Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued the admit card for the Examination of the post of Primary Teacher. The vacant post of Primary Teacher has announced through the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for the candidates who are eligible and competent for the post. There is total 4366 vacant post being announced for the candidates. Applicants who fulfilled the criteria they applied for the offered position and waiting for the admit card impatiently. All the candidates will be glad to know that the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced admit card for the Primary Teacher post examination. Now the Delhi SSSB is going to conducts the written test from the applicants who applied for the Primary Teacher post. All the candidates who are seeking for the online DSSSB written test admit card they should visit this site. Here at this site we provide online Admit card for the primary teacher post exam. Candidates will get DSSSB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2022 Download information and procedure over here.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued admit card for the written test of the post of Primary Teacher. All the candidates will get test date time and test syllabus from this site. All the applicants who are seeking for the how to download admit card procedure they should keep visiting this site. All the candidates should get how to download procedure, test syllabus, test preparation and test date from below. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has the authority to conducts the recruitment test for the primary Teacher posts.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2022 Download
Post Name: DSSSB Primary Teacher
Total Posts: 4366
Notification Issued: 26/06/2022
Last Date: 30/07/2022
Admit Card: 22 September 2022
Exam Date: 30 September 2022 to 28 October 2022
How to Download:
- Candidates can download the Primary Teacher Admit card from this site of from official website.
- Candidates should click on the Download Admit Card link.
- Candidates click on the link and a page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should provide the application number and date of birth in the prescribed box.
- After providing the information candidates click on the submit button.
- After clicking the submit button Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should download it and take print for further use.