Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search Junior Scholarship is inviting applications from the students of West Bengal who have passed their 10th class exam and now they got admission in 11th class and peruse their education with at least 3 science subjects from the followings which are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science. All the students who want to apply for the Junior Scholarship Test they need to take test. Those candidates who will clear the test they would be able to get the JBNSTS Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search scholarship. All the candidates who want to get the scholarship they must clear written test and interview. Candidates who want to apply for the scholarship they should visit this site to know about the procedure.
- Successful candidates will get Rs. 1000 per month for two years.
- The grant of annual book is Rs. 2500 per year.
Junior Scholarship Test 2023 Apply Online Registration JBNSTS Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search –
- All the candidates should possess the domicil of West Bendal to apply for the Scholarship.
- Those applicants who want to apply they must get 75% or above marks in Class 10 annual examination.
- Candidates must pruse their eleventh class with scince subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.
- All the students who want to apply for the scholarship talent search test they should pay the application fee of Rs. 100.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates can download online application form from the official web site.
- Applicants should fulfill the application form without any mistake.
- All the studants send their applications by self-addresses stamped of Rs. 100.
- Candidates must pay the non refoundable fee of Rs. 100 through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking at any branch of SBI.
- Candidates should send their application form to the prescribed address.
Address: JBNSTS, 1300 Rajdanga Main Road, Kol-107, Ph: 2442-8270/2441- 7542.
Phone: +913324428267/8269 & 24417542
Last Date: 31st July 2023