Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch (DB) Admit Card 2023 will declare so soon. The Admit card is so important for the exam without admit card authority will never allow the candidate to sit in examination. Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch (DB) has offered jobs for the post of cook & steward. Thousands number of candidates applied for the job. Now, all the applicants are waiting for the exam. The admit card will be issued by the authority before the test. Here on this site we will provide a link to download the admit card as it will release.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023 Download online
Admit Card is so necessary for the exam because it contains all the important information about examination and candidate like exam date, time, test center, and name of candidate, roll number, date of birth and gender etc. all the candidates are advised to download their admit card within due dates which are given below as the officials will announce because admit card will be available for the limited time.
|Admit Card||05 to 12 March 2023|
Indian Coast Navik Domestic Branch (DB) Admit Card downloads over here:
Thousands number of candidates applied for the job by submitting their applications successfully. All the candidates who fulfill the job requirements will be selected for the entry test and those who are not eligible would be rejected by the authority.
Here we uploaded the examination Center and recruitment zones for the different states which are given below.
|Zone||Exam Centres||States-Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.|
|Northern Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa and Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep|
Terms & Conditions for the Exam:
All the candidates should bring their documents which are mentioned below otherwise they wouldn’t be able to sit in exam.
Candidates get their original documents along them at the center.
The authority will verify your original testimonials.
During the verification if authority found any disparity it will reject that candidate.
The candidate who qualified will submit one copy of all documents at the center.
- Original pass certificate and mark sheet of Class 10.
- Original Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity like School/ college ID card, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan Card, passport, driving license etc. that proof your identity.
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph.
- 10 color passport size photographs with Blue background.
- In case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format. In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).