Staff Selection Commission SSC is Testing body which conducts examination for the recruitment in Ministries and government departments. Staff Selection Commission SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level CGL Exams 2021 for distinct positions such as Assistants, Auditors, and Inspectors etc. SSC CGL Exam is a national level examination. SSC regulates Combined Graduate Level Exams each year to recruit qualifiers for the related post. SSC has announced the dates and schedule for the CGL Exams 2021. The SSC CGL Exams 2021 is consists upon 4 stages and these stages are named tires. The SSC CGL Exam is based on online and offline modes. The first two tiers will be regulated in online mode and the remaining two tires will be in offline mode. All the students who want to avail this golden opportunity they should prepare for the SSC CGL Exams 2021. Here we provide online SSC CGL Exams 2021 Test Preparation for the applicants.
- All the applicants must have the required qualification of Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute.
- All the candidates must be the Indian citizen. They should be a subject of Nepal/Bhutan. They must be a Tibetan refugee who moved to India before 1962, with intention of settling down permanently in India.
- All the candidates must have the age more than 18 years and less than 32 years.
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||5th March 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||5th April 2021|
|Tier I Exam Date||1st July 2021 to 26th July 2021|
|Tier II Exam Date||29th September 2021|
- Applicants who are interested and willing to apply for the SSC CGL Exam they should register for the exam first.
- Individuals enter his or her email ID, Phone Number and Password to register.
- After providing information you will get registration number.
- Login by using registration number and password.
- After logging in fill the application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature picture in JPEG format.
- After this pay the application fee or INR 100/- for unreserved male aspirants while female and reserved category individuals are free to pay any fee.
SSC CGL Exams 2021 Paper Pattern:
|SSC CGL Exam||Examination Details|
|Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Paper Medium||Hindi and English|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Tier 1||60 minutes|
|Tier 2||120 minutes|
|Tier 3||60 minutes|
|Tier 4||45 minutes|
SSC CGL Exam Tier Type and Mode:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Exams 2021 Syllabus:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness||25||50||(For VH &Candidates
SSC CGL Exams 2021 Preparation:
SSC CG Examination is Staff Selection Commission SSC is going to conduct Combined Graduate Level CGL Exams 2021 for the recruitment in ministries and department of government. All the students who apply for the SSC CGL Exams 2021 they need to prepare for the Examination. Applicants who are seeking for the online SSC CGL Exams 2021 preparation they are at right place. Here we provide all the subject wise tests for the preparation. Attempt all the mock tests to increase your intellectual level and pass the examination.