NEET is an National Eligibility cum Entrance Test administered through NTA National Testing Agency. NEET is the sole entrance exam for students who want to be admitted for MBBS, BDS, AYUSH Veterinarian, and other medical programs in India. Last year , more than 16 lakh people had applied for the exam and 85-90 percent of them had taken part to take the test. After passing NEET candidates are qualified to be admitted to over 75,000 MBBS seats as well as more than 25,000 BDS places across the nation. Additionally, those who want to pursue the admission test for B.Sc Nursing have to appear for NEET. NEET (National Eligibility and Cumentrance Test) is a nationwide medical exam. This entrance test is run through NTA (National Testing Agency). NTA (National Testing Agency).
Based on this test, candidates are given admission to MBBS and BDS courses across the nation. There is no state or university-level medical examinations will be monitored by the authorities of the state. NEET 2022 was conducted successfully on the 12th of September using pen and paper mode. According to the initial reaction of test-takers the general difficulty of the paper was moderate, while Physics being the most difficult of all subjects. NTA will issue NEET 2022 Answer Keys. NEET 2022 Answer Keys tentatively in the fourth week in September. Candidates are able to look over the answer keys below and then use the NEET 2022’s College Predictor in order to gain an idea of the schools that they could be eligible for admission according to their performance on the test.
NEET 2022 Exam Important Dates:
Students can find out below full NEET exam dates in relation to various events such as the application process admissions, correction of application, admit card, etc.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Release of Application||13th July 2022|
|Application process is complete||10th August 2022|
|Deadline to submit application fee by credit or debit cardor net banking, UPI/Paytm||10th August 2022|
|Correction window opens||11th to 14th August 2022|
|Fee for exam submission||13th to 15th August 2022|
|Announcement of the city for the exam||20th August 2022|
|The Admit card is available for download||6th September 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam||12th September 2022|
|Availability of Answer key||September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||October 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||October 2022|
Application Form NEET 2022
Find all details regarding NEET 2022 application form. You can find it in the following section:
- NEET 2022 application procedure has been completed by means of the online mode. The application process is completely online. will be considered.
- The application form was launched on the 13th of July, 2022. The deadline to fill in the application forms is until 10th August 2022.
- This application procedure is split into two parts or phases The first set needs to be filled by students prior to the deadline of the submission of applications.
- Second set of information are required to be provided by students prior to the announcement of resultand scorecard. All details have to be completed at the appropriate time.
- Candidates are advised fill out only one application form since multiple application submissions could cause rejection of the application form.
- Students who are registering at the time of registration are asked to sign-up with a valid email ID and mobile number, as information is sent this.
- The process of applying for the job involves a series of stages – online registration, filling in of application details as well as uploading the scanned image of signature and photo and payment of application fee and printing application receipt and fee payment receipt.
- Students who committed mistakes when filling out the application form for NEET are able to rectify the details of the application form between the 11th and 14th August 2022.
- Candidates can submit their application form between 13th and 15th August 2022.
- The submission of a printed application forms to the board is not required.
NEET 2022 Fee Structure:
Payment Method: NEET 2022 Application fee can be paid via online mode. In online mode, it can be done using debit or credit cardnet banking, UPI, or with the help of state banks of Indiaor HDFC bankor ICICI banking method.
|Category||Application Fee||Outside India|
|General EWSor OBC category||Rs.1400|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.800|
NEET 2022 Application Correction
The applicants for NEET 2022 can correct their NEET request form. This NEET Application correction has been beginning from the 11th of August until 14th august 2022. Students can make corrections via online mode.
The modification of the details of the application will be permitted only in certain fields. Complete details regarding fields that can be edited and not editable will be made available to applicants on the website. Students will also be informed of corrections to their email id and telephone number by SMS.
NEET 2022 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Students should verify all details concerning NEET Eligibility in the section prior to applying to it:
- The candidates who qualify as Indian Nationals/ PIO/ NRIsor OCIand foreign citizens can apply via NEET to be admitted into different medical and dental institutions in accordance with the rules.
- Foreign citizens are required to verify their eligibility by contacting the their state’s Medical or Dental College of the state.
- J&K migrants can apply for the 15 15% All India Quota only through self declaration .
- The applicant must be seventeen years old prior to admission or prior to 31st December at the time of application. According to the criteria of the lower limit, applicants must have been born before or on 31st December 2004.
- There is no upper age to meet the requirements. (Decision on the upper age limit is still pending and all applicants have the opportunity for application).
- There is no limit to the how many times you can submit an application for NEET.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must be able to pass the 12th grade or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifications Subjects: Students must have completed Physics, Chemistry, Biologyor Biotechnology as well as English as subjects that are compulsory in 12th grade.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates who have completed the 10+2 stage must have scored 50% marks when they are gathered in PCB. For those who are in the non-reserved/ST/SC/OBC categories must have scored 40 percent marks, and for PWD candidates, it’s 45 percent marks.
- Foreign citizens: Students who have studied in another country and plan to apply to medical colleges in India must have passed their 12th year with Chemistry, Physics Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects that have at least 50% marks that are recognized by AIU in accordance with MCI guidelines.
- Students who are taking the 12th grade exams will also be qualified in applying for NEET.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification Candidates must pass the 12th grade exam at any recognized institution.
- Subjects: Candidates must be able to demonstrate science, chemistry, physics and english as subjects on their qualifying test.
- Marks Criteria: Students should be able to pass the subjects of PCB and English separately and must be able to score 45percent (40 percentage marks for SCOBC / ST & OBC) marks when taken together in PCB as well as English.
- Age Limit: The age limit is 17 years on the 31st December 2022.
NEET 2022 Admit Card
Students can get their NEET admit card by the 6th of September in 2022 (3 days before the test). NEET admit card is able to be downloaded via the internet on the NTA website. The admit card will not be given to students via post , and it can only be downloaded by entering their login information.
The admit card in format PDF will also be delivered to applicants via their registered mail address. Students should ensure that all information on admission card in order to make sure they are exact and correct. If they make a mistake with any of the information contained in the admit card students should contact the officials to rectify the error prior to the date of the exam.
NEET 2022 Answer Key
NTA will announce the NEET answer key during September 2022 via an online portal on its website. It will then be made available initially on a provisional basis. The link will be posted on the site where you can download an answer key, along with an answer sheet for the OMR sheet of answers. Students will also be allowed to take on challenges to an answer sheet.
Answer keys are issued by various institutions. For every question that is posed students are required to pay Rs.1000 for processing fees. The fee is payable by students via the internet. Students will be reimbursed of the fee in the event that the question that the candidate has made is proved to be correct. Following this, the an answer key for the final exam will be published on the official website.
NEET 2022 Cut Off
NEET Cut Off will be set based on several factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants appearing for the exam, the performance of students during the test and so on. The cutoff will be announced with the release of the result or shortly after. The cut-off marks expected of NEET 2022 as per most recent trends is 50 percent marks for candidates who are general and marks of 45% for PH candidates, and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
NEET 2022 Exam Result
To obtain NEET Results Students will have to input their login information including their roll number and the date they were born. The results will be available via online mode during November 2022. The final report will be released on the basis of a an updated answer key issued from the authorities.
The category-specific results sheets will not be published and made available on the official website. The authority is not responsible for distributing the result in offline mode. When the result is posted on the internet, students have to print it out for use during the admission process.
Merit List NEET 2022:
Following the announcement of the results, following the announcement of the result, the NEET merit lists will then be posted online on the NEET website. This merit list is created by NTA in accordance with the guidelines by DGHS, DCI and MCI. Based on the list of merits for NEET UG, the admission will be made according to AII India Rank for admission into MBBS and BDS courses.
The merit lists will be published by NTA with the names of candidates who were successful and are opting for 15 percent All India quota seats.
NEET 2022 Reservation
Reservations will be made to various categories and will be cast according to the rules and regulations formulated by the government. The requirements for the reservation of seats in various medical colleges run by the government that are under 15 percent All India quota will be:
NEET 2022 Counselling
NEET Counselling will get started in October 2022 via the online mode. Counselling for NEET is managed through MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) and MOHFW (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare). Centralized counseling is provided each throughout the year, by MCC for NEET eligible applicants.
In the process of counseling students need to sign up for counselling, select a the decision and then lock it, as well as allotment of seats and then report to the college that has been assigned to them. Students are also required to provide original copies of their the documents they need or their certificates. The documents include:
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- NEET Rank Card/ Rank Letter
- NEET Admit Card
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- 8 Passport size image
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof, etc.