|No of Vacancies||1477 Posts|
|Last Date||30th November, 2021|
UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has announced jobs for the applicants who are well qualified, experienced, and competent. There is a total of 1477 vacancies being offered by the authority which should be fulfilled. UPSSSC has invited applications for the post of Combined Sub Engineer jobs (Civil, Agriculture, Mechanical, and Electrical). Applicants who are interested should apply for the UPSSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment 2023. All the candidates who want to apply for the offered job should visit this site. Here we provide all the information about the UPSSSC Sub Engineer job like important dates, applying procedure, eligibility criteria Admit Card, Test dates, Results, interview schedule, and final merit list. UPSSSC has invited applications for the Sub Engineer jobs through online mood. All the candidates who are willing to apply for such posts should fulfill the eligibility criteria.
UPSSSC has announced Sub Engineer recruitment for all the candidates who meet the criteria. Those applicants who have a diploma in any Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile/Civil Engineering are able to apply for the relevant posts. Candidates should know that late submission, incomplete or incorrect information will not be entertained. Those candidates who applied within the due date will be able to appear for the test.
UPSSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Admit Card
Post Name: Sub Engineer
Total Posts: 1477 posts
Age Limit: The Age limit is 18 to 40 years.
Candidates must have a Diploma in any discipline Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile/Civil Engineering.
Applicants should have the required qualification
- General/OBC: Rs. 225/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 105/-
- PH: Rs. 25/-
Last Date: 30th November 2023
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for the jobs should visit the official site.
- First of all, applicants click the register online button to register themselves.
- After registration candidates will get a login Id and password.
- Candidates click to apply button.
- Candidates log in by providing their login Id and password in the prescribed box.
- After logging in you will get the application form.
- Here you fulfill the application form and click the apply button.