RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission has advertised RAS recruitment 2021. There were total 980 vacancies announced and a huge number of candidates have applied for the offered posts. RPSC has issued RAS admit card for the candidates who fulfilled to eligibility criteria. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has conducted the RAS preliminary exam on 05th August 2021 from the applicants who are eligible and competent. All the candidates who appeared in the test they are waiting for the result. RPSC has announced RAS recruitment preliminary exam result. It is expected that approximately 376762 candidates appeared in the Preliminary Exam and total 15044 candidates out of 376762 applicants successfully passed the prelims examination. All the candidates who are seeking for the result they should visit this site to get online candidates list who cleared the examination. Here we provide all the information like RPSC RAS Recruitment Preliminary Exam Result 2021, mains exam dates, result, interview schedule and final merit list. Candidates will get how to check result and main exam dates and cut off marks.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced RAS Preliminary Examination Result for the applicants who appeared in the tests. Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria and submitted their application within due date they appeared in the exams. Those applicants who appeared in the examination they are waiting for the test result impatiently. Applicants are advised that they should visit this site to get all the latest updates. Here we provide all the information and instructions about the RAS Recruitment 2021 Exams and selection procedure.
RPSC RAS Recruitment Preliminary Exam Result 2021 Check Online
Main Examination Date: 23-24 December, 2021
Not TSP Cut Of Marks:
How to Check Result:
- All the candidates visit this site and click the link.
- After clicking the link successful candidates list will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should download the list and search their roll number.
- Applicants can press Clt+F and provide their roll no and then press enter button.
- Those candidates who will clear the test their roll no will.
- Those applicants who unfortunately didn’t pass the test their roll no will never be appear.
- Successful candidates should prepare for the main exam.