As the most competitive entrance test in the MBBS degree, AIIMS 2023 will be used to get admission into 1205 medical seats for UG offered at fifteen AIIMS institutes. Each year, more than 3 lakh candidates take the exam. Given the amount of contest, it is difficult for applicants to pass AIIMS UG 2023 to grab MBBS seats. So, if an applicant wants to pass the entrance test, the method of preparation must be successful so that it will allow candidates to admission to the AIIMS, the most sought-after medical institution. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has set the date for the exam in 2023 that will be conducted in May, 30th and 31st on a computer. AIIMS 2023 Exam Dates Application forms Fee Structure, Admit Card Syllabus Cutoff. For better AIIMS MBBS 2023 exam preparation it is crucial that students comprehend the concepts and pay attention to the exam format and the syllabus. For AIIMS 2023, the syllabus of NEET 2023 syllabus will be used.[lwptoc]
AIIMS 2023 Exam Dates
Here, applicants can look up the entire AIIMS 2023 MBBS calendar.
|Basic Registration for MBBS (PAAR)||The second week in December 2021 until 2 2nd week of January 2023.|
|Update of status for basic registration||3 3rd Week of Jan 2023|
|Correction to basic registration||3 3rd month of the first week in January 2023.|
|Final status of the basic registration||4 4 week of January 2023.|
|Uploading brochure||The week that ends January 20, 2023.|
|Code generation for payment of fees and city selection||The last week of January through 3 3rdweek of February 2023.|
|The Final Register (payment of fees and city of choice)||3 3rd month of February through 2nd week of March 2023.|
|Access to admit card||2 2nd week of May 2023.|
|Date of the examination||4 4 week of May 2023.|
|The declaration of the result||Second week in June of 2023|
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must meet AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria before applying for the test. The following are the requirements for eligibility:
- Age Criteria: The candidate must be at or near an age between 17 and 18 by the 31st day of December of admission.
- Candidates born post 2 January 2005 are not eligible for the application.
- Minimum Marks Minimum Marks: The minimum aggregate of marks required in the exam for both general and OBC candidates is 60%, while for SC/ST candidates is 50% and for PWBD candidates is at 45%.
- Subjects: Candidates must be able to demonstrate English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken during the qualifying exam.
AIIMS MBBS Reservation Criteria 2023
Certain percentages of seats at AIIMS can be reserved to SC, ST, OBC and PWD applicants. In the six newly-established AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh) which have an intake of 100 students in each, and 50 students for AIIMS Nagpur in Nagpur and Guntur the policy of reservation that is followed is summarized below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Non-Creamy – Other Backward Classes (NC-OBC)||27|
|people with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||5|
AIIMS 2023 Application Form
- Candidates must go through the information listed below to fill out the AIIMS MBBS 2023 application form.
- Candidates can complete the application form online mode.
- To fill out the application, a the basic registration, followed by the creation of code and then final registration must be completed by the applicants.
- Candidates must fill in the mandatory information required on the form of application. Candidates must fill in their respective categories at the time of filling in the application form.
- When it comes to final registration, the candidate has to choose an exam center, followed by the payment.
- Candidates are required to upload scans of the photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Candidates must keep a original of all stages of the application form until the time of admission.
Fee Structure AIIMS 2023:
The fee payment is accomplished through digital channelsonly by credit card/debit card/net banking.
|OBC (both non-creamy and creamy layer)||1500|
AIIMS 2023 Application Correction
The authority in charge will offer the correction facility in specific areas. Corrections are possible exclusively online. AIIMS MBBS 2023 correction will begin from the 3rd week of January 2023.
Candidates can correct the error in specifics such as the name of mother and father as well as gender and marital status, nationality and more. The incorrect uploaded photos can be fixed by re-uploading proper pictures.
AIIMS 2023 Exam Pattern
- Take a look at the AIIMS MBBS the exam schedule for 2020 here:
- Mode of Examination Exam will be conducted via the online (CBT) method.
- A mark of 1 will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 marks will be taken off for every incorrect answer.
- Language: The question paper will be offered in English or Hindi depending on the preference of the applicants.
- Exam will be held during two different shifts.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Syllabus AIIMS 2023:
The syllabus for the Competitive Entrance Examination will be starting from 12th class in the 10-plus-2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. A separate syllabus will not be established from the Institute for the exam. Candidates may prepare for the exam using Biology, chemistry, and physics subjects.
AIIMS Exam 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form successfully and successfully submit their application form will be capable of checking the status of their admit card through the internet. The information will be accessible on the official websites.
It is expected that the AIIMS MBBS 2023 admit card will be available in the second week of May 2023.
AIIMS 2023 Answer Key
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Answer Key will be released in the month of May 2023. It will be available in format of a pdf in online mode.
Answer key is expected to be made available by the various coaching institutions following several days of the examination. By using the answer key, applicants can calculate their marks during the exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 answer key will include all correct answers to the questions in the question paper of different sets.
AIIMS 2023 Cut Off
The cut-off will be made public via the online mode. The authority that is in charge has established the minimum cutoff marks as qualified marks. Candidates need to achieve these cutoff marks to be certified in the exam. The cut-off marks are:
General Category: 50%
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 45%
PWBD: Cut-offs of the relevant category
Result AIIMS Exam 2023:
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Result will be announced during the 3rd week in June 2023. The results will be announced in online mode, entering login details like ID and password. The results for every shift will be presented as raw Scores, Percentages, and Percentiles for each subject separately.
Candidates who pass on the AIIMS MBBS entry exam will be able to participate in the next counseling process.
AIIMS 2023 Counselling
AIIMS MBBS 2023 counselling procedure will be conducted through an web-based mode under authorities of the AIIMS authority. The counselling process will start at the beginning that will run through July 20, 2023. Only those who are qualified can submit an application for AIIMS MBBS counseling.
The admission process will be conducted by merit-based selection of the applicants. It is mandatory to attend the counseling session.
In the counselling session, applicants will be required to complete their college selections according to their personal preferences and confirm the authenticity of the documents. Candidates are required to bring these documents to the session of the counselling session to verify.
- Certificate of Passing
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- AIIMS 2023 admit card
- Birth certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc