The AEEE exam is administered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) to grant admission to the 4-year length engineering course, i.e. B.Tech. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission 2024 is offered by the university and its campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Ettimadai, and Vengal. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission 2024 Application Form for the 1st Phase is open from 19-22 January 2024. And for 2nd phase, the registration will start from 10-14 May 2024. Through this article, applicants will be able to get all the details of AEEE 2023, including the AEEE Application Formula, Application Dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and many more details. Applicants can fill out the application online on the website of Amrita University. Amrita University.
Each year, many candidates are required to sit for the entrance exam for the Amrita engineering exam to complete their courses. There are numerous campuses associated with Amrita University, and the candidates can apply for admission at the campuses. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University is very well-known in India. It conducts the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) for those who wish to be admitted to the many programs offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2024 Admission Dates
Here we have provided the official AEEE 2023 important dates in the table:
|AEEE 2024 Registration Begins Phase1||November 2023|
|AEEE 2024 Applications End Phase 1||November 2023|
|AEEE 2024 Slot Booking||January 2024 (2nd Week)|
|AEEE 2024 Exam||Phase 1- 19 January to 22 January 2024
Phase 2- 10 May to 14 May 2024
|AEEE Phase 1 Result||January 2024 (4th Week)|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2024 Admission Form
Candidates can find out more information about AEEE in the 2023 form of application below:
- Candidates can complete the application from the internet.
- The application can be submitted until November 2023.
- Input all the required information, including personal, contact, and education details.
- Candidates must upload their passport-size photos and signatures in the prescribed format.
- The application form is now open.
- Please print out the completed application form and save it for other procedures.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission 2024 Exam Dates Application Form Exam Pattern Admit Card Syllabus
Application fees are payable online only with debit or credit card or online banking. The application fee is Rs.1200/- for applicants applying on an AEEE basis and 300 for those who want to use based on AEEE. 450 for those seeking admission via JEE Mains score. Application fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
AEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for AEEE must have the D.O.B certificate that mentions the 1st of July 2000 as the birth date.
- Aspirants must pass the Intermediate exam or a related one from a reputable university/board, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, with 55% required marks for each subject and 60% marks in PCM.
- Candidates who are preparing for their examinations will be added to the list of applicants.
- Aspirants willing will have to obtain their Diploma (3rd term) for Engineering.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates studying for the 12th standard or who have passed the test in 2019 are eligible for admission.
- Minimum Mark: Candidates must attain 60% marks in 12th
- Subject: At least 55 scores for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is required.
AEEE 2024 Exam Pattern
Here, we have listed some details concerning the AEEE exam format:
- Exam mode: The exam is conducted via online method.
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions may be found in the test.
- Total questions: sixty questions are asked during the exam.
- Time: The exam will take place in 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, three marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: A point will be taken off for each incorrect answer.
Candidates should review the exam pattern in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
Syllabus AEEE Exam 2024
Questions will be formulated using the subject matter, i.e. mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics subjects. AEEE course will be built on 11 and 12th-class issues.
Candidates can prepare for the exam using the topics listed below to pass the exam:
Mathematics: Calculus for differentials sequence and series differential equations, integral calculus trigonometry, circle, and circle family, the binomial theorem determination and matrices, the straight line, the pair of consecutive lines, the quadratic equations, algebraic vectors, etc.
Chemistry: Thermodynamic equilibrium and equilibrium chemical bonding, molecular structure, F-block element, P-block elements, Co-ordination compound, Phenols, and ethers alcohols, kinetic and surface chemistry, fundamental organic chemistry and techniques the atomic structure, the fundamental concept electrochemistry, and more.
Physics: The fluid and the solid magnetic and current electricity statics, thermodynamics and heat electromagnetic induction, electromagnetic waves, rays, w
Amrita University Entrance Exam 2024 Last Date to Apply
January 5, 2024, is the deadline for submitting an AEEE Phase 1 application. Students can apply to Amrita University by filling out an online or offline registration form.
Admit Card AEEE 2024
The official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will host the release of the AEEE 2024 admit card. Applicants will have access to the admission card for download if they complete the AEEE application form 2024. The admit card must be downloaded by applicants using their login information. Candidates must bring a valid photo ID to the exam location in addition to their admit card, as posted on the AEEE admit card 2024.
Candidates can verify the validity of their AEEE admission card for 2023 using online mode. Admission cards will not be sent to candidates via postal mail. Candidates should bring their admit card and one ID evidence to the examination date.
AEEE Exam 2024 Result
Authority has announced AEEE results online only. Results for Phase I have been released via the login process on January 2024 4th week. Candidates can verify their results by entering login information, i.e. applicant number and dates of birth.
Candidates are requested to review the details of the result carefully, including the rank. Results are not sent to the candidates by mail. Based on the results, candidates will be chosen for the counseling. Authority also provides a rank list for candidates. The rank list is compiled based on the marks scored by candidates who took AEEE and JEE Main exams.
AEEE 2024 Counselling
AEEE counseling has been arranged following the declaration of the outcome. The method of counseling can be by following a variety of steps, i.e. confirmation of documents, seat allocation, and fee payment, for example.
Candidates are advised to bring original documents for verification. Candidates must sign up for counseling and pay the counseling fee. Seats are allotted separately according to the AEEE scores and JEE Main scores.