Government of Orissa has their entrance testing system which regulated by the state government of Orissa for the admissions of all 1st year classes in the Master level courses. Orissa Joint Entrance Examination OJEE offers entry test for the admissions in the medical, engineering, pharmacy, technology, MBA, MCA, M. Tech, M. Pharm, M. Arch, M. Plan and many other course in the state of Orissa. OJEE Entrance Test has their syllabus and paper pattern for the entry test. Those students who apply for the OJEE Entrance Test have the opportunity to prepare them for the entry test through online preparation portal service. Here on this site all applicants will get their course related online mcqs type question along with answers for the batter preparation to obtain high marks in the OJEE Entrance Test.
OJEE Offered Courses:
- M. Tech
- M. Arch
- M. Pharm
- M. Plan
- M. CA
- Lateral entry to M. Tech, MCA, B. Tech, B. Pharm
OJEE Entry Test Eligibility:
Those students who want to apply for the 1st year degree courses in Tech / Engineering / Architecture or Pharmacy, they should have the 10+2 Examination certificate or equivalent along with the Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects. While one subject from Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject / Electronics / Computer Science / IT / Geography and Statistics. All the students must have at least 45% marks.
OJEE Entrance Exams Schedule:
This will be the schedule for the OJEE Entrance Examination 2023 which can be change or dates are extended through proper channel or after the announcement.
Note: These Dates are not confirmed by official authorities.
|Application forms||30th January, 2023|
|Last date of Submission||27th March, 2023|
|Last date of fee submission||31st March, 2023|
|Admit cards||20th April, 2023|
|Exam date||13th May, 2023|
|Result Announcement||1st week of June, 2023|
|Counseling Dates||Last week of June, 2023|
EE Entrance Examination Syllabus:
The Syllabus for each course differs from other course offer by the OJEE examination while the papers are also different for course and subject. Therefore the students have the facility of online preparation service for each course which offers.
Medical Course Syllabus:
MBA Course Syllabus:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Some Others
OJEE Entrance Test 2023 Preparation Online Orissa Joint Entry Test Mcqs
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam duration will be one hour, two hours & three hours as per the courses.
- The questions will be multiple choice types.
- There will be total 180 questions for B. Pharma, 120 questions for MBA/LE (B. Tech) / MCA / LE (MCA), 90 questions for M. Tech / M. Arch & 60 questions for LE (B.Pharma) / LE (B.Sc/+3 B.Sc) / Integrate MBA / M.Pharm course asked in the examination.
- 45 questions will be asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- Verbal reasoning (40 questions), Analytical reasoning (40 questions), General Knowledge (10 questions), Comprehension (20 questions), Comp and business fundamentals (10 questions).
- Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Consequently those students who want to apply for the OJEE Entrance Examination 2023 will get the complete guideline from this site. While they will get the benefits of our online preparation facility any time which is free of cost. This is helpful for them to obtain good marks in the entry tests of all courses of OJEE offers.