|No of Vacancies||300|
|Last Date||26th January, 2021|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is inviting application forms for the vacant positions from eligible candidates. BSNL has announced Management Trainee (Telecom Operators) Jobs. There is a total of 300 vacant positions being available which should be fulfilled. All the interested candidates who are eligible and competent should apply for the BSNL Management Trainee Jobs 2023 over here. All the candidates who have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical and also possess MBA or M. Tech. completed the course on a regular basis from any Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law. BSNL has offered jobs of Management Trainee (Telecom Operator External and Telecom Operator Internal) for the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. All the applicants who are willing to apply for the jobs should visit our site. Here we provide an online applying procedure, admit card, test dates, interview schedule, and final merit list. All the candidates should apply online from the site below.
BSNL Management Trainee Jobs 2023 Online Form Last Date
Department Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL
Posts Name: Management Trainee (Telecom Operator)
Total Vacancies: 300 posts
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree
Last Date: 26 January 2023
How to Apply:
- All the Applicants who are interested to apply for the jobs should visit our site test advisor.in/jobin/
- First of all, applicants register themselves by clicking the register online button.
- After completion of registration candidates will get a login Id and password.
- Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 2200/- for OBC and Rs. 1100 for SC/ST.
- Applicants click on Apply Online button.
- Candidates log in by providing their login Id and password in the prescribed box.
- After logging in you will get the application form.
- Here you fulfill the application form and click the submit button.
Apply Online: The will be active on 26th December 2018