated on 23rd November 2018
- The World Fisheries Day (WFD-2018) is observed on 22nd November 2018.
- Akshay appears before SIT in Kotkapura firing cases .
- BJP Wins Five Of Seven Mayor Seats In Uttarakhand.
- J&K Governor Satya Pal Malik dissolved Jammu Kashmir Assembly.
- Interpol elects South Korean Kim Jong as its president, in blow to Russia.
- Standard definitions of kilogram, Ampere, Kelvin and mole changed after 130 years.
- Chennai Airport awarded for 100% Grievance Redressal.
- Indo-US joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ commenced in Jaipur.
- Mary Kom enter semi-finals of Women’s World Boxing Championships.
- UNESCO along with World Jewish congress launched Holocaust education website .
- China unveils the world’s first underground hotel.
- Maldives cabinet approves to rejoin Commonwealth, 2 years.
- Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested over financial misconduct.
- RBI agrees to inject Rs 8,000 crore into the market after 9-hour meeting.
- Faiz Ahmed Faiz 34th Death Anniversary is being observed Today.
- Iraq Parliament elects Barham Salih as a new President.
- Alexander Zverev beats world No. 1 Djokovic to win ATP Finals title.
- Sumanta Chaudhuri appointed as Coal Secretary by the ACC.
- Cabinet approved extension reservation for Maratha community.
- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan presented lifetime achievement award in Delhi.
- Padma Shri awardee and filmmaker Alyque Padamsee passes away at 90.
- India’s 1st engineless train ‘Train 18’ conducts trial run successfully.
- Eleven newly appointed Saudi ambassadors were sworn in before King Salman.
- England complete first Test series win in Sri Lanka in 17 years.
- President Ram Nath Kovind to inaugurate CII AgroTech 2018 on 1 December.
- World Bank provides US$155.7 million to Nepal.
- Two North East Circuit Projects inaugurated in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Sixth Indian Social Work Congress held in New Delhi.
- Nineth Annual Defence and Security Dialogue between India and China held in Beijing.
- Australia’s John Hastings retires from International Cricket.
- Urjit Patel, RBI Governor, is to appear before a Parliamentary panel on November 27.
- Allahabad HC Chief Justice Mathur takes oath of office.
- HPPSC former chairman shoots self in Shimla.
- Walmart may wipe out Flipkart Group CEO post as Binny Bansal exits.
- SBI sold over 400 crore electoral bonds.
- Kerala Government launches Gau Samridhi Plus scheme for dairy farmers.
- ‘Toxic’ named ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford Dictionaries.
- North Korea tests Ultramodern tactical weapon.
- International Day for Tolerance is observed on 16 November
- India, UK signed pact to collaborate on 5 year cancer research
- Yes Bank chairman Ashok Chawla resigns over corruption charges
- Astronomers found a ‘cold super-Earth’
- Taliban Killed 30 Afghan policemen in western Farah province
- Denmark signed MoU with CGIAR to establish an international research center
- Biotechnology Policy 2018 launched by Odisha government to promote biotechnology investments
- Trump nominated Retired Army General John Abizaid as new ambassador to Saudia.
- Dr. Martha Farrell Receives Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Critics line up after May wins cabinet support.
- ISRO successfully launched GSAT 29.
- Narendra Singh Tomar was assigned the additional portfolio of Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.
- Vinod Dasari resigns as Ashok Leyland MD and CEO.
- Dasari announced his resignation as the CEO & MD of Ashok Leyland.
- India celebrates the 130th birth anniversary of Pt Nehru.
- UP cabinet approved the name chage of Faizabad to Ayodhya.
- Lewis Hamilton Won Brazilian Grand Prix.
- Odisha government signed MoU with AIFF.
- U.K. and the European Union agree on Brexit agreement draft.
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will finally get married in a grand and intimate ceremony at Lake Como, Italy.
- S. S. Deswal appointed as DG of ITBP.
- Pilots rescued as US fighter jet crashes into Philippine Sea.
- India and Morocco signed Agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters.
- Palau becomes first Country In World To Ban Reef-Killing Sunscreen.
- Bangalore Ranked Indias Most Congested City: NBER
- Modi to visit Singapore to attend East India summit.
- Mountaineer Satyarup Siddhanta became first Indian to scale Mt Giluwe in Papua New Guinea.
- Dozens die in Afghanistan Ghazni Province.
- Swati Chaturvedi won the 2018 London Press Freedom award.
- Russia stepped into Afghan peace efforts.
- Union Minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59 in Bengaluru.
- Indian Wrestler Bajrang Punia becomes World No.1 in 65kg category.
- SC scans the ecological damage caused in Nainital.
- Rohit Sharma becomes first batsman to hit four T20I hundreds.
- India to start exporting raw sugar to China from early 2021.
- West Bengal to observe ‘Rosogolla Day’ on Nov 14.
- United Nations Issues Diya Stamps to Celebrate Diwali.
- Sail Azad Poet passed away at age 75 years.
- PM to inaugurate Ring Road and Babatpur Airport Road in Varanasi.
- With 5462 beds, Patna Medical College to be world’s largest hospital.
- AV CH7: China unveils most advanced stealth drone.
- Gaddam Dharmendra appointed India Ambassador to Iran.
- Defence ministers from European countries met in Paris and launched a joint military force ‘European Intervention Initiative’ or EI2.
- NASA’s Ralph to explore Jupiter’s Trojan asteroids in 2021.
- New Saudi passport rules have barred Israeli Muslims from visiting Mecca for Hajj pilgrimage.
- Miss International 2018: Venezuela’s Mariem Claret Velazco Gracia wins the title.
- Odisha Government launched the ‘Bhubaneswar Me Wi-Fi’ project in Bhubaneswar.
- New York’s Empire State Building lit up for Diwali for 1st time.
- Thailand to waive visa-on-arrival fee for Indian travellers.
- BBC launches fake news fight-back with global campaign.
- RBI may set-up a digital payments ombudsman by March 2021.
- Allahabad Bank to get 3,054 crore capital infusion from govt.
- Lok Sabha Secretary General Snehlata Shrivastava gets one-year extension by Speaker Sumitra Mahajan.
- Chinese press agency Xinhua unveiled AI-based anchor that can read the news in English and Chinese, as naturally as a professional news anchor.
- N Ram chosen for Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award by Press Council of India (PCI).
- Nainital Lake water withdrawal limit cut to 8 mn litres/day.
- India and Republic of Korea Sign MoU In Field of Tourism.
- Mo bus service launched in Odisha.
- India participates in China’s First International Import Expo.
- In a first, DRS to be used in ICC Women’s T20 tournament.
- Donald Trump fired the country’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- Pakistan-China luxury bus service launched from Lahore to Kashgar.
- International Film Festival of India, IFFI 2018 will be held in Goa from 20th to 28th of November.
- Namrata Ahuja bags IPI-India Award for excellence in journalism 2018.
- UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath renamed Faizabad as Ayodhya.
- U.S. grants temporary Iran oil waivers to eight countries.
- Ola launches operations in New Zealand after UK, Australia.
- Gafur Rakhimov elected as President of AIBA.
- National Cancer Awareness Day observed on 7 November across the nation.
- Myanmar’s ruling party led by Aung San Suu Kyi wins 7 of 13 by-election seats.
- India defeat West Indies by five wickets in first T20 International.
- Rahul Dravid became the fifth Indian to be inducted in the ‘ICC Hall of Fame’.
- India clinched bronze in SAFF U 15 at Nepal.
- Nitten, Vlada duo won silver in the ITF World championship.
- Bengalurus Mestripalya lake faces a threat again.
- India and South Korea signed MoU on cooperation in sports.
- BJP candidate and Former Minister, Devisingh Patel died of a heart attack.
- India to extend $310 mn loan for Zimbabwe power plant
- U.K. unveiled sculpture to honour Indian soldiers
- Pakistan beat New Zealand by six wickets to clinch T20 series
- World Tsunami Awareness Day being observed today
- Nagaland records highest school dropouts in India
- Mizoram Speaker Hiphei resigned from his post from the House as well as the Congress.
- Four High Court Chief Justices elevated as SC judges.
- Little India Gate inaugurated in Indonesia’s Medan city.
- IAMAI Forms AR/VR Committee To Promote Technologies in India.
- Vision 2030 plan of Forest Dept. runs into trouble.
- Tata Chemicals Limited plans capital expenditure of Rs.2400 crore.
- Kirloskar Group Gets RBI Nod For NBFC Biz.
- Researchers says Coconut oil is a bug repellent.
- BoM has decided to reinstate its CEO and ED.
- President Ram Nath Kovind to address first convocation of AIIMS in Uttarakhand.
- India to get U.S. sanctions waiver on oil trade with Iran.
- Pak vs New Zealand: 2nd T20 Pak won by 6 wickets.
- Larsen and Toubro to get USD 200 bn solar power project in Saudi Arabia.
- Education Minister Azmi Mahafzah and Tourism Minister Lina Annab resign over fatal Dead Sea floods.
- Imran Khan visits China to rework all weather ties.
- RBI allowed banks to provide PCE to NBFC bonds.
- Pakistani political and religious leader Sami-ul-Haq killed.
- Cabinet approved Agreement between India and Morocco on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters.
- K J Alphons presides over the Program and Budget Committee meeting of UNWTO.
- Union Cabinet approves Renaming Of Jharsuguda Airport, Odisha as Veer Surendra Sai Airport, Jharsuguda.
- Rahul Dravid officially inducted into ICC Hall of Fame.
- Pallavi Gogoi — who now serve as the chief business editor of NPR has alleged that Union minister MJ Akbar raped her 23 years ago, while she was working at Akbar’s newspaper.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan arrives in China on maiden visit for talks on CPEC, IMF bailout.
- Ball tampering affair Cricket Australia chairman David Peever resigns.
- India Court sentences 16 police to life for killing 42 Muslims.
- Netherland To Be Partner Country For 25th DST-CII Technology Summit 2021.
- Maharashtra govt declares drought in 151 tehsils.
- Anupam Kher Resigns as FTII Chairman.
- Nineteenth Meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council held under the Chairmanship of the Union Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley.