L-oreal for Young Women in Science Scholarships 2024 check Selected candidates list online from this site below. L-Oreal India is inviting applications from the female students in Science Scholarship programme. All the Indian Women who want to pursue their graduation courses in any technical field related to the science can get scholarship. L-Oreal India scholarship is being given to encourage female students who want to pursue higher education and research in fields such as Science, Business, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Peace, and International Development.
The L-Oreal India will provide scholarship of Rs. 2,50,000/- to each single candidate in equal annual installments over the duration of the degree. This Scholarship will cover college fees for pursuing any scientific field in any recognized college or University in India. Total 300 scholarships will be granted to the female students by the authority.
L-oreal for Young Women in Science Scholarships 2024 check Selected candidates list online
- Girls who cleared Higher Standered with science from India in this academic year (March 2024)
Minimum 85% in PCB/PCM
- The required age of the candidate is less then 19.
- Annual family income less than INR 4,00,000
- Required Documents:
- Self attested proof of parents income (certificate from a government body e.g. income certificates/salary slip).
- Attested copy of age proof certificate (Birth Certificate / 10th class Board Admit Card).
- 10th Standard mark sheet, attested by school
- 12th Standard certificate and mark sheet, attested by school
- An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help you, which is to be handwritten by yourself.
Last Date: 16th July 2024
How to Apply:
- Visit Official Website and open Registration Tab.
- Register by providing your Email id or Facebook.
- Fill up all the required details.
- After fill up all the details, you can see the available scholarships from ‘My Scholarships’ Tab.
- Open main application link and click on Start Application button.
- Fill up all the details carefully and upload your documents after scanning them.
- Click on Submit Button to be registered for the scholarship.