Jharkhand Academic Council JAC Regulates Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test JTET Exams to recruit competent and eligible candidates for the Teachers posts. All the aspirants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they apply for the JTET Exams. The Qualifiers of JTET Exams are able to join the Government as well as private schools as a teacher. The desirous people who are suitable to apply they are invited to get the online application and application fee slip. Students of JTET Exams 2021 need to clear the Examination to be able to get the related recruitment. Individuals must be seeking for online test preparation here and there. We are pleased to inform you that here we provide online JTET Exams 2021 Test Preparation. You will get the entire subject wise MCQs Mock test with correct answer. Attempt all the tests to increase your intellectual level and to clear the JTET Examination.
All the inspired candidates who desire to join the primary or upper primary level schools they must fulfill the following requirements.
For Primary level:
- Individuals must clear the intermediate with 45% marks.
- Students have to pass the B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed degree with 50% marks.
- Those who have the clear or appearing in 2 years diploma in Elementary Education or equivalent can also apply.
For Upper Primary Level:
- Candidates must have B.A, B.Sc with two years diploma with at least 45% marks.
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary; B. Ed with minimum 50% marks and appeared in final year of 4 years Bachelors in Elementary Education.
Jharkhand Academic Council Officials is going to open the online Application process for the aspirants. All the interested candidates who are eligible they can apply online for the JTET Exams 2021.
- First visit the official site and open the JAC TET Notification 2021.
- Click the Apply Online Button to Apply for JTET Exams 2021 Test.
- Fill up the application form provide all the required information.
- Make sure you have entered correct information in the application form.
- Upload your Photographs and picture of signature after scanning them.
- Candidates must pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Submit the online form and take print of generated application for further use.
|General Category||Rs. 500 (For single paper) Rs. 1000 (For both Paper)|
|OBC Category||Rs. 500 (For single paper) Rs. 1000 (For both Paper)|
|SC Category||Rs. 250 (For single paper) Rs. 1000 (For both Paper)|
|ST Category||Rs. 250 (For single paper) Rs. 1000 (For both Paper)|
Exams Pattern and Syllabus:
|Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Time Duration of Paper 1||90 Minutes|
|Time Duration of Paper 2||90 Minutes|
|Total Questions in Paper 1||150|
|Total Questions in Paper 2||210|
|Marks for first Paper||150 Marks|
|Marks for second Paper||210 Marks|
JTET Exams 2021 Paper 1:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30 Marks|
|Language I||30||30 Marks|
|Language II||30||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
JTET Exams 2021 Paper 2:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30 Marks|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30 Marks|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30 Marks|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60 Marks|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science||60||60 Marks|
|Total||210 MCQs||210 Marks|
JTET Exams 2021 Test Preparation:
Jharkhand Academic Council will conduct the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test JTET Exams 2021. A huge number of applicants apply for the JTET Exams. Those apply for the JTET Tests they are seeking for the online preparation by subjects English, Aptitude Test, Mathematics and Science. All the aspirants are willing to get high marks to clear the exams and get the offered post. Students of JTET Exams 2021 will be glad that we provide all the subjects wise test preparation in the form of multiple choice questions. After attempting these mock tests you will be able to clear the Examination and join the Primary or Upper primary level school.