UGC National Eligibility Test is a competitive exam which is being conducted in India. UGC NET Exams held once in a year and National Testing Agency NTA manage this year every year. National Testing Service NTA invites applications and regulates the National Eligibility Test on the behalf of University Grants Commission. UGC National Eligibility Test NET Exam is conducted to hire the eligible and competent aspirants for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Post. UGC NET Exam is based on two level exam and it is conducted as computer Based Test CBT in various subjects at the designated Centers all over the country.
- The Individuals who belongs to General Category must have Masters Degree with minimum 55% marks from any UGC recognized institutes in following disciplines which are Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc.
- Other Backward Classes OBC Aspirants who belong to SC/ST or Person with disability category they have Masters Degree with minimum 50% marks.
- All the candidates who are in the final year of degree programme and waiting for the result they also can apply for the NET Exams. However if candidates fail to get the required marks they will be disqualified.
- Applicants who apply for the Junior Followship they must be 30 years old or less as on January 01 2020.
- For the post of Assistant Professor there is no upper age limit will be granted.
- Candidates who belong to OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD/Transgenders/ Women category they will get 5 years age relaxation.
- Competitors who have the research experience about the relevant field they will also get 5 years age relaxation.
- Those who have LLM Degree will get 3 years age relaxation.
|Starting of online application||1st March 2020|
|Last date to apply online||30th March 2020|
|Last date to Fee submission||1st April 2020|
|Application Form Correction||7th – 14th April 2020|
|Admit card availability||27th May 2020|
|Date of examination||20th – 28th June 2020 (Except 22nd & 23rd June)|
|Final answer key release||10th July 2020|
|Declaration of result & cut-off||12th July 2020|
All the eligible candidates who meet the criteria they should apply for the UGC NET Exams 2020 through online mode. First applicants should register for the NET and get the Application Number. Login by using allotted information. Fill up the application form by providing required information. Aspirants upload their scanned copies of photographs and signature. Pay the application fee through both online or offline mode. Candidates who will pay the application fee they will receive a conformation message at registered email address. Applicants must take out 4 prints of conformation page.
UGC NET Exams 2020 Paper Pattern:
UGC National Eligibility Test is test which is based on Computer. NET Exams comprises two papers. Both papers will be managed at the same day. All the competitors will be glad to know that there will be no negative marking. Here we provide all the details about the Paper pattern and syllabus.
|Paper Type||Questions||Marks||Marking Scheme||Time Allotted|
|50||100||+2 Marks for each correct response
(No negative marking for incorrect answers)
|3 Hours without any break
(Based on core subject)
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System: Governance, Policy And Administration
UGC NET Exams 2020 Preparation:
National Testing Agency will conduct National Eligibility Test on the behalf of University Grants Commission. NET exam consist upon two papers which will be conducted at the same day. First paper will be of 100 marks and the second paper comprises 200 marks. It is mandatory to pass the National Eligibility Test NET Exam to get the Job for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor. Applicants are seeking for the online UGC NET Exams 2020 Preparation they are at the right place. Here we provide online subject wise test preparation in the form of Multiple Choice Questions with solved answers. Attempt all the Tests till end to qualify the National Eligibility Test.