JIPMER 2023 admission will be in accordance with the NEET 2023 results. It is a nationwide entrance exam that allows applicants to be admitted is offered to undergraduate medical MBBS program. Candidates are offered admission to JIPMER’s Karaikal, Puducherry campuses or any additional affiliated colleges. NEET-UG replaced the JIPMER MBBS test. In the past, the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research (JIPMER) was the one to conduct the test. The national-level medical entrance test is used to get admission into MBBS programs that are offered by the institute at it’s Puducherry as well as Karaikal campuses. There are 150 seats for MBBS available at Puducherry and 50 seats for MBBS at Karaikal. JIPMER 2023 Exam Dates Application forms Fee Structure,Admit card Syllabus Cutoff . For all the details about important dates, the application process exam pattern admission cards, syllabus and JIPMER practice test go through the entire article.
In 2023 and beyond, JIPMER was not covered within the scope of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) since the institute was established under a separate Act of Parliament. Therefore, JIPMER used to conduct its own test for the admission process to MBBS courses. Students can apply to the JIPMER Karaikal, Puducherry campuses or different affiliated universities. Find all JIPMER 2023 dates of important events Application Form, Eligibility Exam Pattern, syllabus along with the admit Card, the Result of the exam, Answer Key and Counseling.[lwptoc]
JIPMER 2023 Exam Important Dates
Candidates should go through the this table for JIPMER Examination Dates
|Online registration||June 2023|
|Deadline to submit application form||The last week of June 2023|
|Hall ticket availability||4 the week in June until 1 1week of July 2023.|
|JIMPER MBBS 2023 Exam||July 2023|
|Merit list publication||3 3rd Week of July 2023|
|First counseling||4 4 month of the week beginning July 20, 2023.|
|Second counseling||August 2023|
|Third counseling||August 2023|
|Final counseling||September 2023|
JIPMER Exam 2023 Application Form:
Candidates should read the details concerning JIPMER Application Formula:
- JIPMER 2023 Application Forms will be available in June 2023.
- The deadline for submitting the application form is the week ending June 2023.
- Candidates are required to fill out the application form online mode.
- When filling out the application form applicants must complete all the required personal and academic information.
- It is also required to include a valid, current email ID and telephone number on the application form.
- Candidates should also upload a an image of their passport and signatures in the format prescribed on their application.
- Candidates should also print a copy of their completed application form to use later.
Application Fee JIPMER 2023:
- The application fee must be made online.
- The payment method is debit card, credit card and net banking.
- The fee for application in accordance to different categories will be:
|UR & P-UR||Rs. 1500/-|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST & P-SC/ ST||Rs. 1200/-|
|NRI/ OCI||Rs. 3000/-|
JIPMER Exam 2023 Eligibility:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are qualified to sit for the exam.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent level of examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English as one of the electives.
- Candidates must have completed each of the subjects separately with 50 percent marks (45 percent marks for GEN-OPH and 40% for the OBC/SC/ST category) in total.
- Candidates who are expected to take part in the class 12th final exam in 2023 will also be able to take the test.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old at the time they apply for admission i.e. they should be born before the 1st January 2005. There no upper age limit for the examination. A relaxation in the age limit will be granted for candidates in the reserved category.
Reservation of Seats JIPMER 2023 Exam:
- Seats that are available in the JIPMER MBBS 2023 test is 200. Of these 150 of them are at the JIPMER, Puducherry and 50 at the JIPMER, Karaikal. Below is the categorical distribution of seats:
- The distribution of seats among Reserved Category candidates in JIPMER, Puducherry. JIPMER, Puducherry
|Categories||No. of seats per reservation|
|Residents of Puducherry||40|
Seat allocation among candidates of the Reserved Category in JIPMER, Karaikal. JIPMER, Karaikal
|Categories||No. of seats available as per reservation|
|Residents of Puducherry||14|
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates are advised to go through the all of the following JIPMER eligibility rules before filling the application form:
- Nation of origin: Indian national & Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) category candidates are qualified for the test.
- Candidate must pass the 12th exam by a recognized board or university in order to be considered eligible.
- Candidate must pass Physics or Biology / Biotechnology as well as Chemistry, with English as a mandatory subject in order to be qualified for JIPMER 2023.
- Percentage: Candidates need to get 50% marks in the qualifying exam and 45% for OP General category and 40 percent for candidates from all reserved categories.
- Participation: Candidates taking the 12th examination are eligible to sit for the test.
- The age limit for applicants is have over the age of 17 when they apply for admission. There is no age limit for applicants. apply.
- No age relaxation is allowed applicable to reserved category candidates.
JIPMER 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates are required to go through the these details about JIPMER Exam Structure:
- Test Mode: This test will be conducted the internet (computer-based) option.
- Quantity of Questions The total number of questions will be 200 questions on the paper.
- Question Type: The Question Paper will comprise with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be conducted in English and will be conducted in the English language.
- Sections total Total sections: There will be five sections on the paper.
- The marking scheme for each correct answer will be comprised of four marks.
- Candidates should go through the this table to determine the scoring and distribution of questions:
|Subjects||Absolutely no. of questions|
|English language & comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
Syllabus JIPMER Exam 2023:
To be eligible for the JIPMER syllabus, applicants should study the prescribed syllabus for class 11th and 12th from CBSE and other state-approved states. Questions will be taken from five subjects: Physics, Biology, English Comprehension, Chemistry, and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
JIPMER 2023 Admit Card:
Candidates filling out the application form will need to download the hall ticket prior to the exam. JIPMER Admit Card can be released via the internet mode. The release date is the final week of June 2023.
To download the admit card, candidates must input their login credentials, like application number and dates of birth. It is compulsory for all applicants to bring admit card with an ID card valid when they go to the examination center.
- A hall ticket should include the following information:
- Name and date of birth
- Candidates photograph & signature
- Roll number
- Exam city
JIPMER MBBS Exam 2023 Result:
The result will be released as a merit list, as well as individual rank and score cards. JIPMER 2023 Results will be released via an online mode. The score card will be made available in separate categories.
A merit listing will comprise the names of candidates who were shortlisted and their roll number, as well as the date of birth, and their percentiles of their order of rank. Candidates must log in using their login credentials in order to view their score.
JIPMER 2023 Cut-off
JIPMER Cut-offs will be announced following the announcement of the results. Cut-offs will be determined by different factors like the number of. of candidates, scoring marks in the examination and the difficulty level of the exam and so on.
Candidates are required to go through the this table to determine the expected cut-off in JIPMER 2023
|Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40|
JIPMER 2023 Counselling
Candidates must register themselves to be a part of this process of counselling. It is mandatory for all candidates to take part in the process of counselling. JIPMER 2023’s counselling process will be conducted in four rounds.
Candidates will be provided with a counselling call letters prior to the start of their sessions of counselling. It is also required for applicants to present their call letter when they attend counselling. The below documents will be required to be presented at the time of counselling:
- 10th& 12thMarksheet
- 10th& 12thcertificate
- JIPMER 2023 Rank Letter
- JIMPER 2023 Admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if needed)
- Residence certificate
- Certificate of Character
- Birth certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs