ICAR AIEEA Entrance Test 2023 Preparation Online
Indian Council of Agriculture Research ICAR is a council which conducts all Indian entrance examination for admission AIEEA in agricultural colleges for UG & PG courses in India. It is an autonomous organization under the department of Agricultural research and Education Government of India ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare. Indian Council of Agriculture Research notification was released in January 2023 according to which the ICAR exams were schedule to be held on 12 and 13 May 2023 but ICAR All India Entrance Exams have been postponed.[lwptoc]
The fresh dates of examination not published. When the officially announce the admission scheduled will be provided here. Also in this page we have the large number of online test for the preparation of ICAR AIEEA Entrance Test. Students must attempts such questions answers and increase your general knowledge ability. Also below we mention the complete detail of this test such as eligibility criteria last date of submission application test date and Interview schedule. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts All India Entrance Examination to shortlist aspirants for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in agriculture and allied sciences.
ICAR AIEEA Entrance Test 2023 Seats Allocation
ICAR conducts All India Entrance Examination for admission (AIEEA) to fill 15% seats in Bachelor’s degree programs. Apart from that, on the basis of AIEEA UG aspirants are awarded “National Talent Scholarships in agriculture & allied science subjects (other than veterinary science) in agricultural universities and 15% seats in dairy technology at NDRI Karnal. Also 25% seats for Master degree at State Agricultural Universities, Central Agricultural University Imphal, Central Universities with Agricultural Faculty and SHIATS Allahabad.
Detail of Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree programs (B.Sc.Ag./B.Tech./B.F.Sc) are in the subjects of:
- Home Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Food Science
- Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation
Master Degree programs are in the fields of:
- Agri. Engineering
- Home Science
- Physical Science
- Social Sciences
- Dairy Science
- Fisheries Science
- Veterinary Science and other allied sciences
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants are eligible to apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2023 if they are Indian Nationals and at least 16 years of age as on August 31, 2023.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of an Indian Board/ University after a period of 12 years of study with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science.
- Candidates appearing in class 12th are also eligible.
- Candidates should have cleared their qualifying examination with not less than 50% aggregate if they belong to General, OBC and UPS categories. The minimum percentage to be scored in qualifying examination by SC, STand PC category students for admission is 40%.
Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA Entrance Test 2023
ICAR AIEEA UG 2023 Syllabus
For stream A entrance test from
- Biology / Agriculture
For stream B entrance test from
ICAR AIEEA PG 2023 Syllabus
AIEEA PG Consists of question from the Major subject chosen by the candidates.
Syllabus for AIEEA SRF-PGS
Paper 1 of SRF PGS will consist of questions from General Knowledge in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries and Allied Sciences, etc. including current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience.
ICAR AIEEA Entrance Test 2023 Preparation Online Mcqs with Answer
ICAR AIEEA Entrance Test 2023 Preparation Online Mcqs
Attempt All the Tests To prepare for the JEE Advance Entrance Examination Over here. Please click on below subject to prepare by Online Test.
Pattern of SRF-PGS Exam
There will be two papers in written examination, i.e. Paper – I & Paper – II. The question papers will be in ENGLISH only.
|Paper||Subjects||No.of Questions||Time Allowed||M.Marks||Weightage|
|Paper I||General Knowledge of Agriculture Animal Husbandry
Dairying Fisheries Allied Sciences Current Affairs etc.
|Paper II||Major Subject||200||150 Mints||200||50%|