The Staff Selection Commission has published the ssc chsl notification 2022 for the Combined Higher Secondary Level ssc chsl 2022 to recruit various posts. SSC CHSL includes the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. The SSC will select candidates for the posts of Assistant through Computer Based Test, Explanatory Paper, and Typing Test. Interested candidates can apply for the ssc chsl 2022 on the official website https://ssc.nic.in through online mode
The entire registration and communication process is done online on the official website of SSC CHSL. Candidates must qualify for each stage of the SSC CHSL exam to advance to the next phase before being finally selected. SSC has released an SSC Admit card for all examinations.
SSC CHSL 2022 Important Dates
- Starting of SSC CHSL Application Form Submission: February 1, 2022
- Last Date of SSC CHSL Application Form Submission: March 7, 2022
- Release of SSC CHSL Admit Card: April-May 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination Date: May 2022
SSC CHSL Notification 2022
Staff Selection Commission has released Combined Higher Secondary Level SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification date for multiple positions on SSC.nic.in. Candidates can now fill out the SSC CHSL Registration Form 2022 on SSC.nic.in from 1 February 2022. The Last Date to submit online applications is 7 March 2022. In addition, you will find a complete guide on SSC CHSL Notice 2022 in PDF to help you with your application is in this article. Read this post the to the end for details like SSC.nic.in CHSL Online Application Form 2022 SSC 10+2 Application Fees 2022 and a direct online application to Ssc.nic.in CHSL Recruitment 2022. Staff Selection Commission CHSL Notification 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is among the most sought-after institutions for government exams in India. SSC CHSL (10+2) comprises lower division clerks, junior Secretary Assistants, postal assistants, sorting assistants, and data entry operators. SSC will determine and suggest candidates for Assistants/Clerks posts by taking a computer-based test and a descriptive paper and the ability test, also known as typing tests. The SSC CHSL test is conducted in three phases known as (Tiers). While the initial one is online, the other two tests are not online. The entire registration process and communication take place online via the website for the official registration of SSC CHSL. Candidates must pass every stage of the SSC CHSL exam to advance to the next step before they are finally chosen. SSC has announced its SSC Calendar 2022 for all SSC examinations.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
|Who Offered||Staff Selection Commission|
|Which Posts||Combined Higher Secondary Examination|
|Starting Date to Apply||01.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.03.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form Date
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on February 1 announced the ssc chsl 2022 application form on its official website. The interested candidates who wanted to be a part of the SSC CHSL Exam 2022, then need to register by completing the application form before March 7, 2022. The application form for the exam will be available below. SSC CHSL 2022 exam is a national-level exam conducted in various cities throughout India. Interested candidates should check the eligibility requirements before applying for an SSC CHSL form 2022. The Tier-1 SSC CHSL 2022 examination is scheduled to be held in May. Before you fill out your SSC CHSL 2022 application form, candidates should be prepared with all the required documents and other information prepared. Apply online for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must have passed the 12th class completed or have passed an equivalent exam from an approved Board or a University. For DEO CAG posts, 12th grade in the Science stream and mathematics from an approved Board or equivalent exam is required.
- 18 to 27 years
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
- The required application fee is Rs. 100.
- No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
The SSC CHSL exam will be conducted in three phases, including Computer Test (Tier-I) and descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and the Skill Test(typing) Test (Tier-III). Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I) is expected to be held in May 2022. The exam date for the Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) will be announced shortly.
Tier-l: Online Examination
Tier-ll: Offline Examination – Descriptive Paper
Tier-lll: Typing Test or Skill Test
SC CHSL Exam 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards for the various phases of CHSL 2022 will have to be released by SSC about two weeks before the date of the examinations. This SSC CHSL Admit Card will be accessible region-wise on the official website maintained by the Commission. Candidates who pass the initial phase of the examination will receive a separate admission card to the second exam stage. They must print out the admit card and bring the hall ticket to the ssc chsl exam date 2022. The applicants must download their admit card online, as the Commission cannot issue the hall ticket online or mail.
SC CHSL 2022 Exam Answer Key
The answer key for The SSC is the HSCL Stage I exam is available online through The Commission in all areas. Candidates must download the answer keys for verifying the correct answer to each question. The answer key can be beneficial to candidates in formulating their scores and analyzing their performance in the test. Candidates will also present a representation against the answer key that is provisional in suspicion of irregularities.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- Applications have to be submitted online only through the official website for SSC Headquarters https://ssc.nic.in.
- Read the directions included on the Notice of Examination carefully before filling in the online registration Application Form’ and ‘Registration Form’.
- For one-time Registration, click on the ‘Register Now’ link in the ‘Login’ section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- Log in using the Registration number as your username. Then, enter your auto-generated password sent to you via your mobile or email. Change your password if you are asked for it on the first login.
- Give information regarding the visible identification mark. You may be required to present the Identification Mark at different stages of examination.
- Save all the data given. Review the draft printout and the details on the registration form carefully before clicking “Final Submit”.
- Go through the “Declaration carefully. If you agree with the Declaration, click ‘I Agree’.
- Make Payment for the application fee. After clicking ‘Final Submit’, various OTPs will be delivered via your mobile and Email ID.
- You must enter one of these two OTPs in the designated field to complete the registration process.