Airport Authority of India has announced jobs for the vacant posts which should be filled. The authority is inviting applications from the eligible candidates who are seeking for the government jobs. The authority has offered Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant positions for the interested candidates. All the candidates who want to apply for the jobs they should keep in touch here we provide the entire information about these posts below like number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply and required documents for applying.
Airport Authority of India recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date Fee Submission
Department Name: Airport Authority of India AAI
Name of Posts:
- Junior Assistant
- Senior Assistant
Number of posts:
- Junior Assistant-146
- Senior Assistant-39
- Last Date for Registration: 15th July 2021
- Fee depositing Last date: 16th July 2021
Required Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
Here we mentioned eligibility criteria for the vacant positions offered by the AAI and required qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria of Senior Assistant:
Candidate who want to apply for the Senior Assistant post they should have the following qualifications which are 3 years Diploma in Electronics/Tele-Communication or Radio Engineering passed from any recognized institution and work experience of two years.
Eligibility Criteria of Junior Assistant:
Candidates with passed certificate of 10th class from recognized institution or board with 3 years diploma in Automobile, Fire or Mechanical with minimum 50% marks and inter pass with 50% marks can also apply for such post.
The required age of the Applicants should not be exceeding than 30 years.
The age relaxation will be given to only OBC/ SC/ ST candidates according to the rules.
Valid Domicile for the Jobs:
The entire candidates who possess the domicile of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep can apply for the offered posts.
- Candidates should know that they have to upload their documents by scanning them.
- The size and format of your signature should not be exceeding then 50 kb and jpg or jpeg.
- The Photographs size shouldn’t increase from the 80 kb and all the photographs should be in jpeg or jpg format.
- Candidates who have applied for the Junior Assistant or Senior Assistant posts they should know that to get such job they have to clear job entrance test with minimum 50% marks. Candidates will get computer based written test and it time duration is two hours. SC/ST candidates should get 40% marks to clear the test and UR/OBC candidates must gey 50% marks to pass the exam.
- Candidates who pass the Senior Assistant written test, medical examination and documents verification they will be shortlisted for the 14 weeks undergo ab-intitio training.
- Those candidates who clear the online written exam for the Junior Assistant post they should verify their all the certificates and documents which will be followed by medical examination.
- The candidates who pass the medical examination then they will be selected for the driving test.
- Those candidates who pass the endurance test after driving test clearance they will be shortlisted in the final merit list.
- After shortlisted candidates should clear the Basic Training Course to get the appointment letter.
- Those candidates who wondering about the written test center locations they should know that the test center location is Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Kerala.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must open the official link first.
- Make your login and by signing up by providing mobile number or Email address so that you will be able to get your login password and id through email or by SMS.
- Inter your email and password to login your account.
- Provide all the require information for the job and upload your documents.
- Check carefully and then click on submit button.
- Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- for the each application.