The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB Jaipur Announced the recruitment notification For TSP and Non-TSP posts. There is an excellent chance for the candidates who have completed the Diploma and Degree in Engineering to get Government Jobs in Rajasthan. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for various posts from 21 January 2023 to 19 February 2023. Candidates can do online registration for the posts through the official website. We mention below the official link to download the notification pdf. The official website to download the official advertisement and apply online form is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.[lwptoc]
Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Notification Release Date: 17th January 2023
Start Date of Registration: 21st January 2023
Closing Date for Application Forms: 19th February 2023
Examination Fee: 19th February 2023
Rajasthan JE Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) have opened online applications for the Junior Engineer recruitment 2023. 1092 positions are being filled for Junior Engineer jobs in various departments. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
There is a great chance for the candidates who have obtained a Diploma and Degree in Engineering to get Government Jobs in Rajasthan. Applications can be submitted online on the site starting 22 January. The deadline to submit applications is the 19th of February, 2023.
Rajasthan Je Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|JEN Online Application Form Start & Last Date||21 January 2023 to 19 February 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech (CE, ME, EE) Degree or Engineering Diploma|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Many candidates were waiting for RSMSSB Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment. Now the official website announced the vacancies for RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2023. If you’ve completed your engineering diploma and are eligible, you can fill out the online application form and not wait until the end of the date. The complete RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility includes educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, application form Fees, Exam Dates, and Online Form Dates and the procedure to fill out an online accessible here on the page.
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Candidates with a Diploma or degree in Civil/Electrical Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering may apply for RSMSSB JEN vacant positions. Candidates must be between 18 and less than 40 years old to apply for the RSSB JEN Recruitment. RSMSSB Rajasthan JE Apply Online process began on January 21st, 2023. The deadline for submitting RSMSSB Junior Engineer Online Application is February 19, 2023. Apply Online
Eligible Criteria For RSMSSB Junior Engineer Jobs 2023
Aspirants should ensure they meet the requirements for eligibility to be eligible for Rajasthan PWD PHED Swayat Shasan Vibhag J.E. Bharti
Minimum age 18 and maximum of 40 years for applicants from the open category
Age relaxation will be available to people belonging to the reserved category according to State government orders and norms. Relaxation of age limit is can be categorized as follows
General and EWS Categories Female Candidates are 05 years old
SC, ST, OBC & EBC Categories for Male Candidates who are from Rajasthan State = 05 years
SC, ST, OBC & EBC Categories Female Candidates from Rajasthan State = 10 years
- JE (Civil) Degree Holder The degree is of Civil Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university or other institution.
- E. (Civil) Diploma Holder the Diploma is awarded of Civil Engineering from an approved Institute or the Institute of Engineers.
- Je (Electrical) Degree Holder degree from Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution
- JE (Electrical) Certificate Holder Certificate of Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institute or the Institute of Engineers.
- E. (Mechanical electrical) Graduation holder Achieving a Graduation Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution
- JE (Mechanical Electrical) Diploma Holder Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an approved Institute or the Institute of Engineers.
Note: Working understanding of Hindi writing in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture is required for all Junior Engineer positions.
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Fee
Concerning Exam Fee & Payment Method: Candidates must pay the following fees by using any of the E Mitra Kiosk, Jan Suvidha Kendra (C.S.C. ), Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card:-
- 350/(for General and OBCor MBC (creamy layers) Categories
- 350/- – for OBC/ MBC (non-creamy layer) and EWS Categories of Rajasthan State
- 250/- for All Special Qualifications and Rajasthan State’s SC/ ST Category
- 250/- per all Categories Candidates whose household income is less than the amount of Rs. 2,50,000/-
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale
About Salary: Pay of Rs. 33,800/month (Pay Matrix Level 10) is given as a salary for junior engineer posts from The Rajasthan Public Works Department, Public Health Engineering Department, and Swayat Shasan Vibhag.
Selection Process RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2023
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Document Verification
Only those who have passed both of the selection stages are selected for junior engineer posts. Candidates will receive the correct details on the Rajasthan selection process by downloading the official advertisement pdf document that can be downloaded below.
How to Fill the RSMSSB JE Application Form 2023?
One must follow the given steps to fill out the RSMSSB JE Application Form:
- Visit the Official Website of RSMSSB
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- The candidate will be directed to a new page with the Registration portal.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Click on ‘New User’ and register yourself by entering basic details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, etc.
- The user ID and password will be sent to the registered mail of the candidate.
- Login and fill out the application form with all the necessary details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.