JCECE 2022 will take place in September 2022. The JCECEB conducts the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination every year. It is a state-level entrance exam to get admission to the institutions/universities of Jharkhand state. Candidates can pass this exam to be admitted in the first year of professional courses such as B.V. Sc. A.H., B.Sc. (Hons. B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.). Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.). B.Tech. Horticulture (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology, B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) courses in the State of Jharkhand. JCECE is an entrance exam that admits students to different courses. JCECE allows you to apply for admission to many courses in Engineering, Law, or Medicine. This exam is a state-level entrance exam. Below are all details regarding the application, important dates, and exam patterns.
JCECE 2022: Exam Dates, Fee Application form, Cut Off, Admit card Counseling
JCECE 2022 Exam Dates
Check tentative JCECE Exam dates 2022 for various events in the below given section:
|Registration opens from||3rd Week April 2022|
|Last date to apply||2nd Week May 2022|
|Admit Card release||2nd week of June 2022|
|JCECE 2021 Exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Announcement of results||4th week of June 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||1st week of July 2022|
JCECE 2022 Application Form Apply Online
Please refer to the section below for details on JCECE 2022 Application Form:
- JCECE 2022 Application Form is available in June 2022.
- Students must complete several steps to apply for JCECE 2022.
- Applications can be filled by students until July 2022.
- JCECE 2022’s complete application process will be completed online.
- The applicant can only submit one form at a given time. The authority will reject multiple applications.
- You must fill in all details carefully and accurately. No changes will be permitted after submission.
Register and Filling of Forms
Go to jceceb.cbtexam.in, and click the link “JCECE-2022 Application Form”.
Please read the instructions before you begin to fill out the application form.
Please fill in your personal details like name, gender, category, etc. In the form, you must also enter the correct 13-digit Aadhaar number.
Then, mention your academic details and communication details.
To create a login, choose a password and a security question. After verifying the details, submit them.
JCECE 2022 Exam Fee
- Only online payment is possible. You can pay the application fee online using a debit/credit card or net banking
- Below is the fee structure for each course.
JCECE 2022 Fee Payment Submission
- The fee can be paid online only. Pay the application fee using Debit/Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee for each category on the basis of their course is given below.
|Course||Category||Application Fee (in INR)|
|PCMB Group||General/ OBC||1,000|
|PCM Group||General/ OBC||900|
|PCB Group||General/ OBC||900|
JCECE 2022 Cut off Details
The website will allow students to view the JCECE 2022 cut off online. The cut off for each course or category will be announced by JCECE separately. The criteria used to determine the cut off will include the difficulty of the exam, performance, number of students appearing, availability of seats, and other factors. To be eligible for admission, students must pass the exam with the required cut off marks.
JCECE 2022 Admit Card Download Online
The JCECE 2022 Admit card for B.Tech Dairy Technology can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates must bring the admit card to the JCECE exam center. If the card is not present, they will be refused entry.
Below are the steps to obtain your JCECE admit card 2022
- Visit the JCECE official website
- Click the link to “Download JCECE-2022 Admit Card.”
- In the provided fields, fill in required information like your Registration ID and birth date
- Click the “Submit” button
- Print the document and keep it for future reference
JCECE 2022 Counseling
JCECE 2022 Counseling is conducted online in the first week in July 2022. The counseling schedule will be made available online once the results have been announced. Counseling will be offered based on the merit ranking of the candidates. Students will be called according to their merit