SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date. The SSC MTS Examination is a national level examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the selection of candidates for the posts of General Central Service Group-C Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in various Ministries, Departments, and Offices of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted a competitive examination for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar in various departments of the Government Staff Selection Commission. The Staff Selection Board has activated the application form link. Now the candidates who are interested in such a recruitment process can go to the official website SSC.nic. and fill up the online application form. Interested candidates can apply online after reading the official notice. The start date of the online application is March 22, 2022, and the last date of application is April 30, 2022. Here we provide the details like age limit, educational qualification, SSC MTS 2022 application form, selection process application fee, SSC MTS 2022 exam date, and how to apply.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Important date
- Application start date: March 24, 2022
- Last date of submission: April 30, 2022
- Last date of Fee payment: May 02, 2022
- Chalan Date: May 03, 2022
- Application form correction date: May 05, 2022
- Examination date: July 2022
SSC MTS Notification 2022 PDF
SSC has issued notification of SSC MTS 2022 on March 22, 2022, in which 3600 posts have been announced. The SSC MTS 2022 examination is being conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of candidates for various posts such as Havaldar, Chaprasi, Daftari, Jamadar, Junior Gastner, Operator, Watchman, Cleaner and Financier. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the advertisement of Multi-tasking staff Non-Technical MTS and Havaldar 2022. Any matric pass candidate who wants to apply for this Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment can apply from 22nd March 2022 to 30th April 2022. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus, and all other information in recruitment. SSC MTS Notification 2022 PDF
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct competitive examinations for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff and Havaldar in various government departments. Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or can apply online before the last date of the equivalent examination from a recognized board. The online process for submitting online applications has started on March 22 and will continue till April 30, 2022. Applicants can view full details about SSC MTS Jobs 2022 eligibility criteria, selection process and other details here.
SSC Multi Tasking Vacancy 2022 Details
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job location||All over India|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application started on||22 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2022|
|Application fees last date||30 April 2022|
SSC MTS Application Form 2022
The Staff Selection Commission conducts examinations every year to recruit candidates for the post of General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Multi-Tasking Staff in various departments of the Central Government. The Staff Selection Commission has issued an official notification for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) SSC MTS 2022. SSC MTS 2022 Assamese online form is now available from 22nd March 2022. All the applicants who want to submit the application form can meet the official Website ssc.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have passed 10th from any recognized Board/ Institution.
- The Candidates age limit should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
SSC MTS 2022 Selection process
- Prelims Exam (Paper 1)
- Mains Exam (Paper 2)
- Interview Test/ DV Process
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- First visit SSC’s official website @ ssc.nic.in,
- See the latest announcements from the homepage.
- Search SSC MTS 2022 Notification PDF and open the link.
- Check the details of MTS recruitment from the notification.
- Open the Apply Online link and enter the required details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Print out the application form for future reference.