Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 HJSE and JSE Apply Online Last Date. Delhi High Court has issued notification for Delhi Judicial Service Examination Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination 2022. A recruitment drive is underway to fill a total of 168 posts, of which 123 are for Delhi Judicial Service and 45 for Delhi Higher Judicial Service. Candidates who are interested in this position and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the complete notification before applying online. Applicants who have a Graduate, LLB Certificate degree in the discipline from a recognized institution/board can submit their online application form starting February 25, 2022. The deadline to fill out the application form is March 12 to March 20, 2022.
Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for HJSE and JSE on the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in. We have included the following details in the article Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification, Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Online Application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Delhi High Court Admit Card 2022, Curriculum, and much more.
DHC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Begin: 28 February 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20 March 2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 20 March 2022
- Prelim Exam Date: 27 March 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Available: Notified Soon
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022
A Delhi High Court official has recently issued recruitment notifications for 168 high judicial services and judicial posts. Delhi High Court Job Notification 2022 has been issued for candidates interested in 168 posts who can apply for the Judicial Service Examination online from the official website. Applicants should check key dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details before applying online. Applicants who have completed a graduate, LLB degree from a recognized institution can apply online before the submission deadline.
The online application process for Delhi High Court Recruitment will start from February 25, 2022. Candidates can apply for the official website as well as the direct link provided below. Candidates should keep in mind that the last date for online application is March 12, 2022.
Higher Judicial and Judicial Services Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Organization||Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Higher Judicial Services and Delhi Judicial Services|
|Application Start Date||25 February 2022|
|Application End Date||20 March 2022|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
The Delhi High Court (New Delhi) has recently called for online applications for the Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Examination 2022 on the official website of the Delhi High Court. The online registration process for the Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Examination 2022 will begin on February 25, 2022. Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 for Higher Judicial Service Examination 2022 45 posts have been released. Candidates should check the full details for Delhi High Court. Delhi High Court Examination 2022 apply link is given below. Apply Link Delhi High Court Vacancy 2022
|DHC Judicial Services 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|DHC Higher Judicial Services 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Judicial Services Notice PDF||Click Here|
|Higher Judicial Services Notice PDF||Click Here|
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2022 Distribution
The total number of posts issued for the Delhi High Court is 168. Details of vacancies by category are tabulated below.
Delhi Judicial Services
|S.No||Category||No. of Vacancies||Total|
Delhi Higher Judicial Services
|S.No.||Category||No. of Vacancies||Total|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Delhi High Court has published the recruitment notification for the Delhi Judicial Service and Delhi Higher Judicial Service examinations on February 8 and 11, 2022. Here we provide all details like Education qualification, Age Limit, Application fee, Salary Details, and Selection procedure. Interested candidates can apply for Judicial Service Examination online from the official website using an e-mail ID and mobile number.
- HJSE: The last date of receipt of applications i.e. 12.03.2022 for at least seven years of continuous practice as a lawyer is eligible to apply
- JSE: A person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person eligible to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 is eligible to apply.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2022 Rules
- General: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking Fee Mode Only
The Delhi Higher Judicial Examination 2022 will consist of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with 25% Negative Marking), Mains Examination (Written), and Viva-Voce.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam (Written)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Delhi Judicial Service Salary
- Delhi Judicial Service – Rs. 56100-177500
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service – Rs.131100- 216600
How to apply online for DHC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official portal of Delhi High Court @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Open the Public Notices Portal from the Home Page.
- Download Judicial Service Examination 2022 Notes PDF.
- check all the details mentioned in the Notification.
- Registered with valid mobile number and email id.
- Fill in the details of the application form.
- Then upload the photo and documents.
- Pay the form fee
- After this submit the application form.
- Print out the application form for future reference.