GPBirla Educational Scholarships 2023 selected students list check online from this page. G.P. Birla Foundation is offering scholarships for the meritorious students who have passed their Higher Secondary Exams 2023. G.P. Birla is the renowned Industrialist and Philanthropist who had a dream to promote education, develop human resources and empower the youth of the Country. So, the G.P. Birla Foundation is established to carry forward the cherished dream of Late Shri G. P. Birla. The foundation is working to provide G.P.Birla Education Scholarships to the plenty of Poor students who have passed their HS 2023 with good marks and now they couldn’t continue their studies. The applying procedure will be done in offline mood. All the eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure, important documents, selection process and contact details are dispatched below.
GPBirla Educational Scholarships 2023 selected students list check online
GP Birla Scholarship Amount:
G.P. Birla Education Scholarship Foundation will provide scholarship in the form of money of Rs. 50,000 per year. This amount will cover the Hostel fees and tuition fees of the student. The scholarship will be granted to the 100 students who are selected by the authority. The scholarship will be continued on the good performance of the student. This scholarship will be granted to the student up to completion of the 4 years course subject on yearly basis.
- All the Male and Female students who want to apply for the GP Birla Education Scholarship they should pass their Higher Secondary exams with 80% marks or more then 85% marks for the central board.
- Students can also rank within top 15000 ranker in the AIEEE, JEE, AIPMT test.
- Those candidates who are poor and couldn’t continue their studies.
- Students can continue their studies in any stream including Science, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Commerce, Law, Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretaryship and Cost Accountancy Course in any recognized University/Institution in India.
- A completed copy of the application form attested by the Head of the Institution from which the Student has passed Class XII or where he has taken admission.
- The application form attested by the Head of the Institution from which the candidate has passed Class XII or where he has taken admission.
- Proof of income resource like copy of Salary certificate in case of Guardians in Employment with Government or Private Sector.
- Admission receipt of college or university.
- Copy of academic certificates and grade reports for the last examination.
- Copy of other certificates for extracurricular achievements.
How To Apply:
- Interested Students can apply through following procedure mentioned below.
- Students can forward their application through the Head of the Institution from where they have passed Higher Secondary exam.
- The application can be download from the official website of GP Birla.
- Candidates fill up the application form carefully.
- Send your completed application form to the following address.
“G.P. Birla Educational Foundation, 78, Syed Amir Ali, Avenue, Kolkata – 700019”
Last Date: 15th July 2023