Conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA), KMAT is the gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. KMAT can be described as the only All India exam that will be conducted across more than 10 locations across the nation and is open to students from all regions of India and abroad. Karnataka KMAT 2022 exam likely date is August 22nd 2022. KMAT Exam 2022 Registration and application begins in June 2022, in the beginning of the week. Application process for the exam is done online. KMAT 2022 provides last chance to apply for MBA admission 2022 at top institutes in Bangalore and throughout Karnataka. A good score on the KMAT exam 2022 will grant acceptance to MBA and MCA programs at the renowned institutions in Bangalore as well as the rest of Karnataka State. One of the main aspects of the entrance exam for KMAT is that it grants admission into B-schools with a reasonable fees. KMAT complete application can be found here: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT). KMAT Exam 2022 will be administered through KPPGCA Karnataka.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding KMAT Karnataka 2022 Dates:
|Application form releases||6th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||25th October 2022|
|Admit card availability||4th November 2022|
|KMAT exam date||7th November 2022|
|Answer key availability||November 2022|
|Declaration of result||20th November 2022|
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form
Candidates should go through the this information regarding the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Formula:
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application form is available via the internet.
- The application form will be published on the 6th July of 2022.
- Candidates are allowed to fill the application form up to 25th October 2022.
- In order to fill out an application the applicants need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- It is also necessary to supply a valid and current email ID and mobile number on the form of application.
- There is no requirement to send a hard copy of the completed application form for future use.
- Last but not least, applicants are advised to print out multiple copies of their completed application form to be used later.
Application Fee KMAT Karnataka 2022
- The application fee is paid online.
- The payment method is debit or credit card, or net banking.
- The fee for application is the amount of Rs. 800/- for all categories.
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate are advised verify the following KMAT Karnataka 2022 Eligibility norms prior to filling out an application form:
For MBAFor MBA PGDMA Course:
- Candidate must hold a an undergraduate degree that has a minimum of 3 years duration, or Master’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Subjects that are mandatory: Students seeking a an obligatory degree in engineering, management, commerce, arts and sciences, or social science with the required marks.
- Percentage: Candidates must be able to score minimum marks of 50% (45 percent in reserved categories) in the exam to qualify.
- Participants in the qualifying examination are also eligible to take the test.
For MCA Course:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degrees from any recognized institution or university to be eligible to sit for the test.
- Percentage: You must score at least 50% marks on the exam to qualify.
- Subjects that are mandatory: Candidates should possess Mathematics as their subject of choice for the qualifying examination.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam Pattern
- Candidates are required to go through the these details about KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Examination Mode: This test will be conducted using offline (Pen-paper that is based) mode.
- Duration: The exam will last over 2 hours.
- Questions Type: The paper will be comprised with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions Number: 120 marks will be posed in the exam.
- Marking Scheme Every correct response will comprise of one mark.
- Negative Marking Negative Marking: There is no negative marking during the exam.
- Candidates must check following table for no. of questions:
|Verbal ability & reading comprehension||40|
Syllabus KMAT Karnataka 2022
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Syllabus will comprise a range of subjects like Mathematics, English, and Logical Reasoning. The syllabus of sections for KMAT will include:
- Language Ability as well as Reading Comprehension:
- The topics include sentence completion comprehension of passages, synonyms, antonyms, others. Questions will be posed based on comprehension of the meaning of the texts and selection of words that are appropriate. English proficiency is tested with questions regarding grammar, expressions and other words, language and phrases.
- Abstract and Logical Reasoning:
- Questions will be posed based on the use of analogy, verbal reasoning and other such techniques.
These will be questions that test your speed and accuracy. Candidates will be required to check the accuracy of their numerical calculations, such as time, interest percent, speed and more. The topics may also be covered in arithmetic, proportion and ratio. Questions will be posed using Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry as well as other parts of Mathematics.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card Download
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card will be accessible online mode. Candidates must sign in into the login account by entering their the application number and password. The application will be made available the 4th of November in 2022.
It will be compulsory for all applicants to carry an admit cards at the exam centre. The candidates won’t be allowed to take part in the examination without an admit card.
Candidates are advised to present a valid ID document to the centre of examination together with the admit card. Candidates are required to read the guidelines on the admit card.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Answer Key
KMAT Karnataka Answer Key will be available by the end of November in 2022. Students will be in a position examine their answers even before the announcement of the result. With the help of an answer key, applicants can be assured of their scores.
Answer key contains the answers to each question you will be given in the exam. The answer key will be released in different ways for the types of sets.
Result KMAT Karnataka 2022
KMAT Karnataka Result will be accessible online. Candidates will be able examine their results using their login credentials. It will be published in the form of a score card.
The results will be announced on the 20th of November, 2022. The results will reflect the actual scores that will be considered. It will comprise marks that those who took the test.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Cut-Off
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Cut-Off will be the minimum score candidates need to get to pass the exam. Cut-offs will be determined by the the number of applicants who took part in the entrance test and seats available, the difficulty level of the test, and the cut-off for previous years.
Cut-offs will be announced after the official announcement of results by the colleges and universities that are participating.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Counselling
KMAT Karnataka Counselling will be conducted for all candidates who are qualified following the declaration of the result. It will be compulsory for all candidates with a valid qualification to attend the counseling process. Each institution will have a different counseling procedures to allow admission.
Admission is granted to applicants following the start of the counselling. Admission will be granted to applicants after the confirmation of all the required documents.
The following documents are necessary at admission to the school:
- 10th pass certificate & marksheet
- 12th pass certificate & marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Certificate for Bachelor’s Degree
- Bank draft
- Transfer certificate
- Certificate of Character
- Provisional admissions letter
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Score Card
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
- Photograph of passport size