Sharda University has announced SUAT Examination for the candidates to get Admissions in Sharda University. Sharda University has organized SUAT Examination and all the students who want get admission they must qualify the SUAT Exam. Sharda University has opened admissions 2020 for the Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Sharda University has released Application Form and all the applicants are invited to apply for the SUAT Test 2020 form this site. The Sharda University Admission Test SUAT 2020 application form is available in online and offline mood for applicants. All the candidates are required to apply for the SUAT 2020 before the last date. Candidates should visit this site to all the information like, online admission form, eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure, last date, test syllabus, test preparation, results, interview schedule and final merit list.
SUAT Admission 2020 Online Apply Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- For undergraduate courses candidates have to clear the 12th class examination with minimum 60% marks in PCM, and Computer Science/PCB for Biotechnology without gap between 10 and 12.
- For postgraduate applicants must clear the Bachelor degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have bachelor degree with allied or related field of study for science courses.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old till December 31.
SUAT Paper Pattern:
SUAT Sharda University Admission Test 2020 is the national level entrance examination. The exam will be conducted through online mood from the applicants. Details are given below.
|Exam status||Online Mood|
|No of Questions||100 Question|
|Total Time||90 minutes|
|Paper Type||Objective type (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||There no negative marking|
SUAT 2020 Syllabus:
|General Knowledge||Logical||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Under Graduate Biology|
Under Graduate Non-PCM
|General Knowledge||English Communication||Logical Reasoning|
|Under Graduate PCM|
SUAT 2020 Application:
Applicants who want to apply for the SUAT 2020 they must submit the application form. Applicants should provide all the information required in the application form. Applicants enter the valid E-mail Id and working mobile number. Candidates must submit all the important documents along the application form.
SUAT 2020 Application Fee:
All the candidates should pay the application fee of 1200/-. Applicants can pay the fee through credit or debit card, demand draft or cash payment in the campus.
Last Date: 24th June 2020
Slot Booking: 8 to 11th June 2020
How to Apply:
- Applicants click the link which provided below.
- Now click the Apply online button to get the online application form.
- Candidates provide the necessary information like Full Name, Email ID, Course, Date of Birth, select gender, Address and Mobile Number.
- After providing the information click the save & proceed to payment button.
- Pay the application fee through both methods online/offline.
- Applicants who want to Demand Draft the payment they should mention their Name, Father Name, Contact Number and course opted in the back side of the demand draft form and send it to the prescribed Address: Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P.-201306
- After the fee submission applicants submit the application form along with the required documents.