AILET 2023 AILET 2023 National Law University, Delhi has announced an AILET application form for 2023. According to the announcement issued by the authorities, the process for submitting applications will begin on January 17 in 2023. The exam is designed to determine the eligibility of candidates into law programs offered by different NLU campuses across India. Candidates must apply online and register at the NLU official site nludelhi.ac.in. The AILET 2023 exam will take place on May 1, 2023, Candidates can complete the application form through the official site before the last date. The AILET important dates contain a complete schedule of events, including the admit card, results from date, and other dates. Candidates can find the date of the AILET exam applications dates, dates of application, and other relevant events below.
AILET 2023 Application Form Dates
The issue of official notification: January 2023
starts Date: 17th Jan 2023
Last date: NA
Date of availability of admit card: April 2023
Date of examination: 1st May 2023
AILET 2023 Notification
National Law University, Delhi has issued the notification for AILET 2023 (for BA, LLB, LLM, and Ph.D.) today, i.e., January 17, 2023, on its main website nludelhi.ac.in. The university will hold AILET 2023 on May 1 using offline mode. In the past, the university declared its AILET 2020 exam dates for November 13, 2021.
AILET Application Form 2023
The candidates interested in applying and who meet the criteria for the specific program can fill out and submit an application form. This application will be made available online in January 2023. The entrance test will take place on May 1, 2023. The complete details regarding AILET 2023 are available by candidates by reading this post.
AILET Notification 2023 Apply Online
The application process will be entirely online, from filling in the application form to paying the application fee. Foreign nationals are exempt from appearing for AILET in 2023. The admission of such candidates will be granted by merit. A sample paper for AILET is available to the applicants who have to pay the amount of Rs. 500through credit or debit card, or by sending a demand draft for Rs. 500/- to the name of the Registrar National Law University along with a cover letter with an address to be delivered. Candidates must keep their admission cards until the entire admission procedure is completed.
AILET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be over 20 years old to be eligible for the entrance test.
BA LLB: Candidates must have passed 10+2 and have at least 50 percent marks from an accredited Board.
Candidates who have appeared who have passed the qualifying exam are also qualified.
LLM: Candidates must possess an LLM or equivalent degree, with at least 55 percent (50 percent for candidates from reserved categories) from a recognized institution.
Final year candidates are also qualified
Ph.D.: Candidates must hold an LLM or an equivalent Masters’s degree that has a minimum of 55 percent (50 percent for candidates in the reserved category) of a recognized institution.
Minimum marks: General Categorized Applicants Candidates belonging to the general category must be able to score at least 55 % marks on the qualifying exam, along with the AILET entrance test.
Minimal Marks reserved category applicants who are part of the reserved category like the BC or SC / ST must have obtained a minimum of fifty percent marks or more during the qualifying test.
Candidates are appearing: The applicants who will be appearing in the final year of their graduation are qualified to take the AILET 2023 entrance test.
AILET 2023 Application Form Fees
To finish the application process, candidates also need to pay the application fee. The cost of the application is at least Rs. Three thousand fifty for all general applicants and the fee will be Rs. 1050 for SCor STor PWD candidates. The Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants in the ST category are exempted from paying application fees. The payment of the application fee can be made online using a credit or debit card or online banking.
AILET 2023 Admit Card
Admission cards are scheduled to be distributed according to the official website. Candidates can download their admit card using their application ID, birth date or password, etc. After downloading, candidates must print a copy of their admit card. This should carry to the exam center. If they fail to bring their admit card to the test center are not permitted to take the test. Information about the exam, location, and time will be available to candidates on their admit cards.
AILET 2023 Result & Admission
The entrance test results will be announced during May in the case of the BA LLB course and by July in 2023 to be used to be announced for LLM or Ph.D. courses. Candidates will be able to see their results on their official university website. Admission lists of top candidates also will be published. Candidates on the list must make payment for the fee and then complete the other formalities for admission. When the last day of admission has been completed, final candidates will be required to attend the interview process.
How To Fill AILET Registration Form 2023
Candidates can fill out their application forms by going to the official website. This application will be available on January 17, 2023. The application form is only available in online mode.
- To fill out the application form, applicants must give their basic personal information like name, gender, and age.
- The details of the qualifying test, like the university or board name, the year of passing marks, etc., are required in the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their signature and photograph on their application.
- Candidates from the SCor ST/PWD category that want to reduce their application fee must also upload their disability/category certificate.
- After all the data has been correctly entered into the application form, applicants can apply online.
- The applicants must keep a copy of the completed application form must be kept and retained by the applicants to refer to later on.
- There is no requirement to send original application forms or any other form of documentation for the NLU.
AILET 2023 Exam Pattern
In the section below we’ve provided essential information regarding this AILET-2022 Examination Model for this exam, such as the exam type exam duration, exam time and marking system, Negative markings and exam languages, and other details to help the candidates.
- Exam Duration:1 hour 30 minutes The exam duration will be provided to applicants to complete all the questions of the entrance test.
- Language of Examination: The applicants can answer the questions on the entrance test in English only.
- Total Quantity of Questions: The applicants will have to answer a maximum of 150 questions on the entrance exam paper.
- Score:150 marks will be included in the exam’s entrance paper.
- Type of questions: Only Multiple choice questions will be asked on the exam for entry.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer given during the exam will be given 1 point.
- Negative marking: Each incorrect answer given during the entrance exam will result in a deduction of 0.25 marks from the entrance test.
AILET 2023 Syllabus
Its syllabus will be different for UG, and PG courses will differ. UG syllabus will include different topics that include English, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Legal Aptitude. The syllabus for PG Exam will be consist of the significant areas of law such as Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort and International Law, etc.