AglaSem Talent Search Examination is going to conduct online scholarship test from the eligible students. ATSE AglaSem Talent Search Examination has announced scholarship test in India to financially sport the poor students for better education. All the students from class 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 can apply for ATSE Scholarship test. The Scholarship test contains the price of over 12 lakh rupees which will be awarded to over 360 meritorious students. Applicants are invited to apply online for the ATSE Scholarship Test from this site. Here we provide all the information about the Scholarship below.
All the candidates who meet the criteria they are able to apply for the test and they can appear for the exam. ATSE AglaSem Talent Search Examination scholarship test is based on online mood. All the candidates can take the test from anywhere like from cyber cafes, their room and the place where webcam and internet connection is available. AglaSem Talent Search Examination ATSE will declare the result the candidates will get the reward on merit basis. The ATSE will arrange final result with transparency.
AglaSem Talent Search Exam ATSE 2024 Scholarship Worth 12 Lakhs for 4 to 12 Class
ATSE 2024 Requirements Material
- Computer or a laptop
- A Webcam
- Internet access
Eligibility Criteria ATSE 2024
- All the candidates who are in class 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 are able to apply for the ATSE Scholarship test.
- All the students who are in class 11 they can apply for scholarship in following subject science, arts and commerce.
- Those candidates who are 12th class students they can apply for scholarship in only science subject.
Paper Pattern ATSE 2024
|4 marks for each question
|Negative marking of 1 mark will be done
|Hindi and English
ATSE 2024 Important dates
|15th June 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|30 June 2024
|28 July onward
|31 Aug 2024
|ATSE Prize Claiming Form
|15th October 2024
|25th October 2024
|10th November 2024
How to Apply ATSE 2024
- Applicants who are willing to apply they should click the below provided link.
- Candidates provide their Name, Mobil No, E-Mail Id, qualification details and school board in the prescribed box.
- Sent the OTP to verify the details.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 200+GST rupees.