Law School Admission Test LSAT 2022 India Test is going to be held soon. LSAT is conducted by the Law School Council LSAC to admit candidates in Law colleges and institutes. This is conducted to offer admission in Law colleges and institutes of India and several other foreign countries like Canada, the USA, and a few more countries. LSAT Exam conducted once in a year. This Test provides a golden opportunity to get admission in Law courses being offered in Law colleges of the USA and Canada. LSAT 2022 admissions are open till 4 May 2022. All the interested candidates should apply for the Test to get admission Law courses. Here we will properly guide you about Law School Admission Test How to apply, preparation, Last date, Admit card, test date, result date and further guidance will be given.
- BA LL.B/BBA LL.B
Here candidates can get all the important dates about the LSAT like registration dates, admit card dates, Test dates and Results dates.
|Online Registration||4th October 2022|
|Last date for registration||4th May 2022|
|Admit card will issue on||5th May to 19th May 2022|
|Exam date||20th May 2022|
|Result Announcement date||8th June, 2022|
All the Law colleges & institutes have set their own terms, conditions, and eligibility criteria for LSAT. There is no specified criteria for the LSAT recommended be LSAC. All the candidates can get information about eligibility criteria from the institute where they want to get admission. Here we are providing knowledge about the requirements for the Law courses which must be fulfilled.
- Candidates who want to apply for the LLB courses must pass the Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates should pass the 12 class or equivalent examination from the recognized boards who want to apply for the BA LLB courses.
- Those applicants who wish to get admission in LLM should pass 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA LLB program.
- All the candidates who want to get admission to the above-mentioned courses should have the required qualification with a minimum of 45% marks.
The LSAT exam contains questions about the following topics which are Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning. The Exam is designed to check the student’s accuracy and ability to solve the questions. Here we provide LSAT India exams preparation.
Candidates should know that the LSAT Exam has total 4 sections and each section contain 24 questions. The given time is 2 hours and 20 minutes and each section will have 35 minutes. All the questions will be given in the form of Multiple choice questions. Every individual question has 1 mark and there is no negative marking. This exam will be conducted in offline mode.
|Section||Number of Questions
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
||2 hours and 20 mints|
LSAT 2022 India Test Preparation Online Syllabus Pattern Registration Admit Card
Attempt All the Tests To prepare for the LSAT 2022 India Test Over here. Please click on below subject to prepare by Online Test.
LSAT 2022 Admit Card:
The availability of the LSAT 2022 Admits card is from 5th May to 19th May 2022. Admit card is so important to document without admit card the authority will never allow you to appear in the examination. All the students are advised to bring their admit card and government-issued ID to the examination center. The admit card contains all the important information like candidates’ identity, test date, time, center, and other instructions.
LSAT 2022 Result:
The LSAT 2022 Exam Result will be declared on 8th June 2022. The LSAT Exam will be held on 20th May 2022. After the completion of all the examination processes, the result will announce by the authority online mode. candidates will make sure their admissions in the Law collages which based on the final results of the entry test conducted for this purpose.
- The application Form for LSAT 2022 will be available online mode.
- Candidates must upload all required certificates, and further documents, current photographs, and signatures after scanning them.
- The application fee must be paid which is Rs. 3800/-.
- The application fee can be paid by online mode, credit card, debit card, and master card.
- After completing the process download the application form and take a printout.