Under the government of India ministry of railway India Railway Recruitment Group D 2023 jobs has been announced at 10 February 2023. Group D jobs contain different posts which starts from level 1 to 7 CPC Pay Matrix. The entire interested candidate should apply for the job. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria which are given below are able to apply on these jobs. Candidates can apply through both ways by online and also by apply by off-line. All applicants visit this site to get all the information about India Railway Group D jobs 2023. Here you will know applying procedure, Jobs tests dates, admit card, jobs test result announcement date, test result and selected candidates list. The jobs announcement date was 10 February 2023 and last date for online apply is 12 March 2023 which is extended 30 March 2023. The last date for off-line apply using any branch of SBI/Post office payment and SBI Bank Chillan 27 March 2018 and 28 March 2023 respectively.
Candidates who have the following qualification can apply on the vacant posts.
- For the posts of Helper/Maedical, hospital attendant, assistant pointsman, gateman, porte/hamal/sweeper cum portar applicant should have the pass matriculation degree, ITI from any institute register by NCVT/SCVT instead of metric or equivalent OR national apprenticeship certificate granted by NCVT.
- For the remaining posts candidates should have the pass matriculation with NAC offered by NCVT OR matriculation degree with ITI from NCVT/SCVT registered institute.
Name of Group D Posts:
The Group D includes Trackman, Cabinman, Leverman, Pointsman, Helper-II, Gr. D (Store), Keyman, Shunter, Welder, Fitter, Porter, Helper-II (Mech), Helper-II (S&T), Gr. D (Engg.), Gangman and Switchman.
|Date of Publication||10-02-2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||10-02-2022 at 10.00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12-03-2022 at 23.59 hrs (Extended to 31-03-2022)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Online||12-03-2022 at 22.00 hrs (Extended to 30-03-2022)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through SBI Bank Challan (Offline)||12-03-2022 at 13.00 hrs (Extended to 28-03-2022)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Post Office Challan (Offline)||10-03-2022 at 13.00 hrs (Extended to 27-03-2022)|
|Tentative schedule for Computer Based Test (CBT)||April & May, 2023
India Railway Group D 62907 vacancies are distributed in following reigns.
RRB Railway Recruitment Group D 2023 Jobs Apply Online Test Preparation with solved papers
Terms and Conditions:
Age Limit: the required age is 18-33 years. The entire applicant who has the age between 18-33 years should apply for these posts and the age relaxation will also be given to the candidates. 3 years age relaxation for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD.
Citizen ship: Candidates should be permanent citizens of India.
How to Apply Online:
Candidates who want to apply online should follow these instructions which are given below.
- First of all you should open the RRB official website.
- Then open search the Railway RRC Group D jobs.
- Read the notification twice and then click on apply now.
- Fill the RRC NCR Group D Application Form carefully without any mistake.
- Scan your all documents which hold all the required certificates and photos and then upload them.
- When you completely filed up your application form then attach your uploaded photos and other certificates containing testimonials.
- Now online deposit the Chillan fee for the application.
- Download and printout the application form for further uses and then submit your application.